The Birthday Gift

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaerin-ah why did you follow that account!" Dara whined as their confused leader looked at her.

"Aist! I thought it was you! I just finished reading this so I really thought that was your acct....mianhe wifey," Chaerin explained, showing the AllKpop article to Dara.

"Oh! They used our selca in their story!" Dara exclaimed, as she took the tablet from Chaerin to read the article.



"It should be more than friends you know," Chaerin commented, "Not just best friends."

"Aist! Not that again juseyo..." Dara glared at Chaerin.

"Aigoo! When will you finally admit that what guys have is already more than friendship hmm? And don't give me that 'you dont want to complicate things' cause I'm not buying it," Chaerin insisted.

"Okay fine, he is special....but it might not be mutual you know...I don't wanna mess what we have right now," Dara sighed. 

"Maybe I should talk to Donghae instead," Chaerin mused.

"Yah! Don't you dare! Aigoo! Don't even think about it juseyo!" Dara said, shocked at Chaerin's train of thought.

"Aist! Then you better start your move to find out whether the feeling is mutual or not. You can't go in like this forever Dee. I just don't want to see you get hurt," Chaerin said.

"Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl now..." Dara answered.

"Just give him a chance okay..." Chaerin pleaded.

"Okay, arasso," Dara agreed as she handed back the tablet and checked her blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter