Loss and Gain Part.2

Stolen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry honey, why don't you sleep with Chaemin tonight, your brother and I won't be home until tomorrow. Bye!" Seokjin, my brother, hung up on me while I was waiting in front my home. "Great!" I huffed and walked to house that was located oppositely of mine. The house that belongs to Chaemin, my bestfriend, the so-called backstabber, the one that has had a secrecy relationship with the one I had a crush on. God loves to play around with people's fate, and now he's playing with mine. Before, I used to be extremely excited in sleeping in her house with her, along with the other one. But now, not looking forward to with--ever-- and it will remain that way. I stood in front of the door house and rang the doorbell. I sighed inwardly in nervousness. I just don't know how I'm going to react with Chaemin tonight. When the door was opened, the one who did it was unexpectedly--probably what I expected to be-- Jungkook. He stared at me, suprised and shocked was written all over his face. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance,"Move out of the way," I grumpily said and he did as I command. I entered the house and sat casually on the sofa.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" he asked,"if you're trying to disturb us--"

 

 

Not long before he could even finished his sentence, came Chaemin's mother who greeted me very dearly. I bowed at her and went upstair, to Chaemin's bedroom. I opened the door and saw her drying her wet hair with a towel. She looked like she just finished from showering. She was suprised to see me though, but I just silently stepped in, and she smiled at me while I looked at her with a blank face. "Hey! Didn't expect you to sleep here tonight," she said. "Neither do I," I said flatly. She tensed though, probably the sudden changes in me. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked me. "No, I did," I uttered in an annoyed manner. " What?" she questioned in confusion. Yes! She did something wrong,"Can you get it? I was just joking," I lied and laughed awkwardly,"my humour must have been lacking, sorry."

 

 

***

 

Dinner was terribly awkward. All of the foods prepared were all Chaemin's favourites, and not one bit suits to my liking. And now the monster in front of me was something I never tasted before. "What's wrong Juri? Do you not like the food?" asked Chaemin's mother and I shook my head. "I'm just full," I simply said and strode to the living room. Chaemin and Jungkook walked in after that,"Hey! Juri, aren't you going to finish your homework?"asked Chaemin. "Don't tell me you're going to rebel against our math teacher," Jungkook joked and Chaemin laughed. Haha Jungkook! Nice acting but it's not even funny to start with.

 

 

"Juri! I bought you this yesterday," she said as she gave me a white T-shirt that says 'BFF FOREVER'. I finally realised that Jungkook was wearing a blue T-shirt that says 'GFF FOREVER' while Chaemin's was the same as mine and it was pink instead of white. "Jungkook have wear to GFF since we're both girls," she giggled. Who does she think I am? An idiot?

 

 

I know that her shirt says 'BOYFRIEND FOREVER' and pink means GIRL, while Jungkook's shirt says 'GIRLFRIEND FOREVE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter