TWO

Unknown Heart

I opened my eyes and I saw a blue ceiling. Luhan's room. I got up and looked around. I saw Luhan next to me sitting on a chair with his head on the bed. I stared at him. 
Why couldn't it be him instead? Why couldn't i fall for him instead? I got up and went to his bathroom. I closed the door after me and locked it, i looked in the mirror and saw myself. My face was pale and my eyes were puffy. I looked away and used the bathroom. After a few seconds, i did what was usually done and flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I got out and saw Luhan rubbing his eyes and turned around and looked at me. He got up and hugged me. 

"I was really worried about you." He said and kissed my forehead. 
"I'm sorry oppa..." I said. 
"Its okay. Come one lets find something for you to eat. Its been a while and you need to take medicine." He said and dragged me downstairs. 

I whined and begged him to not give me medicine. 

"I promise you if you eat medicine we could go eat ice cream." He said. 

I grinned and nodded my head. 

"What are we going to eat?" I asked as I sat on the chair in the kitchen. 
"Hm....... Ddeokbokki?" He asked with a smile. 

I giggled and nod my head. 
We wore our shoes and walked to the nearest ddeokbokki stand. 

"Oppa, the moon is so bright! Its so pretty~" i said. 

I was jumping around and dragging him around with me. 

"Yes, you're still sick and stay still." He told me. 

I stopped and stood next to him nicely as we waited for the sign to change. 


Luhan's POV 

I love her. She doesn't see me. I'm here waiting for her, she's hurt. I won't let it happen. She's the one. 

"Oppa." She called me. 

I looked up and she was pointing across the street. Right.ddeokbokki. We ran across the street and ran to Mrs.Lee's stand. 

"Mrs.Lee!!" We gasped for air. 
"Aigo~ why did you guys run!" said Mrs.Lee as she gave her customers the serving. 
"Omo~ they must be your favorite couple that you were talking about." said the customer. 

Minhee and I looked at each other. 'What?....' Was the look we gave to each other. 

"They are so cute~ stay together forever." said another customer. 

We understood it, Mrs.Lee thinks that we are dating. We faked that we were a couple and held each others hand. 

"Mrs.Lee, one ddeokbokki please~" said Min Jee. 

Mrs.Lee smiled and gave us the ddeokbokki and I payed. We thanked her and sat down on one of the benches. 

"Oppa, eat." She said as she placed the fork in front of me. 

I smiled and ate the ddeokbokki. We finished it and bought ice cream since I promised her that I'll get it. We saw Xiumin with Eun Mi walking around. I looked at her and pulled her the other direction to avoid them. I pulled her into a photo booth and looked at each other. 

"Wanna do this?" She asked. 
"Sure. But we have to go back soon. Your medicine missy." I told her. 
"Okay~~ ppail~" she said. 

I put the cash in and we took pictures. We looked at each other and doze off in our eyes. I slowly leaned closer to her and she closed her eyes. I leaned closer and kissed her. The picture was token and we back off and laughed. We got out and waited for the picture to come out. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." I told her. 
"Its okay." She said. 

The picture came out and we looked at it and walked back home hand in hand. We got back to my place, seeing Sehun and the memebers in the living room along with Eun Mi. We walked to the kitchen for medicine and sat there for a bit. 

'I'm here Min Jee, look at me'

"You sleepy?" I asked. 
"Hmm.. Alittle bit. Lets hang out with them." She said and dragged me into the living room with her. 

'Don't force yourself doing this. You're hurt.' 

Sehun was smiling at me and looking at our hands. I threw him a look and sat down with Min Jee and next to Chen. We chat along with them until Min Jee fell asleep. I carried her to my room and laid her on my bed. I covered her up with my blanket and laid next to her on the other side. 

"Luhan... I love you.... Don't leave me." She said. 

I hugged her and fell asleep with her in my arms. 

-----§§§§§§§§§§§------

We woke up with a loud bang downstairs and ran downstairs. We looked everywhere and saw Sehun on the ground. He was coughing out blood. We ran to him and called an ambulance. We heard heels clicking and looked up. It was Eun Mi, she had a gun in her hand. 

"He was mine. I liked him from the start, you stole him from me Min Jee." said Eun Mi. 
"W-What are you saying Eun Mi? I never took him away from you. He only had his mind on you, not me." said Min Jee. 

She stood up and took a step towards Eun Mi. Eun Mi raised the gun directly at her, screaming. 

"I loved Luhan when I first met him! Not you! You stole everything from me! He liked you instead of me! When I found out that you liked Xiumin, I wanted to hurt you like how I was hurt." she said. 
"Eun Mi, stop. You have someone already, its Minseok. He loves you, not me. You gave you everything, I helped him when he was hurt. I helped you when you were hurt. Please." said Min Jee. 
"You shouldn't have been here in the first place.... I should've got ride of you from the start when you first came here, with Sehun. Now I got you where I wanted.... You're going to die right infront of him." said Eun Mi.
"No stop, kill me instead. You wanted me, just me. Not the ones I love." I told her. 

She aimed at me and was about to pull the trigger and aimed it at Min Jee and pulled the trigger, letting out a loud bang. Min Jee fell straight to my arms into the ground lifelessly. 

"I love you Luhan.... What I said last......night was true......" she said and held my cheeks crying. 

I was crying and there was another bang. I looked up and saw Eun Mi on the ground too, bleeding. She looked at us and smirked, she closed her eyes and never opened it again. 
The door was broken and came in my parents along with the nurses and the stretcher. They called for back up and brung Sehun first. I still had Min Jee in my arms crying. 

"Don't leave me... I need you...... I love you..." I told her. 

Her eyes were droppy and she was closing them. 

"Don't close them on me Min Jee. Stay with me." I told her. 
"Promise m-me...... If I-I don't... W-Wake u-up.... Move.... On....." She said and her hand dropped from my face, closing her eyes. 

I pulled her close to my chest and sobbed in her hair. Smelling her scent one last time before she was gone. 

'Wait for me... Don't go yet. Wait until its my turn, we'll go together.' 

I carried her to my car and drove off to our favorite place, the cliff side by the beach. I carried her bridally slowly walking towards the edge and sat down hugging her on my lap. Looking out into the view, screaming and crying, letting my pain go. Looking at her one last time, I closed my eyes and leaned forward hugging her falling into the sea. 

"Let's be together in the next life, my love." I said. 

A loud splash and there we were in the sea together, with our closed eyes. 

 

A/N; its Christmas Eve, and my birthday along with Christmas tomorrow! I decided to write the second part and begin on the second book of this one shot. I know a sad ending but keep an eye out for the future update!  I'm sorry on the typo's i wrote in on my iPad before editing it on a laptop.