His Name is Himchan

It's Already MINE!

Today was still the same for Nana. Studied, had a fight with Ji Eun, and tried to enjoy everything.
"I'll go home with Daehyun."
"If she disturbs your way again, just call us, okay?"
"Don't worry MinAh, she wont. Because Daehyun is with me." Nana chuckled.
"I don't understand why she hate you so much but at the same time really loves your twin."
Nana just smiled and then she heard Daehyun called her name. They always went home together except when one of them had other agenda. It was Nana's way to kept her far from Ji Eun.
They were both startled seeing someone sat on the living room as soon as they arrived at home.
"You?" "Hyung?" Nana and Daehyun said together at the same time.
"Hyung?" Now Nana faced Daehyun with surprised face. "You know this bad boy?"
"Of course. You don't know him?" Daehyun asked back. "He is Ki.."
"I don't care!" Nana cut his word and went to her room. She didn't want to see that face too long.
"Why are you here Hyung?" Daehyun sat in front of that boy.
"I have something to do with your brother." He smiled.
"Yonghwa hyung?"
"Himchan is my junior at piano course." Yonghwa came and sat.
"I see. I'll change my clothes fisrt. I'll be back."
The two boys smiled.
"How did you know Daehyun, Chan?"
"His school is in front of mine. We are at the same vocal course."
"Oh..so you must know Nana too, right? I heard she is popular among students."
"I always heard about her from my friends but never meet her in person. I even didn't know that that fussy girl is Jung Nana, one of the perfect twin."
"Far from your imagination?"
Himchan chuckled," Her face is truly gorgeous, but her attitude is a little.."
"I know. Because she is Jung Nana." Yonghwa smiled again.
***
It was Sunday. Nana was just back from her morning walk. And she was getting really mad knowing someone she hate.
"Owh, annoying boy is visiting my house."
"Owh, fussy girl has come back home." He smiled and Nana hate that.
"Why is it always you? Why I must see your face everytime I entered my house? You must know that I hate that face. Annoying!"
Nana leaved him. She found her brother in the kitchen and went to him.
"Oppa, Why is he here?"
"Hey, isn't that bad if your guest hear that?"
"He is not my guest!"
"Why do you hate him? Do you even know his name?"
"I don't care. Why should I know him? He is not that important!"
"He is Kim Himchan, very famous in his school. It's in front of yours, Nana~ya."
Yonghwa kept talking while plating some cake and a cup of coffee." He said you are popular in his school."
"Of course I am! Everyone know that!"
"Be careful Nana~ya! What if you start to love him oneday?"
"Never! It won't happen! I hate him!"
Yonghwa smiled.
"Go clean yourself! Daehyun has already gone."
"Arasseo."

Yonghwa back to his guest and put what he brought by his hands.
"Americano, right? You still love this one?"
Himchan nodded,"Always."
"Please forgive her, Chan. It was just her natural attitude. She is really a good girl inside."
"I never hate her, Hyung. She is cute. Honestly, I started to like her."
"But you must work harder, Chan. She said she hate you and never gonna like you."
"Really?" Himchan smirked. "Interesting."
***

"What about the boy you always talked, Nana~ya? Does he still disturbing you and come to your house?" Youngjae asked.
"He makes me crazy! It is his tenth visit. And everytime I see his face, I hate it. He always fight me. Just by looking his shadow success make my sight in pain."
"It seems like you started to like him."
"Like him? No way! He is annoying!"
"May I know who he is? What is his name? Maybe I know him." MinAh asked.
"I don't know exactly his full name. But something like Himchan or other.."
"Himchan?" Youngjae and MinAh shouted.
"You don't need to shout that loud!" Nana covered her ears.
"You mean that Himchan? Kim Himchan? That amazing Himchan?"
"I don't know. I just heard his name once from my brother. And I don't care about it."
"OMG . It must be really Himchan. Don't you know him? He is amazingly popular in his school even in ours. All girls here want to have a contact with him. You must be lucky."
"Lucky? How come? He is a bad boy MinAh. Bad. Boy." Nana continued her lunch.
***

"He is here! He comes!"
"Let's go!"
"We must see him!"
Nana saw many girls hastyly went to the school gate. Then she saw a strange view. Many girls made a crowd around someone or something.
"Is it really Himchan?" Now she heard Ji Eun become excited.
"Himchan?" When that word can be heard in her ears, she captured someone's face . A face she won't see.
He smiled. For the first time Nana thought his smile was cute. He was looked shining. Before she knew, her lips formed a smile.
'She smiles.' Himchan thought.
Himchan approached her.
"Hi! Long time no see." He didn't care how many eyes watched them right now.
"We just met tomorrow in my house!" Nana made all girls took a deep breath hearing her answer. But she didn't care. "Is it not enough to disturb my time at home?"
"Because I like you." He smiled.
Once again, all girls mumbled something Nana can't hear.
"And I hate you! Get out of my way!"
She passed him by and leaved him with his fans. Nana still could hear they asked him some annoying questions.
***

keep reading guys...