Cheating !!!!

My beautiful slave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyaa shinhye don't you think yonghwa is so hansome,just look at him so cute with that perfect smile of him and the best singer of our school,he has a voice that will make all the girls fall for him in 1 second just tell me shinhye ¿What girl would not resist him?

"Umm someone that is next to you and guess ¿Who it is? ME now be quiet that they will think that we are fangirls of that Yonghwa or what ever his name is.

Kyaa i am a fangirl and he is my idol i am not a shame of telling that to anyone,I can even scream his name,rigth now and tell everyone that i like him that i like JungYongHwa.

Uee shhh keep it down people are starring at us!!

So let them shinhye i don't care about everyone i just care about me and yonghwa that's it.Yonghwa is my life,the reason i am still alive,the reason i wake up in the morning to go to school,Without him i am nobody i am just a pice of trash.

Uee don't you think you are overexaggerating?

Overexaggerating me?kyaaa gwenchana

"Ahhhhhhhhhh yonghwa yonghwa yonghwa is comming one of the girls that was next to uee scream loudly and clearly that every girl started putting makeup and adjusting their clothes to look better when he comes"

Uee mianhe i have to go,i have an assignment to do for english class anyeong see you later.

****
Yonghwa walked slowly while smiling to all the girls with that killer smile of his.He saw all the girls but he could not find his crush i mean his supposedly girlfriend.

Oppa i bougth you these chocolates so you can eat in your way home,please be safe oppa,watch where your walking,eat well and don't excersise to much you can have a heart attack.

Kyaa who ever you are ¿Are you my eomma or what?I am not a kid no more arraseo,and you are nobody to tell me what to do.

Oppa mianhe mianhe i didn't mean to make you angry oppa mianhe mianhe.

Tsk next time don't act like my eomma and gomawo for the chocolates i will eat it.Ahhh and if you can, bring me some kimichi tommorow in the morning i am craving for it sence last time ago.

neeee oppa i will make it for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter