Our Love Was Just An Arranged

Chanyeol, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

Another typical saturday where I have to go to work... "Oppa!" I heard a farmilliar voice, it was Namjoo, she bashed into my office, "Hey-" I greeted her coldly. "Oppa! Why do you left that day?!" She whined. I kept silence. "Oppa-ahh, I miss you so much! Why are you keep on ignoring me" She continued. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Oppa! Don't you remember? I'm your new assistant!!!" She hugged me by the neck. "Oh yea... I forgot" I mumbled. "Oppa..." She whined. *Seriously this girl... sometime I hate her, sometime I like her, what the heck is wrong with me?!*. "I missed you too" I pull her into an embrace. She release the hugged and gave me peck on the lip. "I love you" I kissed her passionately. Until, I heard the door open. "Uhm... I'm sorry, I didn't see anything, continue" The worker shut the door. *Geez, what a mood wrecker*. That night, I went home late, about 1 or 2 a.m midnight... I saw Eunji sleeping on the couch, and the TV was still on. I glance at the TV before turning it off. "The Moon That Embraces The Sun?" I mumbled. Looking at that drama storyline, it was kinda farmilliar to mine. Lee Hown (Kim Soo Hyun) like a girl, Yeon Woo (Han Ga In),  but he was foced to married someone else... I turned off the TV after watching it. I saw the blanket that was suppose to be on Eunji laying on the ground. I picked it up and covered her full body with the blanket. Of course, I return to my room after that. The next day, I woke up because the sunlight was shining on my eyes. And yes, I have to go to work today... On the weekdays I go to school, and in the weekends I go to work... I basically have no freedom, unless I was sick. I hurried down stair, to my surprise, Eunji was cooking breakfast. "Oh You're here" She turned herself around as soon as she heard a footsteps. "Uhm" I hummed. "Sit down, breakfast will be here in 2 mins" She told me. "Sorry, I have to go now, I'm late" I told her. "Oh... Ok then..." She feel down all of the sudden. Before I could leave, Eunji called me. "Wait" I turned back. "Your tie..." She start fixing the tie for me, still in her apron. "Thank you..." I said as I leave the door. To be honest, I'm not late, I left early because yesterday, I promise Namjoo that I'm going to have breakfast with her today. Yes, I stayed at Namjoo house yesterday at 7:00 p.m until 1 or 2:00 a.m. I know that I have a wife... But, our love was just an arranged. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter