Two

EXPOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: OMG. 67 SUBSCRIBERS?! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I suddenly feel pressured. Hoho~ And, I can see that majority of you are Myunggyu shippers (from the comments lol). I ship both Myunggyu and Woogyu but.. I ship Myunggyu more. However, I don’t know if that actually affects the main pairing of this story. *evil laugh* Well, here’s the next chapter!

-

“Why are we even here? You know that your scene won’t be filmed today, right?” Dongwoo, Sunggyu’s manager, whispers.

“I already told you this! I just want to greet the staff as well as the other casts! Can’t I do that?” Sunggyu asks. He looked around the filming site and saw some familiar faces among them.

When Dongwoo did the same, a slight nudge came to Sunggyu’s side which made the latter look at him, confused. “Nam is also here. He’s not having his part filmed today too, am I right? Did you two planned about coming here today?” he asks.

Sunggyu just gave him an are-you-really-asking-me-that look.

Just then, the subject of their conversation comes up to them, startling a particular small eyed guy. Woohyun seemed satisfied with the reaction, and smiled a smile only for him.

Dongwoo got the feeling that he isn’t needed there anymore so he excused himself and walked away, leaving Sunggyu alone with his supposed to be ‘lover’ in the drama. Actually, he feels awkward to be facing Woohyun like this, knowing that in a few days they’ll be acting like they’re attracted to each other. Woohyun isn't someone you can be awkward with because he's really approachable. However, because of their roles, Sunggyu suddenly felt awkward to be alone with Woohyun.

-

 

On the other hand, as Dongwoo tries to hide himself from the others just so he won’t find himself in a conversation that he didn’t want to be a part of, Howon stops him.

“Before you hide yourself or something, I want to have a word with you.” The latter says as his eyes carefully scan the place. Dongwoo is not sure what the other is looking out for, so he ignores the action.

He simply raises his eyebrow, as if to ask ‘What?’

“Please, watch over Kim Sunggyu. He–” before Howon can finish his sentence, Dongwoo interrupts, “Whoa there! Are you his father? Geez, what’s with the weird request?”

“I’m just saying that you have to keep your eyes on him because–” again, Dongwoo interjects before Howon can finish speaking, “Oh, so you’re saying that I’m not doing my job as his manager properly?”

“That’s not what I meant!” Howon grunts, his patience nearly losing because of a guy under the name of Jang Dongwoo. He takes a deep breath and is about to try again and warn Dongwoo about Woohyun’s interest with Sunggyu when Dongwoo holds up his hand in front of Howon as if to shut him up which surprisingly works.

“I shall continue on trying to hide myself from these people, so would you please go now? I got nothing out of our conversation just now; it’s so upsetting and such a waste of time. I don’t know what you’re even trying to do. Just go, okay?” Dongwoo smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter