The Super Show

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a spiel before we sang "Too many beautiful girls" and it asks each member who they invited on the show. I braced myself from the teasing that I will surely get from my members.

I was torn from proudly shouting out that Dara came and holding back to protect her. It has always been a tug of war for me and more often I would let Dara take the lead re: what we show to the public.

"But she came," I mused. "Would she be ok if I reveal that she watched our show," I wondered. 

"Hey bro, you ok? Kaja! It's our turn" Siwon bumped my shoulders slightly to call my attention.

"Neh, let's do this!" I nodded as I joined the other members who are already bantering on stage.



Kangin, who saw me stepped in the group, grinned and asked, "(So) Who did you invite?"

Caught off-guard with the sudden spotlight, I answered carefully, "Can I really say?" All the members simply smiled knowingly.

"I invited a friend from highschool, 2NE1 Sandara Park-shii!" I answered shyly. 

The crowed went wild as my members cheered and danced to 2NE1's "IAMTB".

 

While I laughed at my members crazy antics, I suddenly felt afraid of Dara's reaction, "Aigoo! I hope she wont get upset".

Sensing my distress, Eunhyuk patted my back discretly as he fixes my necklace, while Siwon whispered, "Hey relax, the fans seems okay with it."

"You think so? I'm worried about Dara..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, look!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter