Bailed

SUCH A FLIRT

         A beautiful Sunday in a beautiful city. Aom just woke up to the sound of her phone. “Let’s fly to the city..Let’s fly to the moon” Aom’s ringtone was ringing. Then Aom picked up her phone and looked at the caller and answered.

       “Why are you calling early in the morning Fern,” Aom said to Fern annoying since she just woked up.

       “Early Early look at the clock Aom it’s already 10 past 10,” Fern said back to Aom with a high tone. “And I was just wondering if you are free we’ll go shopping with KImhan,” she added.

         “Not today Bye” Then Aom hanged up. She doesn’t want to go out today.

AOM’S POV

           Always going out. Got enough of that gay and girl for the day. What should I do today what shall I do. Maybe…OMG! I just remember there’s this new cool online dating website. Yea I should sign up for it maybe find a boyfriend. Okay. Then Aom takes her phone downloaded the app and sign up. Use a nickname instead of your real name eh…okay how about flowergirl..no girlnextdoor yes that’s a good one. Okay Girl_Next_Door Gender-Female Age-22 Likes longwalks, fine wine and good dining. Okay Great already set up. Oh wait a greeting already.

           Greeting from Adorablesleeper25 “Hey…J” Who is he. Let me go stalk his profile. Oh a cute guy eh. Age 24 good not much older than me. He is soo cute. “Hey sleeper.” I said back to him. Oh so fast. “I live near you” What he lives near me so that mean he is rich too. No bragging but this is the most expensive housing apartment in Bangkok for the young. Yep there are very less families here. “Okay…”I said back to him. I’m interested now. “I was wondering if you are free today,” What he is asking me out on a date what should I say. “Yep :)” Okay he’s going to ask me out on a date I’m pretty sure of then. Notification DING. “So There’s this dinner cruise tonight at 7:30.” I should say yes right. “Of course pick me up at 6:45 Room 4404.” *Sigh* Okay Aom you’ve got a tap bit more than 7 hours to have a date. He replies me back.

           I should call Kimhan yes I need a designer. That gay. “Kim I need your help” “Why” why you idiot because “I have a date,” There was a slience. Why is he sad. “Okay I’ll come over at 4.” Great okay I have the designer ready already so I should take a bath yea I should take a bath.

         Okay 3:52 what should I do now. “Ding Dong” Must be Kimhan. He’s 8 minutes early that’s new maybe he is too excited. LoL. WOW. Kimhan looks so handsome he sure does know how to wear. What are you thinking Aom he’s gay remember. “So Kim early today” Yea he walks in with a bag. “What’s in your bag?” I asked him.

           “What could it be clothes for you I picked it carefully” Yep he sure did pick carefully it’s so elegant, classy and y at the same time. No wonder he would be so handsome and girls would be over him if he was not gay. “And for the last time I’m not gay,” How did he know what I thought.

           “The more you deny is the more you’re likely to be,” he seems to be pissed off. “OMG! Kim its already 6:45 where did the time go,” *DING-DONG-DING-DONG* “Must be him Do I look good?’’

           “Just like and angle C’mon go and open the door,” Kimhan said I looked like and angle no one ever gave me that compliment before anyways here we go. *Turns on Knob and open the door and Aom’s jaw drop then close the door again*

             “Kim what should I do look at him” Yea Kim was also surprised.

             “Hahahaha Oh My God Aom Haha” He’s laughing while I’m in danger. “Aom you believed that show me his profile pic,” I showed him the picture. “LoL I cant believe the difference. Let Me Handle it” Kim went and opened the door. The guy just looked at him.

             “Where’s girlnextdoor?” The guy asked Kim with a cold tone.

           “Who do you think she is? She’s my girlfriend stay away from her.” Then Kim slammed the door on his face.

           “Did you just say that?” I asked him and laughed.

           “Yea problem. You look so good tonight let me take you out for dinner.” He’s asking me out for dinner what are you thinking Aom.

           “Okay where are we going?” Just before he could answer his phone rang.

           “Halo”He said.”Really Okay I’ll come over” What the heck he said he’ll take me out for dinner and now he’s going to go over to someone. Why are you bring possessive Aom he’s not your boyfriend.

             “Who is it”

             “Fern, she called me and said invited me for dinner she said she’ve prepared everything already. So another day?” He asked me another day oh my god you’re unbelievable Kim.

             “It’s okay. Enjoy your time with Fern.” Then he just left. Unbelievable. Since I look so good maybe I’ll look for a new date. I have 7 new greetings. How am I going to choose. Okay maybe I’ll make a lucky draw on paper.

            Got it. Aom choose wisely this will decide your future. I take the paper ‘PapaSmurf’ Papasmurf??You gotta be kidding me. Okay whatever. This better be good. “So are you free tonight”

             “Yeah”

             “Pick me up at Room 4404 Giniri Towers.”

             “Okay on my way”

 

15 minutes later………..

          

DING DONG………… Pie opens the door shocked

“YOU…”