From Afar

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe I'm seeing this!" Dara fumed silently as she watches Nam Ji Hyun act cute and pretty with Donghae.

"Noona are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked, he suddenly felt afraid for his best friend as Dara glare and mutter incoherent words while the Q&A continue.

Eunhyuk, along with Kangin, Ryewook and Leetuk came to support Donghae's film and to provide cover for the new couple by being on constant lookout for fancams.

"Yeah, don't mind me...." Dara answered without breaking a glance from the stage, where Donghae is seated.

"Ok, don't forget once the host asks Hae who came to support his film..." Eunhyuk began but Dara interrupted him, "I know, arasso...Hae and I talked about it already.... besides I'll be gone by then."

"What?! Sorry I wasn't able to catch the last part of what you said..." Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

"Nothing...don't worry, gwenchana," Dara said calmy.

As the cameras turned to where they are seated, Dara quickly slipped out to avoid attention and watched at the sidelines as the Suju members who came were flashed on screen. They cheered, waved and showed their support to Donghae who gratefully accepted it and thanked them with an aegyo.

With one last look on stage, Dara left as quietly as a she came in. 

She didn't want to let her insecurities to worry Hae and his friends and since Minzy can't join her (because she has practice with Epik High for their Gayo performance) Dara chose to leave to reign in her emotions.

Upon reaching her car, Dara quickly texted Eunhyuk before driving off. "Hi Hyukkie! I left already. I'm not feeling well so I need to rest now. I will just text Hae later. Pls. take care of him. Kangsahamnida! -- Dara"

"Oh no! Noona left already! I think she got upset with Ji Hyun. This is not good!" Eunhyuk said, alerting the boys of brewing trouble between the couple.

"Uh oh! We need to inform Hae right away," Leetuk said.

Meanwhile, Donghae scanned the audience and discretely looked for Dara before he went back to his seat as the film starts. 

However after not being able to spot Dara where s were seated he took out his phone to text her, "Hi baby! Where are you?" 

Upon sending his message, an SMS from Eunhyuk came in, "Hae, we thought that Dara noona went to the restroom but I got a text from her saying she left already, mianhe."

Donghae, immediately excused himself and went outside to call Dara, "Come on baby, pick up juseyo." 

After several tries, Donghae left a voice message and SMS, "Dee are you ok? Why did you left early? Did something bad happen? Pls. talk to me baby."

Dara stared at her ringing phone, and for the nth time she resisted to answer Hae's call. She knows that when she is upset, she tend to say things she later on regret so she decided to keep quiet instead. To distract herself, she went online to chat with her SCQ friends.

Dara: Kamusta na ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter