I need to talk to you

A dark night

My world suddenly turned dark... Sehun, I need to talk to you, do you have a minute? Luhan said, as he was entering the dormitories living room, where most of the Exo members gathered to play, eat or chat. Sehun nodded, got up and left with Luhan in the direction of his bedroom. You might need to take a seat, Luhan said in a very sad way. Sehun wondered that he hasn’t made eye contact with him for the last weeks and that he didn’t even look at him straight in the face when talking to him. But Sehun didn’t bother that much, he knew Luhan had a hard time with his health these days and he needs to rest and eat well. Sehun set down on the bed opposite Luhans’ and waited for the older to speak. Long seconds passed and even while Luhan tried to speak for several times, he didn’t bring a word over his lips. Hyung? Sehun tried to encourage him and remind him that he was still waiting.

Luhan looked up and after such a long time looking him in the eyes, Sehun felt such sadness and emptiness in them, it frightened him. He saw that Luhan’s eyes were shining, close to tears and he wanted to hug him, but then he heard what Luhan said in short, trembling words. I am leaving the group. Sehun’s mind went blank. He stared at his older brother in disbelief. After several minutes passed Luhan spoke again. Sehunnie? You are joking, right hyung? The younger said in doubt and looked Luhan straight in the eyes, trying to find the answer there. Luhan shook his head and wanted to speak, to explain to his dongsaeng he loves so dearly, that he has no other chance, than to go.

But in the meantime Sehun’s eyes were swimming in tears and he sunk slowly from the bed unto the floor. How can this be real? After so many years being together, facing ups and downs, feeling their love growing each day and suddenly he was leaving, his precious Lu ge? Sehun hid his never ending tears behind his hands in embarrassment. His shoulders were shivering. His heart was still denying it strongly, but when Luhan kneeled in front of him and was trying to embrace him in a warm hug, he slapped away his approaching hand. Hyung, that cannot be true, why are you doing this to me? He whispered and faced the now dark-haired pretty male. Luhans cheeks were wet and tears were silently running down his pale face. Sehun, this was the hardest decision of my life. I know how much you, the members and our fans love me, but I can’t endure this anymore. My body and mind cannot carry the burden and stress anymore. I am sick and exhausted. Please, believe me, I would stay with you until forever, but my physical and mental state is too bad to carry on. I love you, you know that, right? Luhan said and took Sehun’s face in both of his hands to make the maknae look up. How can you leave me? Was the only answer Luhan got before he forcefully embraced the younger to hold him tight in his arms. I love you little one, I always have and I always will! Me being not around you doesn’t mean that we cannot be together babo. I am not leaving this world. Please stay strong my love! With this words, Sehun hid in the olders embrace and wept and wept for a long time, while Luhan his back, patted his head and kissed softly his forehead and hair until he fell asleep, exhausted from crying his heart out.

Luhan felt so sorry for his beloved maknae, but he had his reasons and he knew the hardest part in all of it was leaving Sehun. He would miss the fans shouting Hunhan when they both shared some innocent skinship on and off stage. How deep their love for each other was, no fan would ever know and understand…