Chapter 13

The Curse Bottle

After the cleaning and shouting over how pads are so itchy and who's the first one to have the mop between Kai and Chanyeol. They managed to settle it by 7 am an hour before the meeting with Siwon start.

EXO were in the kitchen happily eating their breakfast when the sound of the bell made everyone freeze and they know it was their 2 managers. "I will get it," Suho sighs, walking to the front door with a sandwich on her left hand that Xiumin made earlier. She opens the door and revealed a fresh looking Heechul and an angelic smile from Leeteuk. "Morning, Joonmyeon ah! So, are my babies ready to meet Siwon?" Heechul said it happily making her way to the kitchen with Leeteuk and Suho behind her. Swallowing down the piece of sandwich and answer Heechul's question. "I believe we're ready Hee eonnie," Suho said it with confidence.

"Good now—

The hell Yeol! That's mine!

What's with Baekhyun?" Heechul asks with a not-so-pleased face on. Suho gulps a thick lump of fear and curses Baekhyun in her mind for ruining their diva manager’s morning mood. "You see, Baek is having her mood swings I guess," Suho said it nervously while biting her bottom lip.

"Ah, I get it. Good luck with Chanyeol," Leeteuk snickers and pats Suho’s back gently. Heechul snorts at the comment making her way to the kitchen with her serious face on. "What's wrong in here now?" Heechul asks sternly while eyeing her 11 babies in front of her. "Nothing eonnie/noona," The 11 kids said it in unison too scared because Heechul will lecture them even it’s early in the morning.

"Okay then, finish up we're going to SW Entertainment now!"

 

"Now I want everyone to be calm and don't get nervous or being stupid got it?" Leeteuk said it calmly, leading them to the meeting room. "Got it hyung/oppa!" The 12 kids said it together making Leeteuk smiles like a proud father he is.

Finally they reached the meeting room and waited for Siwon's cue for them to come in. They heard a soft 'Come In' and went in but stopped when they realize NU'EST opened the door and ready to go out. "Oh, kids I didn't know you're in there for the meeting are there any problem?" Leeteuk asks to NU'EST. "Oh hyung, there's nothing wrong. Sajangnim just gave Baekho a permission to take some rest since he's not well." J.R explains and his eyes lands on the 6 girls. "Hyung? Can I ask who they are?" He points at them with eyes widen making the 6 girls giggled at his reaction. J.R laughs awkwardly letting his finger down and glances at the 6 guys who was glaring at him. "Ah, well Jonghyun ah they are your hoobaes and who turns into girls. It's a long story you will read it on the news later," Leeteuk explains gesturing the boys and girls to get in.

"Oh okay, thank you Leeteuk hyung!"

"Don't mention it, Jonghyun ah."

They settled down around the big table with the girls and boys on the opposite side with the managers as well and the C.E.O himself in front of the big table eyeing them with confusion. "Well, I am not surprised by their beauty and excuse my language but this is freaking out of the line." Siwon huffs in frustration while rubbing his temple. "How can this happen? Heechul? Leeteuk?" Siwon asks the managers who glances at each other. "Sajangnim, I know this is shocking but we were twice as shock as you." Suho stands up for her members by bringing up her bravery. "I know this is shocking to you all. Waking up with s and your banana disappear." Siwon jokes slightly and laughs a little with the rest of EXO joining him. "But Sajangnim what are you going to do to the 6 girls?" Kris asks, looking at Siwon then to Tao across him with worried. "Well, not to worry about that Yifan I have thought when Heechul called me last few days. I have thought of a plan that is the girls will be apart from you boys—"

"Sajangnim! That means we're going to be separate?! But I don't want to be separate with my—" Kai was going to continue but Siwon cuts him.

"JongIn, I'm not done yet calm your horses down will you?" Siwon said it sternly making Kai whimpers and nods his head. "Sorry, Sajangnim." Kai bows slightly and earned a kick from Kyungsoo for being a big mouth. "Anyway, the girls will still live together with you boys—"

"Sajangnim means that they won't be a member of EXO?" Chanyeol asks making Siwon sighs and glares at Chanyeol who shuts his mouth tight. "Yes not as EXO but EXO-G."

"Huh? EXO-G?" Xiumin and Chen it together making Kris rolls his eyes. "Dumb heads, EXO-G as in EXO Girls." Kris said it while crossing his arms. "What Yifan said is correct since you boys are so attached to your girls. I just have to stick the name and just add 'G' to it so, the fans know it." Siwon explains, eyeing them and waiting for more questions. Baekhyun raises her hand and asks. "So, that's mean me and Suho eonnie still going to be MCs for Inkigayo?"

"Yes you still MCs for that programme." Siwon answered her and Baekhyun nods at Siwon's answer.

"Sajangnim, since the fans will be shock about us how are we going to cover it up? Since I know we're going to lose some of the fans." Tao asks worriedly making the others agreed with her words. "Well for that Tao, we just have to face it since the world is full of surprises and why don't we just try it? Lose or earn more we just have to keep it up am I right?" Siwon explains with his smile on.

"Siwon is right my babies I know there are some of your fans will accept this but if they don't it's their lose," Heechul said it with her sincere smile. "And I will be by your side as well my lovelies." Leeteuk joins in while putting his arm around Kai's shoulder besides him and smile. "That's settle we just have to wait for the news about you girls from the social media and don't worry girls I will protect you girls like my own daughters." Siwon smiles at them for the last time, standing up to leave for his next meeting. "Thank you very much Sajangnim!" EXO said it together, bowing to the C.E.O. with respect.

"God, that was nerve wrecking." Lay sighs in relief, sitting back down following with his other members and managers. "You can say that again." Kyungsoo sighs in relief too same goes with Luhan. "Now that ends what do you guys want do to now?" Leeteuk asks each of them while waiting patiently. "Teuk hyung can we go get bubble tea?" Sehun asks excitedly with his sparkle eyes.

"Sure, how about the others?"

"Count me in Teuk Oppa~" Luhan grins and Sehun grins even more wider at Luhan’s words. "Hyung, can me and Soo noona visit Double K to get some ice mocha?" Kai asks while Kyungsoo is the same as him.

"Sure why not it's a long day for you guys anyway."

"Kai ah, count us in." said Baekhyun and Chanyeol together. Kai nods in respond and then they faced Heechul for permission. "Yes, you can go but no drama or you're banned to go out without us with you." Heechul said it sternly, getting up to leave the room with the others following her. "So, for the rest of you guys what are you going to do?" Leeteuk asks, getting up as well. "We're just going to hang out at the dorm." Suho said it for them and the rest nodded at the leader's answer.

"Alright so, Heechul is going to send Kai, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol to Double K and I will send you guys to the dorm."

 

"Noona! Your JongInie is in the building!" Kai shouts enough to make the other customers glared at him while he was busy searching for his noona with Kyungsoo beside him, rolling her eyes at his loud voice. "Noona? Where are you?" He calls out for his noona again but no respond. "Kai ah, we're going upstairs." Baekhyun cuts his calling with Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun behind her. "Alright Baek noona. You're not going with them, babe?"

"No I want to meet Jae eonnie first." Kyungsoo smiles and Kai nods his head. "Okay. Noo—" He got cut by his noona's loud voice from the kitchen shop and he smiles happily. "Yes JongInie, I'm here—Oh! Who's this lovely lady? Don't tell me you're giving up on—" Before JaeJoong was going to say anything Kai covers his noona's mouth with his hand and whispers.

"Noona this is Kyungsoo and it's a freaking long story to tell you about it."

JaeJoong looks at Kai for any jokes but she sees none and gestures Kai to let go and say "Really?"

"Yes noona damn really."

"Alright then, I demand you to tell me from the beginning till the end after this, okay?"

"Okay, okay, noona~"

After the Kims’ done whispering to each other JaeJoong greets back Kyungsoo with a gentle smile. "Kyungie, how are you doing? Long-time no see and this is a great surprise." JaeJoong giggles making Kyungsoo blushes and gave an awkward laugh. "Yes eonnie it's been a pretty shocking week for me and I'm fine as usual."

"Good then." JaeJoong smiles and gestures Kyungsoo to come closer and whispers to her ear. "Keep an eye on JongInie, okay? He likes you since pre-debut." She backs away and winks at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo blushes again and stands beside Kai and buried her face on Kai's forehand. JaeJoong giggles at the cute sight. "Anyway, JongInie do you want your usual mocha?"

"Yes, noona and make that 4 and 2 bubble tea for Luhan and Sehun."

"Oh, they are here? Who's the other 2 people?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you the other 2 is Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

"Alright, your order will be serve in 5 minutes." JaeJoong nods her head and was going to make the order but Kai stop her. "Oh, noona! How is Yunho hyung by the way?"

"He's fine, busy as usual. Why miss him?"

"Yeah, haven't talk to him for a while."

"You will when he gets here."

"Alright noona~" Kai smiles at his noona and heads to the next floor with Kyungsoo still clinging onto him. "Soo, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, JongIn ah." Kyungsoo smiles at Kai but looks away when she remembered what JaeJoong told her and blushes again. Kai senses something wrong, he drags Kyungsoo to an empty coffee room for VIPs and asks her.

"Did Jae noona said something?"

"What? No...Nothing...Really."

"Liar, then why are you avoiding my gaze babe?" Kai asks, trapping Kyungsoo between his arms. "It's just...God this is why I hate your genes and it's hard to explain when you're asking me with your husking voice of yours." Kyungsoo scowls and end with a cute pout. "Then hit me." Kai chuckles, leaning towards Kyungsoo.

"She said you like me," Kyungsoo just blurts it out and felt her heartbeat beats faster than ever and with Kai's face was inches away from her. Kai was shocked and mentally noted to sew his noona's mouth after this. Kai didn't respond and Kyungsoo asks him. "Is it true Kai? Even if I'm not a girl?" She asks looking at Kai's eyes with her big doe eyes. "Yes it's true I have been liking you before we even debut." Kai smirks handsomely before Kyungsoo could responds Kai close the gap and kiss Kyungsoo tenderly.

 

"Table for—Oh! Chanyeol Oppa! Sehun ah!" Taemin's eyes widen when her eyes lands at the 2 girls and waiting for explanation from them.

"Oh now I get it, say now that you mention Kyungsoo where the heck is she?" Taemin asks while placing the orders with Minho's help. "True where is Kyung noona?" Sehun asks while sipping his on bubble tea. "Plus, where is Kai?" Luhan asks taking the free oreo cake to . "I think they are eating each other face by now." JaeJoong said it cheekily with Yunho behind her. "Oh! Jae eonnie!" Luhan squeals while waving at JaeJoong with her 2 hands while the spoon cake is in and Baekhyun walks to JaeJoong for a friendly hug.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jae noona and Yunho hyung!" Chanyeol and Sehun slightly bowing to them. "Annyeong, kids long time no see and what a great surprise for us I think," Yunho smiles at them taking a seat besides Luhan. "Oh, Yunnie this is a wonderful surprise since the boys have feelings for the girls." JaeJoong smirks and earned some blushing faces from them. "You're right Joongie and by the way boys do take care of the girls, okay?" Yunho smirks too and winks at them.


 

Yo yo yo subies! Back again! We put the name for the coffee shop Double K Coffee Shop because of the Kims since Kai is a Kim as well for JaeJoong. This is the longest chappie we ever write so enjoy reading it my subies! My older sister's other top OTP have been mentioned! And that is YunJae and 2Min~ ^__^