The truth

SUCH A FLIRT
“Let’s go eat lunch,” Aom said to Nan. Then they went to the food court and went to a suitable Japanese Ramen restaurant. They sat opposing to each other on a two person table. “May I get your order,” I waiter came and greeted them and handed the menu’s. Aom and Nan looked thoroughly the menu and ordered. Aom ordered a normal miso ramen and Nan ordered a Dragon Ramen. “So what have you been up to lately,” Aom asked Nan. “Not much just some reunion and stuff,” before Aom could finish the girl from the morning appeared Hongyok, Still Aom only knew her as Kimhan’s friend. “Sorry for being late,” Hongyok said. “There’s something we need to talk about,” Nan said and looked at Aom in the eyes. “Oh My God Kim really. 1 I do not get dumped and 2 you do not match with Fern,” Aom said looking at Kim infront of her is a laptop. “It’s just a story a many people might be like it Baby” Kimhan said back. “Go Baby your Fern. Canon in D romance,” Aom said back still pretending to be mad. What you just read before is a story that Kimhan wrote which is still unfinished. Kimhan is a writer and he’s in this world Aom’s boyfriend, Nan and Hongyok are already engaged and Fern is also in a relationship with Mario. “Just forget abou the story let’s go out for dinner what do you think,” Kim says to Aom. “It is a question or a statement,” Aom asked back to Kimhan. “Pretty well Both, Go and change let’s go,” Kimhan said to Aom and they both went in their closets and changed. Kimhan is wearing a tribal pattern mostly light salamon color V neck fitted tee with a black letterman jacket and skinny black jeans. “Do you think you are a high school student,” Aom scolded Kimhan. “Why I look totally fine,” Kimhan said back looking at himself. “No you don’t look totally fine. C’mon,” then Aom took Kimhan into the closet and asked him or more like commanded him to change. “What better is that, Eh,” Kimhan whined. “it’s better you look better now,” Aom said. She made him wear a black cardigan instead of the letterman jacket and plain chinos. “Whatever,” Kimhan whined back and they got out of their house and walked to the car. They live together with Fern, Mario, Nan and Hongyok a full house of romance. Since their house is really big they barely se each other it’s not a house it’s a mansion all of them are the heirs of big companies and multi-millionaires. “So where are we going today,” Aom asked Kimhan. “I don’t know maybe somewhere you old people go,” Kimhan said back to Aom annoyed because she asked him to change. “Then why don’t you go to someone who is younger than you,” Aom said and pouted. Aom is older than KImhan. Kimhan is just 21, Aom is 23. “No, I wouldn’t do that my old person age is just old her mind is still a child,” Kimhan said back and holds Aom’s hand. “I know that’s why you can’t leave me,” Aom replied back in a such a way. “I’ll never leave you,” Kimhan said and squeezed Aom’s hand. “Promise? ,” Aom asked and looked at Kimhan. “Promise 100 percent 1 million percent promise.” They just continued holding hands and then they arrived at the restaurant. It was a romantic restuarent near Bangkok river. They went inside the restaurant and while they were walking a couple of eyes were eyeing Kimhan the girls mostly. Kimhan noticed that and smiled at them Aom also knew so she rolled her eyes but Kimhan didn’t notice it. “Enjoying much eh,” Aom said to Kimhan because of earlier. “What, That,” he says as he points to the girls table. “It’s not like that I just smiled,” Kimhan innocently added. “Hmm.. I don’t want to tell,” Aom said and then they just continued. Then the waitress arrived and handed the menus. “Here’ the menu sir,” while they were looking at the menu the waitress just kept her eyes on Kimhan and saying to him “That’s good sir, That’s the new recipe sir..,” and stuff. “Ms. Would you please move a little bit away from my husband,” Aom said annoyingly since the waitress is nearly leaning on Kimhnan.The waitress just moved and Kimhan was trying to keep his laughter inside. Then they quickly ordered and the waitress left. “Always enjoying that kind of stuff right,” Aom said to Kimhan. “Maybe…,” Kimhan replied back to annoy Aom more. Then a little fist landed onto Kimhan’s head. “Enjoying or not don’t do again Understand,” Aom demanded. “I’m just kidding princess, Female Hitler,” Kimhan said and muttered the last part. “What did you just say,” Aom asked she really didn’t hear the last part. “Lovely Princess,” Kimhan said with a huge smile because he thought that Aom is really angry at him. They chatted a while before the meals came. While they werer talking the meals came and they ate and left the restaurant. Finish.