Loss

Stolen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juri stood in front of Jungkook, hoping that he would just accept her love confessions. But to her disappointment, she received a simple no, and then he left. Her bright smile slowly vanished bit by bit. After all these years of being friends, she thought that friendship had turned into something else. She felt so embarassed of herself, that she walked weakly like a dormant zombie. Was she being too fast or is it that there is another girl that Jungkook had his eyes on?

 

During the stroll, all she could think of is holding the friendship together. She texted Jungkook numerous times but not a single reply. She didn't realised she was about to be hit by a truck. She could have died if that young lad had not save her. "Miss! You could have died if I didn't save you!"he shouted in an angry manner yet so caring. She didn't budged. Instead, her tears rolled down, her mind filled with Jungkook this and Jungkook that. "Miss! are you okay?"the man asked worrily and  got even more worrier when the girl sobbed without even trying to answer his question.

 

He helped her stand up and she successfully stood up with wobbly legs, but the man held her. He led her to a nearby bench, and some pedestrians were staring at her weirdly. The young man was calming her nerves down,"Everything is okay and please don't cry, you're not hurt. If you're guilty that I'm hurt, it's alright because I'm not hurt, look we both are not hurt. Ta-Dah!"the young man cheered as he flashed his white pearly teeth. She could only chuckle in between her sobs, if only this man was Jungkook.

 

 

"Let me walk you home,"he offered and she shook her head in refusal. "I don't talk to strangers,"she said and he just smile at her. "My name is Taehyung, and we are no longer strangers, how about that?" he beamed. "I haven't told you my name yet,"she stated and  he stood up while lending his hand to her. She grabbed it and stood up with his help,"How about you tell your name when I finish walking you home,"he said. "Don't you have anything else to do?"she asked but the man only replied that he is an angel from heaven that insist on helping her. How foolish yet heartwarming.

 

 

During the journey, Taehyung walked beside Juri, and she couldn't deny one bit that Taehyung is a humorous man. He kept on cracking jokes in between their stops. "There was a black man wandering around the Saharah Deserts, he was thirsty and suddenly a genie appeared, he said tell me your three wishes and the man said, my first wish is to be white, my second wish is I want free water and my last wish is I can see women's asses without being caught. The genie accepted the wishes and then ZIMZALABIM, guess what happen?"he asked. "Well magic says he became a white man, he drank a lot of water and currently spying on women's asses,"she guessed.

 

 

He shook his head and said it was,"Wrong."

 

 

"Then what?"

 

 

"A toilet."

 

 

 

"Oh My God! stop being such a logical person at the same time an idiot," she said while laughing so hard. "Here we are,"she said when they arrived at her place. "Juri,"she said as he was about to leave, but he stopped," Kim Juri." He smiled and introduced himself again,"Kim Taehyung."

 

 

He was about to say something when suddenly Juri's older brother opened the front door,"Umma, Namjoon oppa, you shocked me,"she said with a sigh. He threw a suspicious glanced at Taehyung, and then observed his sister worriedly. Not good, because her eyes were red and puffy from crying all the time. Uh Oh. He suddenly grabbed Taehyung by the collar,"What did you do to my sister?"he asked harshly. Juri quickly prevented him from hurting Taehyung at some point,"NO! oppa, he just saved me from being hit by a truck, that's all."

 

 

Namjoon ceased his actions and stared at Juri shockly,"You almost got hit by a truck?"he asked again as if he was not hearing things right. She nodded and he stared at Taehyung,"and I thought you invited Jungkook home, not some random stranger, where's Jungkook?"he asked while looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "He said he was busy, so he left and we cancelled the plan,"she lied and he nodded. "This is Taehyung and he just offered to walk me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter