Xplain

SUCH A FLIRT

 The Next Morning…. Aom’s POV

                  “I woke up to find that Nan have already left. That Conando. Oh wait there’s a note. “Aom, I’m sorry.” Good no strings attached. He’s nothing more than a one night stand. What time is it.8:20. So What time did Nan left. Anyways. Aom the did her daily morning routines. And went to the kitchen. Where’s the food. Aom said looking and opening the fridge again and again. I thought I did the shopping last Thursday. OMG! On Friday they came and snatched all the food.

                   There should be at least bread and cheese right. Okay, Aom said as she finish the sandwich. I’ll draw a little Kim on the top. What!!! Aom why are you going to draw a little Kim. I don’t like Kim and that’s it there’s still Conan. Wait I already said no strings attached to Nan right. Aom just eat the sandwich. It’s still not enough I’ll call that gay for breakfast.

 

              Then after she finished her breakfast Aom called Kim. 1…..2…..3….. after 3 rings Kim picked up his phone. “Hello Aom,” Kim said happily. “Come to Chokedee DimSum,” Aom said then hanged up the phone without letting Kimhan says. “That girl…..I’ve got no choice.” Then 20 minutes later Kim is all dressed up and ready to go. He’s wearing a tribal print sweatshirt with a faded black jeans and a Nike All Red Yeezus. Then he went to his car and left to Chokedee.

              “Hey,” Kimhan said while sitting down infront of Aom. “So why did you call me here,” Kimhan asked Aom. “Nobody to eat with and I don’t like eating alone,” Aom answered to Kimhan. “Why didn’t you call Fern,” Kimhan asked Aom back. He knew something is weird with Aom today. “Yea I should call her,” Aom said and then took out her phone and called Fern. “Hey Fern…..Come to Chokedee Dimsum at Sukhumvit there’s Kimhan too.” Then again without letting Fern answer she ended the call. The waiter came and give them the menu. “I’ll have pork rib soup and 3 Prawn Dumplings,” Kimhan ordered. “And I’ll have a seaweed roll, and Pork Ribs and the chicken leg.” Then the waiter took the order and left.

             10 minutes later. Fern came in the door since Kimhan was sitting his back to the door he didn’t see Fern. Fern just walked towards them and gave a peck on Kim’s cheek and sit down. “Hi baby,” Fern greeted to Kim. Aom was just shocked at them and she was a little bit sad too. “Hi! You guys have some serious explanation to do,” Aom said. Then Fern explained to Aom that she had feelings for Kimhan since a long time ago and how she confessed her feelings to him last night and how they kissed and Kimhan explained that he was not gay ever.

             “So you guys just happened like that,” Aom asked them. “Yea, Just like that,” Kimhan said then they heard a group of loud girls came in and when they saw Kimhan they shouted. “Kimhan!!” they a girl run and came to him and hugged him from the back. Fern was just there giving a death glare. “Hongyok what are you doing here,” Kimhan asked her. “Who is that Kimhan,” Fern asked Kimhan with a cold tone. Kimhan know that he is going to die after that. “My friend from university,” Kimhan replied back. “Kimhan you so bad we’re more than friend,” Hongyok said then pouted. “Bye Kimhan I’ll see you,” and Hongyok kissed Kimhan on the ear and left.

                “So,” Fern said with a deadly tone and crossed her arms. “We’ve got some serious talking to do come to my apartment NOW,” then Fern left. “Sorry Aom I’ve to go now,” Kimhan said went to his car and followed Fern’s car. They arrived, Fern arrived first she went into the elevator when Kimhan was about to follow her into the elevator she close the door which makes Kimhan take the other elevator. They arrived to the 46th floor. But Fern arrived first so she went to the room Kimhan just followed her there.

                Then Kimhan close the door. Fern was sitting on the coach just throwing her sight away then Kimhan went there and hugged her from behind. Then Fern turned her sight and looked at Kim. “Who’s that girl why are you more than friends and why did she kissed and hugged you like that,” Fern asked Kimhan. “She’s my bestfriend her name is Hongyok. She left to London 9 months ago that’s why she was so excited to meet me and trust me she already have the love of her life,” Kimhan said to Fern. Then Fern hugged Kimhan and said “I thought she was your girlfriend.” “How can she be my girlfriend my girlfriend is here right infront of me unless she doesn’t want me to,” Kimhan said and Fern punched his chest softly but Kim acted like he was shot by the gun.

                 “Come on it’s still 10 let’s go out,” Kimhan said. “But how about your work,” Fern said looking at Kim’s face. “Perks of being the Boss and what’s more important then my baby girl,” Kimhan said to Fern. “Your words give me a cavity in my teeth,” Fern said to Kimhan. “I know I’m sweet,” Kimhan said “Chessy,” Fern said. “Come on change your clothes,” Kimhan said and handed out a tribal pattern tanktop with a faded black short and the same red nike yeezus. “I want your outfit to be same as me,” Kimhan said. “But you’re wearing a sweatshirt while I look like I’m going to go to the beach,” Fern complained. “Then wear something over it let me look at your closet,” Kimhan said and try to go to the closet. “Kim don’t go there,” Fern said “Why,” and Kim already went into the closet.

                   “He was amazed of what he saw. There was a whole 10 ft shelf with two lines the upper one have leather jackets, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, Tee’s, there are both female attire and male attire on the line like two leather jackets of the same design but one for man and one for women. And the shorts and pants were also matching and the suits and the dress are like same color same pattern and on the top it wrote KIMHAN & BAIFERN with wooden blocks. “When did you do this? Did you do this all by yourself,” Kimhan asked with his jaw dropped. “Long time ago and yes I design and sew it all by myself.” Fern is also a fashion designer. “WoW this is so amazing but how did you know that I was going to like you,” Kimhan asked. “Simple as that I’ll remove KIMHAN And write MARIO & BAIFERN,” Fern said annoyingly. Mario is one of Fern’s suitors that Kim hates a lot because he is always trying to compete with him. “Then I’ll go,” Kim said madly. “Just kidding my baby I only love you,” Fern said as she put Kim’s head on her shoulder and messes his hair. “OK,” Kimhan said “I also design the outfit by myself for u,” “But if you don’t like I’ll give it to Hongyok.” “Don’t you ever dare or I’ll kill you,” Fern said and glared at Kimhan.

                  “I know I know. You’re so fierce just like Aom matching best friends,” Kimhan said. Then he took of his sweatshirt revealing his T-shirt with the same pattern as Fern’s tanktop. Then Fern handed a leather jacket to Kim the same one as she is wearing now, “Where that it’s the same as me,” Fern said. “Okay, Now let’s go.”