One

EXPOSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure about accepting that role? It’s a bit risky even if you look at it on any angle.” Sunggyu’s manager says the moment they were out of the CEO’s sight.

Sunggyu just smiles at him, as if this isn’t a big deal to him. “Dongwoo, relax would you? People will only see this as a role; I don’t really think that they’ll assume that I’m really gay.”

Sunggyu just got casted in a drama titled “Forbidden Love”, he’s not one of the main characters but Nam Woohyun, his partner in the drama, is the leading character’s younger brother, which makes both them somewhat important in the story. The main characters in the story together with Woohyun are siblings. Woohyun’s older brother and sister will fall in love with each other, hence the title. Along with that, Woohyun will fall in love with Sunggyu, a guy.

The plot is so cliché, Sunggyu almost rejected the offer. But he found the role interesting which made him accept it happily. Plus, he won’t need to try that hard in acting since his role perfectly fit his ual orientation. Yes, our Sunggyu here isn’t straight as a pole my friends.

“You sure that Woohyun’s not the reason you accepted this?” Dongwoo asks.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at that. “Of course not. The way he stares at me is really creepy, like he’s going to pounce on me while I’m not paying attention.” He shuddered at the thought.

“Then why did you accept it? What will you do if the media made an issue out of it? You have to think about your image, you know.” Dongwoo has his arms crossed now, eyes on the floor, which is not a pretty good sign for Sunggyu. He must be really irritated by how Sunggyu’s acting right now.

“Look, I only want to expand my experience as an actor. I promise that I won’t do anything that they can use against me.”

“Whatever. If you mess up, you’ll never hear the end of it.”

Sunggyu finally let out a breath he didn’t knew he was holding. Dongwoo can be scary if he wanted to.

 

-

 

“You’re that happy?” Howon, Woohyun’s manager, can only sigh even though he really wants to slap that greasy smile off of the latter’s face.

“Who wouldn’t? It’s Kim ing Sunggyu we’re talking about here! I’ve wanted to smack that fluffy of him since day one!” Woohyun screamed in frustration.

“Being in a drama with him doesn’t confirm that you’ll have a chance to grab his or something.” Howon continued shattering Woohyun’s (erted) dreams and he met the latter’s glare. “I mean, you can’t really do that, can you? I don’t think he’s gay. He doesn’t look like one. He might punch you if you ever try doing something like that to him, just saying.”

“If he’s not, then I’ll ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter