Chapter 4

The Curse Bottle

Xiumin woke up with a ticklish nose when he (she) realises it's a hair but it's not just a hair but it's her own hair! She searches for the mirror and screams like there is no tomorrow at her reflection and her girly scream made Chen woke up who was sleeping soundly. Xiumin doesn't know what to do, she jumps on Chen's bed shaking Chen's shocked body and screams on Chen's face.

"Chen ah! Help me! Why the bananas am I a girl?! Oh god! How can I perform Overdose with this long hair and this apples on my chest?! EARTH TO KIM JONGDAE?!"

Chen realises he have been shaking furiously by the girl and grabs the girl's hands. "Who are you to shake me with your pretty little hands, hmm? Wait! Oh my god! Suho hyung! Sohee from Wonder Girls is in my room! Suho hyu!"

"Yah! The hell Chen? I'm not that Sohee! I'm Xiumin! X-I-U-M-I-N! Your hyung! Your Baozi hyung!" Xiumin said it furiously.

"Wow, it that really you, hyung?"

"Yes, you troll how many times I have to say it?"

"Wow you really do look beautiful scratch it extremely beautiful! Say can we have the time together since you know you have that y body of yours hyuI mean noona?" Chen smirks while hovering Xiumin with his only boxer on. Xiumin punches Chen's stomach and shouts at him. "Don't even think about it! God! Why I'm stuck with a ert like you?"

Chen coughs while rubbing his stomach from the hard punch, he looks up to Xiumin and smirks. "B-but noona you're ing beautiful and I'm handsome as hell so it's okay for us to have a smexy time together," He winks at her and starts crawling to Xiumin's direction again.

"Dhuizang! Kris~~~! Help me! There's a in my room! Kya~!" Xiumin runs around their share room while Chen keeps chasing her.


Lay woke up and screams for help when his eyes landed on Suho’s bed. "Oh my unicorns! There's a girl in my room! And there's no sign of Suho!"

With all the commotions Suho manages to wake up and innocently ask Lay. "What's wrong with you, Lay?" She asks while stretching her arms. "Who are you and what have you done to my JunmyI mean Suho?" He asks with his wide eyes making Suho raises her left brow. "What are you talking about? I am Suho,"

Suho looks at Lay and searching for any jokes on the unicorn’s face but there's none and he (she) feels something weird, she rose up but stumble off the bed (manage to stand up) and search for the mirror. She was not pleased at what she saw and screams. "OH MY GOD! What the hell?! Why my hair is so long? My body and my ch"

"Chest!" Lay blurts out of nowhere. Suho glares at Lay and cover her chest. "Lay ah help me! Oh my money! How can this be?!" She asks for help with her hands still covering her chest.

"Wait that means those are re"

"Yes, you unicorn it's ing real! Oh god, how will I be EXO's leader in this kind of situation?! Wait the membe"

'Dhuizang! Kris~~~! Help me! There's a in my room! Kya~!'

"I think you're not the only one who’s a girl, Suho ah," Lay said it and flinched again when he heard another scream. "That was loud. Yes, I have thought of that come on let's call the other members but first thing can you give me some of your big shirts I need to cover this," She explains and points to her chest. "Okay, okay, you don't need to point at your chest though, Suho ah." Lay chuckles and got up from his bed to hand Suho one of his shirt, Suho blushes madly and embarrassed on what she had done.