The Twin

It's Already MINE!

"Your breakfast." Yonghwa put a plate of fried rice and a cup of cappucino on the table in front of his younger sister.
"Thank you, Oppa." She smiled widely.
"Where is Daehyun?"
"I'm here, Hyung." A boy came and sat on his chair.
"Today I'm gonna come home late. So, you can order some delivery for dinner." Yonghwa explained.
His sister and brother just nodded.
"And remember one thing, don't fight, arasseo?!"
"I can't promise that. He always eat mine."
"Ya! It's because you always leave the food. I can't handle myself not to eat them."
"No, I don't. I leave it doesn't mean that I wont eat it."
"Stop it!" Yonghwa knew that it must be stopped before they fought. "Jung Nana and you Jung Daehyun!" He shouted a little to calm her dongsaengs. "You two are twins. Why can't you be like what twins should be?"
They just kept silent. They didn't want to make their elder gets angry because it means no food for them. 
"I must go now." Yonghwa patted Daehyun's head and kissed Nana's cheek.
"Be carefull Oppa."
He smiled once again before leaved the room.
Now only the two high school students left on that room. Like what Yonghwa said before, they were twins. They were born 17 years ago and now they were in their 1st grade of high school. Not like other twins, they always fought everyday. And it always started by food. Eventhough they were like that, they had no difference in hobbies. They loved singing and they both had beautiful voice and gorgeous face. That's what made them popular at school.
Every girl liked Daehyun and every boy liked Nana. Nana and Daehyun studied at the same school but different class. They were smart. They always got good grade at all studies and be the 1st. They were called as 'the perfect twins'.
***

"Daehyun!" Screams were heard as soon as they entered school gate.
"Good luck!" Nana whispered on Daehyun's ear before run to other direction.
"You too!" Daehyun said and then faced his fans with wide smile.

"Hhh...hhh...fyuuhh.." Nana was relieved because she could avoid the crowd.
"Jung Nana!"someone touched her shoulder.
"Ya! Dont scare me like that!" Nana hit her bestfriend's arm, Yoo Youngjae. "Where is Min Ah?" She asked.
"She is already at class. Let's go!" Youngjae dragged her to their class.

As soon as she entered the class, she found many boxes on her desk. It was a normal view for her. It always happen everyday. Different from Daehyun, Nana's fans didn't make crowd around her but always made crowd on her desk with their presents. It was because Nana always got angry to everyone who crowd around her, so they decided to just put a lot of presents for her.
"Hhh.. where should I put these all? I don't have space anymore in my locker." She sighed.
Her two bestfriend just chuckled behind her.
"Just tell them to stop it if you don't like it, Nana~ya!" MinAh said.
"I can't. I'm afraid they will be sad if I do that."
"Huh, just say that you don't want to lose your stupid fans!" A harsh voice from the back side heard.
It was Ji Eun and her gang. They hated Nana because of her popularity.
"Even if I do it, I wont lose them." Nana replied. "Because they love me." Nana smiled to her.
Nana's act made Ji Eun angry but before she could say something, their teacher came and the study was started.
***

School time ended. Nana was ready to leave but Ji Eun approached her.
"I warn you Jung Nana! Don't act like you are the best here! That boys are all stupid for liking someone..."
"Who is smart, kind, and beautiful like me. Is that what you wanna say?" Nana cut Ji Eun's word and smiled.
Again, Nana's words made Ji Eun's face red.
"Nana~ya! Let's go home!" A sweet voice came from the door.
"Daehyun~ah!" Ji Eun's voice changed.
"Hi Ji Eun!" Daehyun smiled to her.
It made Ji Eun and her gang melted. What made her happier was because Daehyun remembered her name.
They approached Daehyun.
Nana shook her head seeing that.
"Don't forget to come to my house tonight, okey?" Nana reminded Youngjae and MinAh.
"Okey!" MinAh gave her thumb.
Nana stood up from her chair and came to Daehyun.
"Let's go Daehyunnie." She linked her arms with Daehyun and smiled. "Bye Ji Eun~ah." Nana smiled again.
"B..bye Nana~yah.." forcefully Ji Eun smiled because Daehyun was watching her.

"She still hate you?" Daehyun asked when they were in front of the gate.
"Of course. She will never likes me except all the boys move to her."
"What should we eat for dinner?" Daehyun changed the topic.
"Umm.. What about pizza?"
"So, one with seafood topping."
"No!" Nana protested." Mushroom is better."
"If I said seafood then it must be seafood."
"I still with my mushroom."
"Oh come on! Seafood!"
"Mushroom!"
That would happen everytime they started to talk about food. In the end, they ordered two pizza. One with seafood and one with mushroom topping. It always like that.

***

 

that's an absurd chapter right?
please continue and you will know..