Meet The Boy

It's Already MINE!

"Daehyun~ah, can you accept me? Can't you be my boyfriend?"
Nana saw a girl was çonfessing her feelings to Daehyun while gave him something. It was another familiar view for Nana beside her desk.
"You know what my answer is, don't you?" Daehyun smiled.
"But.."
"I'll go to my class. See you!" He leaved her.
"Ya Jung Daehyun!" Nana hit Daehyun's head." Don't hurt too many women. Why don't you just accept one of them and be her boyfriend for about one or two weeks?"
"It wil make me become a playboy, you know? I don't wanna hurt them."
"What a sweet heart Daehyun! No wonder all girls love you."
"Including you, right?" He chuckled.
"I'm an exception." Nana stopped. "I'll go this side."
"After school I will see my friend. You can go home first."
"Okay. See you at home."

Nana kept walking to her class.
"He is so handsome. Who is he?"
Nana heard some girls chatting.
"He is from the school in front of ours. And you know? He is also kind, has a sweet voice and smile, aaaarrgghh... It's hard to choose between him and Daehyun. Who should I choose?"
"Why dont we take both?"
Nana could hear them laughing and fangirling.
"What a strange world!"

Today just ended as usual. Just followed the flow of the time, entered all classes, school time finally reached its final.
Nana wanted to go as soon as possible. She fasten her steps before she meet some disgusting people. It looked like luck has left her.
"Hello miss popular wanna be! Alone?"
Just heard her voice made Nana sick.
"Do you see me with someone else? Are your sight blur?" Nana smiled.
Ji Eun started to get mad. "I warn you! Don't ever pretend to be popular here! If not.."
"Wae?" Nana cut her words again." What will you do if I don't?"
Her face was redder.
"SPLASH!" A glass of juice was threw to Nana's uniform.
"Ups sorry. Seems like my juice wants to be your fan Nana~ya!" She laughed and then leaved.
"Bad girl!" Nana must go home with her dirty uniform. She walked with all her spite.
"BUG!" She bumped into someone in front of the school and made her fell on the ground.
"Great! What a perfect day!" She mumbled.
The person who clashed her just kept walking and leaved her.
"He even doesn't help me! Arrghh!" She shouted.
Nana didn't care how many people looked at her now, including that person.
She continued to walk to the bus stop near her school but her bus just passed. She must waited for another bus.
"This is what you call a perfect misfortune!"

After waiting about 15 minutes, the bus came. But her bad day didn't ended yet. The bus was full and she must stood for about 20 minutes until the bus stop near her house. When she stepped out of the bus, she didn't notice someone also came out and walked about 5 meter behind her. It was the boy who clashed her before.
She took her key as soon as she was in front of her house. Only a few seconds after she entered, the bell rang.
"Does Jung Yonghwa live here?" A boy about 15 centimeters taller was standing in front of Nana when she opened the door.
"Yes! Who are you?" Nana asked harshly.
"Ya! Can't you be more polite? Do you never had a guest?"
Nana's mood was still bad about her day and now someone she didn't know came and being angry with her.
"Annoying! Go away!" Nana closed the door and went to her room to changed the clothes.
Half an hour later she was hungry. She came down to check whether there was something she can eat in the kitchen. But she was startled because she saw that boy sitting on the living room.
"Ya! Why do you here? Who gives you permission to enter this house? Get out!" Nana shouted.
"Hey! I'm a guest here. Can't you be more polite miss?"
"I said get out now!"
"Whats going on here?" Yonghwa came.
"There is a girl shouted at me and told me to get out, Hyung. Is she one of this family?"
Nana's getting mad. "Of course I am!"
"She is my sister." Yonghwa explained.
"Sister? So much different from you."
"What?!" Nana felt the anger filled her now.
"Just go to your room. He is my guest. I have prepared your lunch, Nana~ya."
"Now, Oppa dare to expel me because of him." Nana pointed the boy." Fine. I'm gonna hate you and this person!"
Nana leaved them. Of course she was lied when she said she will hate her brother. But that boy, she already hate him.
***

 

what will happen to them?
I hope you still want to know the next one.