Loss and Gain Part.1

Stolen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm all dressed,"I cheered to myself and looked at the mirror, fixing my hair. I went downstairs and open the door of the house until someone interrupted me,"Going somewhere, Young Lady?" I don't need to guess who due to that deep, mature voice. "Yes, I'm gonna watch a movie,"I explained and he glared at me. "It's 9.00 in the morning and Seokjin hyung is wasting his sweat cooking for you,"he said and then Seokjin oppa appeared. "Oh there you are, going somewhere sweetie?"asked Seokjin oppa with a sweet smile. Now I wonder. How did Seokjin oppa and Namjoon oppa became siblings? You know, you can see instantly that they are the complete opposite of each other. Kim Seokjin, the sweet spoiler brother who loves to spoil me with anything I want, and then there is Kim Namjoon, another brother of mine that usually says a dramatic 'NO YOU CANNOT' because it's a 'NO NO GOOD FOR YOU'. I am not a toddler like he think I am. If you ever had have siblings like this, I feel you. I pouted cutely at Seokjin,"Eat first then you can go, yes?"he suggested and I nodded, while walking my way to  the kitchen.

 

 

Right after I had finished my breakfast, I stood up and danced around happily, while kissing both of my brothers on the cheeks. "She got all of your qualities, Seokjin hyung,"Namjoon complained in an unsatisfied manner. "Not all but half,"Seokjin said and sat back. "What?"Namjoon and I uttered in unison, looking confused. But I just ignored what he said, and strutted my way out of the house. It would be nice to be hanging out with Taehyung, even if I only known him for two days to be exact. When he saved my life, he painted 10% of my heart, and when he cheered me up, I could add another 5%. Somehow, altogether it was 20% when my palms and fingers started to touched his skin. I could say the other 80% left was my love for Jungkook who is in love with Chaemin, sadly.

 

 

I arrived at the mall and sat on a nearby bench, located just in front of the statued fountain. I texted Taehyung and he texted me back that he already booked tickets and seats for us both. So I waited. But it was my fault that my eyes was going teary again, I shouldn't  have glanced at the cute-looking shop, and now I have to suffered with the sight of Jungkook and Chaemin. All lovey-dovey, buying couple s that makes me just want to throw up. I thought I might go blind because of the unnecessary view. But thanks to another hands that covered my eyes that randomly playing a small game at the matter,"Guess who?"

 

 

"Taehyung, was that a must?"I asked and he let go of his hands and pouted. "You're no fun at all,"he whined and I chuckled. How angelic could he be, he was shining all the time,"oh and by the way, why are you staring at the couple, looking so jealous?"he asked me with a raised eyebrow. Oh is all I could think of. "You saw that?"I asked again to make sure. "It's obviously obvious, you're glaring at those two TOO intensely,"he said, and emphasized the word TOO very carefully. I awkward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter