Our Trip Pt.1

Chanyeol, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV:

Since summer starting, I decided to go on a 1 week trip with Eunji. We haven't been to our honeymoon yet, so maybe this is a pre-honeymoon? I just want to repay for what I did to her these past months. *Where should we go? Jeju?*. "Yo Eunji!" I called her from the living room. "WAE" She replied. "Do you want to go anywhere?" I asked. "BEACH" She answered. "Jeju then" I said to myself. "Start packing woman!" I told her as I booked the flight tickets. "WHAT? OK..." I bet she's confused XD.

The next day, which is a Friday, we head off to a Jeju, the island of love... Well, that's what I think, hehe. "Where are we going?" She asked as we waited at the airport. I handed her the plane tickets and she gasp in surprise. "We're going to Jeju? YAY!" She hugged my neck *coughMEcough* tightly. I can feel my heart beating so fast. I don't want this time to end any soon. This is going to be the best trip ever!!! Going to the island of love with your loving one... It's already sound so BAM.

 

 

Eunji's POV

I can't believe we're going to Jeju!!! and I can't believe I just hugged him!!!! What's wrong with you Jung Park Eunji?! Geez, I'm going crazy! OMG, I just hugged him. But we're married, so it doesn't matter, no but we were arranged. "Eunji-ahh, I'm going to buy somwthing to eat, do you want to come?" He asked me. "Huh? Nae" I said formally and I was kinda dazed off a bit. We went to the food court and there were so many good food, I wanted to eat all of them. "What do you want?" He asked. "Uh.... that!" I pointed at the tteokbokki. "Anything else?" He asked. "I want to eat the stuff that Exo ate in Exo's Showtime ep 5" I said excitedly. Coincidently, we have the same group name. "Hardcore fan" He chuckled. "I'm a big FAN ok? Don't judge me or I'll judge your fave girl group" I warned him. "Pfffft, you'll judge my fave girl group cause you're jealous" He laughed. "AISH" I whined as I walked away, thumping hardly on the floor. "Wait for me" He followed behind. "SLOW POKE" I said.

We grabbed our foods, sat down and start eating. "You guys make such a cute couple" A woman in her 60-70s compliment us. "Oh, ani" I tried to denied cause what if Chanyeol don't like it. But, before I could denied Chanyeol answer the woman. "Kamsamida, we're actually a newlywed" He smiled. "Really? Wish you all the best, no matter what happened, you must trust each other" She gave us advice. "Nae" We said in union. "Young lady, you are really lucky to have a husband like him" She told me after Chanyeol fed me tte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter