A peaceful night to remember

A dark night

As Kyungsoo entered the room to prepare for bed, he found the two embracing each other and crying on the floor, so he nodded apologetically to Luhan and closed the door silently after him. He would just stay at the couch or share with someone else the bed for tonight.

For hours the two boys stayed like this, Sehun peacefully sleeping in Luhans arms. After a long while Luhans tears stopped falling, as his senses tried to remember everything of him. How wonderful Sehuns warmth felt against his body. How sweet the scent of his hair was. How light the dancer’s body was against him. Sehun’s long eyelashes and soft rosy lips. He tried to memorize his slow breath and strong heartbeat on his skin and through his shirt, adjusting with his own rhythm of pulse.

In the dark room he tried to remember the first meeting with Sehun, how surprised he was of this young boy and his dancing skills. He had to admit, he had a damn hard time in the group with all activities, but he had so much fun too. Over the last months though he had to force himself to all appointments and the whole schedule was draining him from all strength he had left after so many concerts. He didn’t want to admit it for such a long time; he didn’t want to disappoint his fans. They all love them so much and they deserve to see them happy. Kris leaving made him think about his future, about little things in his idol life that were not right and made him suffer inside. But there was Sehun, his lovely dongsaeng who makes him smile and feeling happy all the time. Their bubble tea time and affection showing in front of fans and secluded from them. They share so many memories and Luhan felt a sharp pain in his chest when he thought of this night being their last together and a life without his Sehunnie is nearly unbearable to think of. He has to put himself in front of everything for once. His family needs him, his body needs recovery time, his soul needs rest. His future is on the line, he cannot turn back now, even if he will cause a lot of pain in the members hearts and moreover in their fans hearts. The lovely fans who stood by their side through rough and fun times, even when Kris was leaving, they kept on believing in us, our group, he thought. Now it’s him leaving and his decision made his heart heavy as a mountain. Luhan hugged Sehun even stronger and checked that he lies comfortable in his embrace. Silently Luhan started crying again. His eyes would be red and swollen in the morning, but he could not care less. He had to face the harsh reality in the morning to tell at least Suho his final decision before leaving the dorm for the last time. The others were clever, they already kind of knew what was approaching them. Except the young ones, they probably had no idea about their hyung really leaving.