Three

EXPOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you going?” Sungyeol asks Myungsoo who is on his way out of the office.

“Kim Sunggyu is having a photo shoot right now according to my sources. I have to go there since I might find some dirt about him.” Myungsoo replies, walking out the door without looking back at Sungyeol.

-

Myungsoo is now inside the studio where Sunggyu’s photo shoot is happening. He just happened to know someone who works with the photographer in charge who granted him entrance without questions asked.

He studies the place as he cautiously looks for Sunggyu. He didn’t expect to see so much people helping with the photo shoot as it seemed to be just for a magazine cover or something.

He spots Sunggyu at the middle part of the studio and is currently posing professionally for the camera. The small eyed guy is wearing a black tracksuit and Myungsoo doesn’t understand why, but in his eyes, Sunggyu looks handsome as ever. Even in a simple tracksuit. Myungsoo shook the thought away.

Seeing that he can’t approach Sunggyu right now, he decided to sit down for a while. Yes, he’s going to try and talk to Sunggyu… finally. It’s beginning to become frustrating seeing him hide every time.

Break time took a long time to happen that Myungsoo almost dozed off.

He stands up and searches for Sunggyu, but the guy was nowhere to be found. “Where the heck is he…?” Myungsoo whispers.

From behind him, a voice asks “Who are you looking for?”

“Kim Sung–” Myungsoo stops before he finishes because the man he was talking to was actually the man he was looking for. He is speechless for a second, thinking about how Kim Sunggyu seems to be more handsome up close. He slaps himself for thinking that.

Sunggyu seems taken aback by Myungsoo’s action. “What’s wrong?” he asks, reaching out for Myungsoo’s cheeks.

“Oh... just… it’s nothing. Don’t worry.” The latter takes a step away from Sunggyu. Away from his pretty hands that was about to caress Myungsoo’s reddening cheek.

Taking this chance to scoop out some dirt from Kim Sunggyu, Myungsoo tries to start a conversation. “So, Sunggyu-ssi, about–”

Myungsoo was cut off by a voice shouting that break time is over.

Sunggyu was then taken by the stylists and by the time they finished, Myungsoo’s heartbeat almost stopped.

By just taking one look at Sunggyu, one can tell that the concept he’s on is an angel. He’s only draped by a white cloth on his whole body, yet Myungsoo wonders how he can still be so good looking, even without that much make up. His nickname Angel Gyu really suits him, Myungsoo thinks. He looks so innocent with that get up, he thinks.

Myungsoo lost all of his thoughts as soon as Sunggyu gets on his next clothes. Opposite from the angel concept a while ago, he is now in a demon-like costume. He’s wearing a tight, black skinny jean that wraps his thighs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter