Shooting star

My beautiful slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As i am in class i am really bored,its my first time getting bored in class but what can i do i really hate child development its boring,you dont have to do anything the only thing you need to do is stay in your seat and hear what the teacher is saying.I am looking around when suddently i see yonghwa starring at me like babo i smile at him back and he winks at me,i wink at him back and he sends me a flying kiss i didnt because i want him to suffer just a little.So i rolled my eyes and stare at the boring teacher.As the class finishes i got up and exit the room when out of nowhere i see hands wrapped in my waist.I turn and its my handsome master.

Yonghwa we are at school we cant do this"i whispered at him

Who says?you are my slave and you have to do everything i want.

I didnt listen to him and i let him be.

He is hugging my waist so tigthlu while kissing my cheek several times and i just love it,its so romantic i had watched it in dramas before but i never thougth i could live this expirence.

Shin you have kissiable cheeks he whispered near my ears

I just smiled and kept walking.

As i got to the cheerleader practise i saw all my friends there,they were waiting for me.I told yonghwa to let me go that my friends will get mad.He just smiled at me and gave me a peck on my forhead.He then pointed to his cheek and i knew that he wanted one back so i lean to give him a kiss on his cheek when suddently he turned and instead of giving him a kiss on his cheek i gave him one in his lips.He smiled at me.

I went in and all my friends were there they saw me with yonghwa i tried to explain but they didnt let me they just gave me a hug and said "You two make a good couple""We are glad"As soon as those words came from my friends mouth i smiled and i blushed.

As we finished the cheerleaders practice and the dance practise at the same time we quickly went to change to our uniform that is a mini red skirt and a red and white shirt.Because today our players will be playing and i want to support my handsome master,yes he is the team,he is so handsome.

The time came buy and the team were palying we cheered and danced when out of nowhere i see a guy comming next us,he is bringing a rose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter