Chapter 5

The Curse Bottle

The members gathered in the living room with Sehun trying to touch Luhan's s again but got slap again and got yelled again.

"Oh ing Sehun! Will you stop trying to touch my s again?!"

Kyungsoo who is sitting on Kai's lap while Kai's hands circling Kyungsoo's waist and sending light kisses on Kyungsoo's neck making Kyungsoo blushes non-stop. Baekhyun who is sitting beside Chanyeol thinking hard how to be a boy again instead being a girl and Chanyeol keeps telling Baekhyun.

"You don't have to be a boy Baek, because I will miss your y body if you do turn back into a boy~"

But in the end he got smacked on the head by Baekhyun. The door of Taoris's room slammed open with a pissed Kris along with a clingy Tao, when Kris realises that there are three more girls in the living room, he was going to say something but cut by a really high pitched voice which belongs to Xiumin.

"Kris! Help me! Chen is going to me!" Xiumin runs to Kris and hug him and received a glare from Tao and Chen.

While everyone starts to bicker why they are girls and the boys starts fight over who is hot and who is not until they heard Kyungsoo screams. "Will you guys shut the up?! I know this is shocking for us but it's useless to bicker and fighting over whose body is smoking hot or not!"

Everyone stay still for a while until Kris spoke up. "What Kyungsoo said is true we should stay cool and discuss this with calm and call the leader. Speaking of the leader where is he?"

"Well it's a she now not a he,"

Silence again until Sehun spoke up. "Seriously, Suho noona you really look like how you cross dress when you dance to Girl's Day's Something," Sehun laughs and earned a deathly glare from the unicorn. Suho was going to say something but got cut by Baekhyun. 

"Why the hell are we girls?! Suho! There must be a good reason why we turn into girls!"

"For mother's sake, shut the hell up, Baekhyun! I'm trying to speak and try to solve this but you cut me!"

"Oh, I'm s~o so~rry," Baekhyun said it diva-ish while rolling her eyes. "Anyway, does anyone of you girls know why we are like this?" Suho asks while getting comfortable sitting on the couch beside Kris. The girls look at each other and then Kyungsoo spoke up. "I think there is something not right with the juice bottle we drank last night,"

"I think Kyungie is right, she did say there's something not right with the colour of the juice but we stubbornly drank it," Luhan explains making the others set their eyes on her.

"But the juice didn't even taste horrible but why we turn into this?" Tao said with a frown on her face. "I think there's something wrong with the bottle, are there any of you girls know if there's a letter or something when you girls drink the juice?" Kris asks making Kyungsoo shoot up. "Ah! Right! There's a letter from EXO-L. But I didn't read it yet because I was waiting for you guys to read it together." Kyungsoo exclaims with confidents making Baekhyun slightly glares at her.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Baekhyun growls under her breath with her serious face. "Well, seeing the situation is like this do you even want to read it, Miss Byun? With your y mood and keep hitting Chanyeol like there is no tomorrow?" Kyungsoo barks at her while crossing her hand on her chest. "Why you little—" Baekhyun was going to take a fight with Kyungsoo but receive a smack from Xiumin. "Can you calm your down, Baek? How can we solve this if you keep on being like this?" Xiumin said it with her serious tone. "Fine!" Baekhyun pouts, walks to Chanyeol and hug her tree friend. Both Kai and Chanyeol silently said 'Wow that was hot for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.'

"Anyways, Kyungsoo where's the letter?"

"It's in my room I will get it."

While Kyungsoo went to her room to take the letter, Kris asked Suho to call the manager and tell that we have a huge problem and it's not pretty but the girls are pretty but earned a smacked from Suho.


 

Hello! Sorry we haven't update like a week! My older sister is busy with her studies which she is going to end her school days soon! Hope you guys understand and don't worry we're going to have a double update for today! ^__^