Four

EXPOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I think my mind is starting to create a plot, finally. I kinda know what I want to happen now in this story. Lol.

 

--

 

On such a fine day when there’s no activities scheduled for him, Sunggyu decides to go out. Wearing an outfit which serves as disguise and is too hot for the weather, the actor happily glides along the busy street of his neighborhood.

He then spots the café where he used to go to during his break way back before he was the famous version of himself. He smiles when he notices the countable number of people inside. He doesn’t want to attract much attention, that’s why.

A bell jingles as he opens the door of the said café and immediately walks up to the counter to order.

“One Hazelnut Frappuccino please.” Sunggyu says with a deep voice, hoping that the guy at the cashier won’t recognize him. He doesn’t, fortunately.

He sits down at a table where there’s only one person around. He chooses the seat behind the stranger, cautiously slurping his drink so as not to gain the attention of the man in front of him.

Instead, the man gets Sunggyu’s attention. Because as Sunggyu tries to sit comfortably, his eyes sees his fansite from the man’s laptop’s screen. It shocks Sunggyu, not because of the fact that the guy might be his fan, but because encounters like this rarely happens.

Sunggyu clears his throat and asks with the same deep voice he used when he ordered, “Are you perhaps a fan of Kim Sunggyu?”

The stranger turns to face Sunggyu with such force that he thought he heard a cracking of bone. That hurts, he thinks.

“Oh! I know you! You were there during my last photo shoot, right?” Sunggyu cheerfully says, speaking with his normal voice as he recalls his short conversation with the guy.

-

On the other hand, Myungsoo has this perfect ‘O’ shape formed by his lips, fully recognizing the guy talking to him.

“Kim Sunggyu.” He breathed. And before he can even react, the actor is already sitting in front of him with his drink.

“So, you’re my fan huh?” Sunggyu starts, slurping a bit too noisily for Myungsoo. So he has this messy side, the reporter takes note.

“Oh yeah, I think so.” Myungsoo mumbles. Seconds after, Sunggyu turns the laptop for him to see. Myungsoo was too slow to react.

“You’re this L guy? Whoa, I’ve seen some of your posts! I can see that you’re popular, you’re everywhere, I swear. It’s already to the extent where some of my fans ask me if we know each other personally. It’s crazy.” Sunggyu chuckles and Myungsoo is currently cursing himself for even coming here. His inner self is mocking him for doing gay s just to expose Sunggyu’s secrets – if there is.

Myungsoo lets out a fake laugh, “Yeah, it’s really fun to talk to those people who admire the same person I do. Your fansite is the only way I can somehow attach myself with you, which is why I’m always there.” He mentally chokes himself for saying that.

“That’s so nice of you! To be honest, you’re not like my other fans who take every chance they have to jump on me or something. Most of them take me as a mere object – a subject of their own obsession. They sometimes come off a bit possessive and sometimes it becomes too hard for me to handle. I wish that all of my fans are like you who respect my personal space – I appreciate their effort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter