Who Are You Again?

Fake or Real?

"YOU ! GIVE MY PHONE BACK!!"

 
Seohyun chased Luhan with her - she admitted, weak feet with all strength that she has been storing but she probably stuffed way too much noodles and now she can barely move. Luhan stuck his tongue out. 
 
She was sitting in the pavilion, spending her free-schedule appreciating nature with phone in her hand. Well. Not really. She has Chinese class next and she was bored to wait in the room so she came to the place instead. She just found it from Jongin when they last talked for the lyric assignment. 
 
She was checking out for the latest e-books on some websites until that satan came, pulling her phone away from her sight with his usual dirty hands. 
 
"You know Seohyun, spending your time looking at your phone is wasting your time so how about we go on a date instead?" Luhan suggested, swiftly avoiding her. 
 
Seohyun almost reached for the phone but he was much quicker. Damn him. 
 
"I was searching for a new book not like you! I bet you spent your time watching ! And s and es and DUDES!" Seohyun shrieked and made another attempt but failed all over. 
 
"Dudes?" Luhan frowned. 
 
"Yeah. I picked you because you're gay. Aren't you gay?" Seohyun mocked, jumping here and there, trying to catch up with his ninja hands. 
 
"I'm not gay. Why do you keep saying that?" Luhan said, furrowing his eyebrows. 
 
"Because you are. NOW CAN YOU JUST GIVE MY PHONE BACK!!" 
 
"Not until you tell me what you and your mom talked about." He hid the phone behind his back. 
 
Seohyun heaved a sigh of frustration. 
 
"It's a family talk. Why are you giving s about my life?" Seohyun hissed. 
 
"Well, first, I'm your boyfriend. Second, I'm still your boyfriend." Luhan logically said back, waving her phone in front of her face. Again, she was too slow. 
 
"Fine! My mom complained that I still didn't change my behavior!" She blurted. 
 
That was a part of the truth. Her mom did gave her a long speech about her attitude. Saying that she seriously should stop cursing and change in to someone who's like 100 percent angel-like. She rolled her eyes after her mom said that. How can a human be like an angel unless she's a real one?!
 
But, she was sure that she never cursed in front of her mom after officially becoming Luhan's girlfriend. She acted really well to show that's she pure as if Luhan changed her. (Technically he didn't. He just made it worse). Well. She did said bloody to her mom but that was for the dog!
 
Luhan stopped his feet, fixing his gaze on her. He clearly was unsatisfied with her answer. There got to be more but on the other side she has no reason to talk about it to him and she didn't want to. 
 
"Why's your mom so strict? What will she do if you can't stop cursing?" Luhan said. 
 
"She will surely gets me to marry some kind of nerdy man who doesn't know what fun means." Seohyun sighed again. Cursing is like a habit for her and it's quite impossible to stop it since it's getting chronic. Like really. She cursed at least 10 times a day. 
 
Luhan looked at her in pity, tapping on his chin as though he was thinking of a solution and after a moment he plucked his finger. 
 
"I think I can fix your cursing disease." Luhan assured, giving that look. 
 
"No, no way. I rather meet a counselor or psychologist or whatever than you fixing me." Seohyun vigorously shook her head, shuddering with fear. 
 
"Hey psychologist is basically my thing and can you not make that face?" Luhan huffed before searching for something on her phone. 
 
Seohyun's eyes widen. "How on earth did you know my passcode?! Did Yoona tell you?!"
 
Luhan shook his head. "I'm good at sneaking people's passcode. Why is yours 0318 anyway?" 
 
Seohyun stared on the floor, swimming in to a sudden deep thought. "It's my dad's birthdate. 18th March." She said, slowing down her voice. 
 
"I bet you love your dad much more than your mom." Luhan said, charmingly smiling. 
 
"No, I hate him more than anyone else. I just hate him. I just hope that he already died." Seohyun can't hide her angered tone. Talking about him reminded her that night. 
 
Luhan looked up to Seohyun only to see her fists trembling, feet shaking. She has this mad expression on her face but he can tell she was petrified at the same time. Luhan couldn't do anything so he just smiled instead. 
 
"Oh I found something!" Luhan exclaimed, receiving her attention. 
 
"What?"
 
"You can change the curse words in to a nicer word." Luhan explained. "Like to goofball or dickhead to handsome." 
 
Seohyun snorted and took a look at her phone. "Okay. This is starting to get really stupid." 
 
She slid down the page. 
 
1. Motherf*cker - joker 
2. Sh*t - pretty                
3. - fudge                 
4. Holy sh*t - holy cow 
5. A**hole - cool guy    
           
 
"Wow you're such a joker." Seohyun mocked, still sliding the page. The list was that long. 
 
"Ha-ha. Hey how about I give you a deal?" Luhan suggested. 
 
"What deal?" Seohyun asked, raising her eyebrows. 
 
"If you cursed more than 3 times a day you have to hold my hand wherever we go." 
 
"In your effing dreams."  
 
Luhan shot her a wow-you-are-so-rude look for cutting his words. "And if you lasted for one week without cursing more than three times a day, I will exempt you from attending any of my football games unless you still want to come." He explained.  
 
Without a second thought, Seohyun reached out for his hand for a handshake. "Gladly."
 
"Wow. You really hated me that much huh?" 
 
"You meant despise." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
"Wow! Finally!" The guy stretched as he walked outside the airport, inhaling the fresh air as much as he can. 
 
He looked around the place and it was chaotic. The taxis were coming and go as well as the people and he only stood there wondering what he should do. He wasn't familiar with the new place but he do knew how to talk on their language but he was too nervous.  
 
"Where did I need to go again?" He mumbled to himself and slipped out a paper from his right pocket. He nodded to it and brought himself to the side road with his one large baggage and a sling bag. 
 
He pulled out his hand. "Taxi!"
 
 

 
 
 
Yoona ran to embrace Jongin from the back who was talking to his friend. "Oppa, I miss you." She dumped her face on his back. 
 
"Yah! What are you doing?! Let me go!" Jongin yelled and tried to shove away her hands but she was like two times stronger. 
 
Yuri who just went out from the cafeteria gasped at the two. 
 
"YAH IM YOONA! What are you doing to my husband?!" She yelled throughout the hallway as people stopped their tracks just to throw their dirty looks. 
 
Yuri pulled off Yoona's hands from his waist and angrily looked at her. "You said that we should play fair!" She yelled her lung out. 
 
"I can't. He's just too perfect." Yoona said dreamily, ignoring Jongin's look. 
 
"I know he's perfect but we promised to not touch him!" 
 
"Okay I'm sorry. I promised to not touch him and play fair." Yoona said melodramatically. 
 
Jongin looked at the two in speechlessness. "I'm so done with you two." 
 
The two chortled at each other and walked after him to the Japanese class after the bell rang. 
 
"Hey Yoona." Yuri nudged her shoulder who already attracted herself to the phone, messaging someone. 
 
"What?" Yoona said, finally looking at her. 
 
"I think Seohyun is weird lately. Do you see her expression when she came back from skipping class that day?" 
 
Yoona tried to zoom back her brain. "Uh-huh. She looked sad. I think I remember that Luhan said that she has to meet someone. Is she keeping something from us?"
 
Yuri shrugged off. "I don't know."
 
 

 
 
"Okay this . I'm not doing it." Seohyun threw her pen off the desk. 
 
They were doing a group project together and Luhan was teaching her on how to pronounce the Chinese characters correctly but maybe it was too complicated. Way too complicated. 
 
"If it's that hard why do you even take this course?" Luhan asked. 
 
"Because I'm fluent in Japanese and the other languages are too damn difficult." Seohyun grunted as she tousled her own hair. 
 
"You're fluent in Japanese?" Luhan repeated, truly shocked. He didn't expect that she's good at something because from the start of knowing her he thought she only knew how to sleep. 
 
Seohyun rolled her eyes. "I went to the Japanese middle school and moved here for high school." She said apathetically. 
 
Luhan nodded in amazed. 
 
Seohyun looked back at the paper. 
 
"Okay how the heck am I supposed to pronounce this ?"
 
"You see, when you talk in Chinese you must have the tone. It's the same as speaking in Korean. Example like this word." He appointed the word Zuo. "You have to pronounce it as if it was a J and the tone is very important as well." He explained. 
 
Seohyun stared at the paper again and slowly nodded her head. "Okay I think I understand. Ugh, you know what?"
 
"What?"
 
"I think I really hate you right now." 
 
"Well, I'm sure that's a good thing."
 
 
 
As soon as the bell rang, the students immediately tousled their things in to their own bag and went out of the room with light steps and at the same time Luhan reached for Seohyun's hand. 
 
"What the heck are you doing?" Seohyun asked, pointing her hand with her head. 
 
"You cursed 5 times. 3 s, 2 f word." Luhan cheekily smiled, not letting her hand go. 
 
Seohyun closed her eyes for a moment before realizing she did cursed. 
 
"Do the penalty has to be holding my hand? What are you? ert?" Seohyun scoffed. 
 
"Yep for the first one, no for the second." Luhan pulled her all the way outside the class after Seohyun finished fumbling with her stationaries. 
 
"Where do you want to go?" Luhan asked, swinging their tightly clasped hands. 
 
"Can you stop it?!" Seohyun hissed. "I want to go to sleep so can you let my poor hand go?" She pleaded. 
 
"I can sleep with you if you want to." 
 
"Oh my god. I think I need to cut my hand." 
 
They walked to wherever their feet brought them until Seohyun's phone rang. 
 
She seriously needs to think of a way to get herself back home without letting the guy steps in her house. 
 
"Hello?" Seohyun greeted and a not-damn brilliant idea popped out. 
 
"Oh my god you serious?! Where are you?!" Seohyun said, faking it. I think she succeeded when Luhan paid his attention to her. 
 
"Okay. I'll go now." 
 
"What's wrong?" Luhan asked. 
 
"My mom's friend is in the hospital." Seohyun lied but she tried to make it less obvious. 
 
"Should I drive you?" 
 
"No need. I need to go now." Seohyun pulled away her hand (finally) and ran away. "See you tomorrow!" 
 
Seohyun slowed down her feet when she was far enough from Luhan. 
 
"Seohyun, you're seriously the smartest girl ever." 
 
Seohyun slept for 3 hours straight and when she woke up, she received dozen of messages from Yoona and Yuri. 
 
She rubbed her hands and yawned. She tapped one. 
 
"YAH SEOHYUN! Are you keeping something from us?"
 
She tapped another one. 
 
"Hey, did you found Jongin's dog?" 
 
Another one.  
 
"Yah do you want to have some drink tonight?"
 
Seohyun yawned. Since when Yuri has interest in drinking?
 
She tapped the last message. A photo popped out but it wasn't clear and she she was too lazy to tap it for a clearer look so she moved on with the message below. 
 
"I saw your dad with a woman when I went to a cafe a while ago."
 
Seohyun tapped the photo. It's her dad. And a woman whom she never had seen before. She stared at it without uttering a word. 
 
"."
 
 

 
 
Yuri and Yoona stared at their friend, gulping her eleventh glass of soju (basically a beer). They promised to be there at 8 p.m but Seohyun arrived at the place half hour later. They wanted to scold her but she immediately asked for one bottle. 
 
"What's wrong with you? Is everything all right?" Yoona asked. 
 
Seohyun stared down at the table, mumbling incoherent things. 
 
"Is it because of the photo I sent you?" Yoona said as Yuri shot her a look. 
 
"What photo did you gave her?"
 
"Her — "
 
Seohyun jolted up from her seat, swaying her body. "I'm going for a walk. Don't follow me."  
 
Seohyun walked outside, leaving the two speechless. Why did she even care? She limped herself using the narrow path as her direction. She was so drunk that she couldn't even walk properly. She kept staggering to his feet and she almost fell for a few times. 
 
Looking at the photo made her feel mad. Way more than just plainly mad. She felt like she wanted to kill her dad for real. She knew it was not her business for intruding his life but she's his daughter she has the rights to care, the rights to know why he's doing this to her and mom. 
 
Seohyun didn't realize her path was getting narrower until some guys were whispering something. Seohyun knew they were talking about her. 
 
Okay now she's dead. 
 
She slowed down her walk when someone suddenly slung over her shoulder, dragging her away from the creepy guys. 
 
"What are you — "
 
He shut with his hand. Seohyun knew he was a guy since he has a guy's voice and she just can sensed that it was a guy's hand. Seohyun wanted to look at his face but because of the dim lights and roads, she can only see his hair because it was bright, yellowish. 
 
When they reached a brighter place, she finally saw his face. He was handsome, she admitted but nothing came out because she was way tok drunk. 
 
"Since I saved you, can you show me around? I lost a while ago." The guy said. 
 
Seohyun shot the guy a look making him felt weird. "What are you talking about?" 
 
The guy scratched his nape, thinking on what to say. "You're not drunk are you?" 
 
Seohyun laughed. "I don't know." 
 
The guy stared at her staggering here and there before falling in to his arms. 
 
"Miss? Wake up!" The guy shook her shoulder vigorously, head swaying like a doll's.  
 
Seohyun suddenly pushed herself from him, glaring. Her hair was messy and it covered a part of her face. 
 
 
"Who are you?" 
 
"Oh my name is  "
 
"WHAT? I can't here you!" Seohyun yelled before he could even introduced himself. 
 
"My name is  "
 
"Miss?! Are you okay?!"
 
She passed out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

A SHORT UPDATE. I REALLY AM WORKING HARD RIGHT NOW. LOL. WHO'S EXCITED FOR LIGHTSABER ?!!!! DEFINITELY ME. SO WHO'S THIS NEW GUY? I ALREADY DECIDED IT. OKAY WHATEVER. OMG WRITING MESSAGE FEELS AS IF IM TALKING TO MYSELF. PLS GIVE YOUR OPINION AND COMMENT ILL BE REAL APPRECIATIVE. IM DYING FOR COMMENTS. OKAY IM SO DONE WITH MYSELF. PLS WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!

TAETISEO IS COMING BACK!!!

tumblr_m3fi9xg42T1r6k8dso1_500.gif