The Talk

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Letting herself in through the backdoor of TacoGrill5, Dara decided to wait at Donghae's office so that they will have more privacy to talk.

While waiting, Dara took out Donghae's album and decided to go through each page again because she wasn't able to browse through it after her members snatched it and had a field day looking through it from cover to cover.



Dara was reading Donghae's album note when he silently entered the room. He took some time to watch her before he made his presence known.

Donghae: "For 9 years, I am with people who I love. Even right now those people are still by my side. I was happy, I'm happy and I will always be happy. In the future let's spend (more) time together, make good memories. I love you!"

"Hmm...I guess the people he's happy to be with include me huh...sigh...relax Dee its just Hae...Bommie was right, I need to trust him...us...our friendship...I just hope it won't be too awkward later...aigoo..." Dara mused.



"Do you like it?" Donghae asked, as he approached Dara.

"Neh, I love it!" Dara looked up and smiled upon seeing Donghae wearing matching outfit as hers (white pullover, black jeans, red beanie and sneakers).



Dara decided to break the silence after each lingered in the brief hug they shared. "Mianhe, it took me sometime to contact you again, I didn’t mean to avoid you like that."

"Arasso, but before we talk, let's eat first okay," Donghae said and ushered Dara in a small dining table beside the sofa.

While waiting for their food to arrive, Donghae and Dara catched up on the things they missed out during the week that they did not h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter