The Stolen Kiss

It's Already MINE!

"Jung Nana! Wake up!" Daehyun shook her sister's body.
"I won't go to school today."
Daehyun wrinkled his eyebrow. "Why? That girl again?"
"Not only that girl, but all those girls. It's your Hyung's fault. He ruins my peace day."
"Himchan hyung? What did you do?"
"What's right is what did he do to me. He gave me many haters. Just go before you late. I'll tell MinAh later."
"It's up to you." Daehyun leaved her. "Don't forget to take a bath and have your breakfast."
"Thanks Dae."

An hour later Nana had her bath done and went downstairs to eat something. Yonghwa had gone to his college early this morning. So, she was alone.

The bell rang when she finished her breakfast. Lazyly, she opened the door and then closed it again as soon as she saw who is standing there. A few seconds later, it rang again. And again.
"What?" Nana shouted at him.
"Ya! I'm a guest, you know? Be more polite, can't you?"
"Not for you!"
"Why didn't you come to school?"
"None of your business."
"Are you sick? Have you see a doctor?"
"Yes I'm sick. I'm sick of you."
He smiled. Nana must say that she liked that smile.
"What about you? You don't come to school either!"
"I was worried of you so I skip my class today. By the way, can I sit somewhere inside?"
Nana thought a moment. "No! Go home!"
Himchan stared at her. "Okay, maybe it's enough for now. See you soon Jung Nana. I'll never give up on you, because I'm Kim Himchan. Remember that!" He smiled once again before leaved.
***

"Get away from Himchan!" Ji Eun shouted. She got mad about Himchan's confession and gave all her anger to Nana in front of school today.
"Ya! You should be better to tell him to get away from me! I never tried to get close an inch to him."
"Why it should be you? You have a twin like Daehyun and now Himchan said he likes you. Wae? Why are you?"
"It's not her fault." A voice made Ji Eun frozen in her place. 
That smile. Himchan.
"She never tried to approached me. It's me."
"But, why should it be her, Himchan? Are you not afraid you will have some haters?"
Himchan shook his head,"As long as I can see her, it's everything for me."
That sentence made Nana widen her eyes. "Are you crazy?"
"Let's go!" He dragged her.

They arrived at a coffee shop.
"Are you crazy?" Nana replayed her question. "Oh God! Why did you put me in this position?"
"I'll do everything."
"What would you like to order Sir?" A waitress came and cut their conversation.
"One Americano and Cappucino, thanks." He smiled.
And Nana liked it.
"Why do you hate me? Did I do something wrong to you?" Himchan asked after their coffee came.
He was right. Nana herself didn't know why she hate him. He never done anything wrong. Nana put her palms around the cup, feel the warmth.
"Where do you know I like it?" She asked without looked at her partner.
"Huh?"
"Cappucino." Nana added because he didn't answer quickly.
"Because I like you."
"It's not an answer." Nana faced him and found that smile again.
***

"You must come! It's my first time to perform in front of many people. Please..."
"You'll be alright, Dae. Trust me."
"But I want you there. Please Nana~ya. I promise I won't eat your food again."
"Really?"
"I swear."
"Alright. I'll come then."
Daehyun hugged his twin. "Thanks so much."

Tonight Nana was on her way to the cafe where Daehyun will perform. One thing Nana never thought was: it was that cafe, where she went with Himchan several days ago.
"It's for Dae." She took her steps entering it and sat where Daehyun prepared for her.
"Thanks once again. Your Cappucino will come soon." Daehyun kissed her cheek.
Sometimes Nana hoped he always as sweet as this everyday.
Daehyun started his performance with a song called 'I Remember'. He was on that small stage with a boy. He sang well and that boy was a good rapper.
Claps were heard when they finished.
"How was it?" Daehyun approached her with that boy.
Nana gave her two tumbs up and made Daehyun smiled shyly.
"Ah, this is Yongguk hyung. He is the owner of this cafe."
"Bang Yongguk imnida. Nice to meet you." He offered his hand.
"Jung Nana imnida. Nice to meet you too. You are a good rapper."
"Thank you. Can we sit here? There is still one special performer."
"Of course. Have your seat."
One more thing that never crossed to her mind was that the special performer Yongguk told was him. Kim Himchan.
"This is special for someone I like." He winked at her. Nana hoped no one noticed that. He started to sing.
Nana knew that song. It titled 'Baby'. And Nana love his voice. He was really shining there, like a star.

The cafe was closed half an hour ago, but she was still there, with the other three boys. Nana was relieved because tomorrow was Sunday so she can sleep long tonight.
"I'll go to check our kitchen first. You can go home. It's already night." Yongguk said.
"I'll help you Hyung. As my thanks because you let me perform here."
"Okay. But I can't pay you for this one." He showed his gummy smile.
"Hyung, can you ride her home? Yonghwa hyung is not home till Monday so he can't pick us up." Daehyun talked to Himchan.
"What? But.."
"No protest Nana~ya."
"But I can wait you Dae."
"It's already night and you are sleepy. Just follow my words."
So now here she was. In Himchan's car. They didn't talk so Nana felt really sleepy. Finally she slept.
"What a cute face." Himchan stopped the car in front of her house.
"Nana.." he whispered and touch her cheek. It made their distance was really close.
Himchan stared at her face, and then her lips. He couldn't control it anymore.
"I'm sorry. You are way too cute."
Slowly, he brought his face near to her and kissed her.
"You have my first kiss, Nana~ya. It'll be my own secret." Then he shook her shoulder to woke her.
"We're already in your house. Wake up you sleepy head!"
Nana opened her eyes and rubbed them. It was so cute.
"Can you go inside by yourself? Should I help you?"
"Never!" Nana answered while yawn a little and got off the car. Himchan followed her.
"Sleep well, baby."
Nana didn't have enough consciousness to hear that. "Thanks." It was her last sentence tonight before went to her beautiful dreamland.
***

i hope this chapter is not too long for you^^