Hugs and Kisses

SUCH A FLIRT

Meanwhile at Fern’s apartment…

            Ding Dong….Fern went to open her door. “So fast how did you get here,” Fern asked Kimhan. She was quite amazed that Kimhan arrived in no time. “Oh that I was at Aom’s place,” Kimhan replied back there was sudden expression change in Fern’s face. Aom and Fern live in the same Giniri Towers just 2 floors different. Fern lives at the 4603.

              “What were you doing there,” Fern asked Kimhan. “Nothing she asked me to dress her as she have a date,” Kimhan innocently replied back. Realizing that Fern smiled and invitied Kimhan in and took him outside to the balcony where she prepared the candle light dinner. It was very romantic the balcony was just as big for the two people and the table. You could see all Bangkok from there. The sides were fenced with black cement but between the two lines there are flowers and grass just like a mini garden. The yellow light hanging just above the table and on the table there is a ice bucket containing the finest wine and champagne as there were wine glasses. There is a 3 candle holder stand and the table sheet was layered by white then dark gray at top. The meals were closed up with a cover and there was a flower vase containing the reddest rose.

           “Do you like it,” Fern asked Kimhan. Kimhan was just there with his jaw dropped then got back to his senses. “I don’t know what to say this is so amazing,” Kimhan replied back to Fern. “I’m glad that you like it c’mon sit.” Then Fern grabbed her phone and then music came out from the speakers of the balconies. Canon in D was playing as the background music. “So what’s the occasion,” Kimhan asked Fern because all of this was new for him. “I will tell you when we finish.”

            The moment was amazing Kim and Fern were having fun laughing and eating. Then there was something on Fern’s lips. “There’s something on your lips,” Kimhan said to Fern. “Where,” Fern tries to clean it up but she seems that she can’t. Then Kimhan leans forward and wipes it off her lips with his hands. Fern was amazed. “There you go,” then Kimhan sit back. He continued eating as if nothing happened. As they were talking moments later they finished their food.

             “So the occasion is,” Fern stopped. “What’s the occasion Fern say it,” Kimhan begged her to continue. “The occasion is I love you,” Fern said Kimhan was amazed by what Fern said because he never noticed that Fern likes him. He thought maybe this is his chance at love since he also like Fern. “The thing is there’s someone I love too,” Kimhan said Fern facial expression changed from happy to sad. “It’s okay I understand,” Fern then stood up and was about to leave when Kimhan grabbed her wrist and said “And that person is the most beautiful girl who is infront of me.”

                Fern then looked Kimhan in the eye. The wind was slowly blowing through their face the moment was perfect. They were looking at each others eye and Kimhan said “I love you Baifern.” “I love you too Kimhan.” Then they closed their eyes and kissed the stars above looked down at them and the moon was shining bright. The music didn’t stop the winds were blowing the breezes came. The soft lips touching each other softly. It never turned into a wild passionate one it just remained as a romantic one. Then their lips part. They look in each others eyes and time passes. Perfect moment Perfect Situation.

 

Back to Aom’s Place

              “You.” Aom and the guy on the online dating website yelled. Actually that guy name is nan, Conando to be precise.

Flashback

It was at Phuket. Aom was on vacation with her friends. And she was too drunk to handle herself.

“Open Open” Aom yelled. She was so drunk. Then Nan went to the door and opened. “Who are you go back stop it.” Before Nan could finish Aom already went in the room and lay on her bed. And at the morning…..You Know what

Flashback ends….

 

“You’re Papasmurft,”Aom said to Nan. “And you are girlnextdoor,” Nan continued. “Yes” Both of them answered.

               “Okay Okay then Nan wiped his arms the past is in the past,” Nan said to Aom. “Okay. Fated Person,” Aom said back to Nan. Is this fate??? Aom thought to herself. “Let’s just leave it,” Aom added. Then Nan raise his hand and give a bouquet of white and red roses. “This is for you,” Nan said as he gave it. “Awwn thank you where are you taking me out.” “Just wait and see,” Nan said and then they went outside.

                Nan looks so much more handsome now.  I still remember the morning. Hahaha. Aom thought to herself and smiled. “What are you smiling about” Nan asked to Aom. “Nothing,” Aom replied back. She is so beautiful and elegant unlike the drunk girl that ruined my vacation. Her scent is still the same. Then they arrived to the parking lot. “That’s my car,” Nan pointed to a brandnew black and gold lamborghini veneno roadster. Aom was amazed of how rich he is. Nan opened the door for Aom and went to the other side and got in. Wow most parts are made of gold. Aom thought to herself.

               There was a slience between them but Nan broke it. “so what are you doing now,” Nan asked Aom. “Sitting and guessing where you are going to take me.” “I don’t mean what you are doing now I meant what is your business,” Nan said back to Aom while driving. “Aww you meant that I have my own fashion line.” Aom took out her business card and gave it to Nan. “Petrinasilyn Clothing….Aom Sushar Manaying….CEO.” I never knew she is the CEO of Petrinasilyn I get my clothes there. “That blazer is from my line right,” Aom said knowingly to Nan.

               “Yes. Did you design it,” Nan asked Aom. “No. My friend did it’s nice right,” Aom said back to Nan. “Yea..We’re here.” Nan parked his car at he VIP area and went to open the door for Aom. He have never done that before. Now they are at Banyan Tree. “Have you been here before,” Nan asked to Aom. “Yes to the tower.” “How about to Vertigo Rooftop Bar?” Nan asked Aom and turned his head again and again. “No.” “Then this will be good,” Nan said. And they got to the 60th floor.

              “Where is it,” Aom asked. “There you have to walk up the stairs,” Nan said as he pointed to the case of stairs. Then he put out his hand waiting Aom to grab his hand before long Aom grabbed his hand as they walked up to the rooftop. “Wow the view is so nice,” Aom said. A while later a person came and said “Young Master, To the able as usual,” Before he could finish Nan spoke “My spot.” “But you haven’t let any…..” the waiter replied again “Just shut up you’ve prepared right,” Nan wouldn’t let him continue. Then they went to the spot there was no one there.

             “Why is there no one here, why does he call you young master and is that the preparation you’re talking about,” Aom said while looking at Nan’s face but at the last sentence when she haid preparation she looked and pointed the table. She was astonished by everything the view, the table, the roses and lights. “You did that,” Aom asked Nan. “Yea cool right,” Nan answered . Quite a moment after that he went to the bar to take something.

             “You know Miss you are very lucky you’re the only person Young Master had brought up here in the last 9 months and we haven’t see that smile on his face since 9 months ago,” the waiter said. “Why what happened last 9 months,” Aom curiously asked. “His girlfriend disappeared that’s all I will say,” afterwards the waiter left and Nan came. When Aom curiousness was about to bloat in she stopped immediately as she doesn’t want to ruin the night. “Where have you been,” Aom asked to Nan. “To get this,” and he holds a champagne bottle in his hands.

            Nan asked everyone to leave their spot so there was just him and Aom. He leaned forward to put the champagne into Pie’s cup and he accidently tripped and touched Aom’s  lips. Then he quickly pulled away but then Aom grabbed his head and kissed him deeply. He replies back the kiss. They kissed for long and it was time for Aom to go. Nan sends Aom back but when they arrived Aom didn’t want Nan to go back yet.

          “Stay with me for the night,” Aom said to Nan while holding his hand. “I can’t I’ve things to do,” Nan replied back to Aom. “Like going and flirting with other girls I give you one more chance if you don’t stay me and you are done,” Aom said back she’s mad already. They haven’t been a couple for more than a day but she’s already possessive and controlling. “Okay Okay I’ll stay,” Nan said to Aom. Then Aom asked Nan to carry her to the room. Nan did as Aom said.

          Then they went up after the elevator stopped at the 37th floor. “Nan!!” a girl screamed but then suddenl expression change when she saw Aom on Nan’s back. Then the elevator door closed. “Who is that baby,” Aom asked Nan. “Nobody just an old friend,” Nan replied back. “Okay,” Aom said still hugging Nan and Nan is still carrying Aom on the back. “We’re here where’s the key,” Nan asked. “No need key grandpa there’s a number pad Password is 1111,” Aom said to Nan. “1111 who can’t guess that,” Nan said to Aom and entered the passcode.

        Then they went in and slept.