Chapter 6

The Curse Bottle

"Umm, hello Hee eonnie? What? No! Yes it's me Kim Joonmyeon! What the—? Can you just come here, eonnie? For the last time yes it's freaking me S-U-H-O! Yes, please come as soon as you can! Okay bye!" Suho ends the phone call and sighs. "This won't be a pretty picture for us guys,"

The kids nodded and pray that Heechul and Leeteuk won't be freaked out especially their diva manager, Kim Heechul and pray that they will still be alive. After 30 minutes of waiting, the all mighty diva slammed the door open and earned a squeak from EXO as they see the shocked face on Heechul and Leeteuk's faces.

Without any further, the diva points to the girls in front of her. "Why are there freaking 6 girls who can't beat my beauty in EXO's dorm?! And I thought I was taking care of 12 boys not 6 boys and 6 girls?!"

With a shaky voice Kris spoke up and gulps a thick lump. "T-the girls here...umm…well...theydranknotsomystylebottleofjuicelastnightandtheyturnintothis!"

"The hell Kris? Can you speak Korean?! I didn't take any alien language class when I was in school! Speak proper Korean because you're breathing in Korea not Galaxy!" Heechul screams with her face fuming and sharply glares at Kris. With a heavy heart Kris says it again. "The girls here drank not-so-my-style bottle of juice last night and turn into this." Kris said it while pointing to the girls.

Heechul was going to scream again but Leeteuk shut with his right hand. "Well can I know why they can turn into this lovely creatures?" He was going to continue but his inner palm got bite by his girlfriend. "Ouch! What the hell is that for Chulie?!"

"That's for putting your ing hand on my pretty mouth!" Heechul hissed to Leeteuk who is rubbing his sore palm. Now it's Suho's turns to voice out. "We received a present that contains the juice we drank by our fans, EXO-L and so we thought it's safe to drink it because we trust our fans but eventually we shouldn't drink it because we turn into this and didn't listen to what Kyungsoo says,"

"And what did Kyungie said about the drink?" said Heechul.

"The colour of the juice looks weird." Suho mumbles the end of the word but Heechul clearly heard it and was going to scream but stop by Leeteuk again.

"Well that's explains all. First, you shouldn't trust that much because haven't you heard what happen to TVXQ's U-Know right?"

They all nodded and let Leeteuk continue. "And second is there any weird letters you receive from your fans or something suspicious?" He ends his words and eyes the 12 of them. "Yes, we did get a letter from a fan. We wait for you two to come and read it together since you know Hee eonnie is fuming besides you and we're scared to make it even worse." Tao pouts and crosses her arms together. "Give me the damn letter! This is going to ruin SW's reputation if this doesn't solve it quick!" Heechul depends. Kyungsoo hands the letter and quickly walks back and sit beside Kris. Sitting like a diva she is, Heechul starts to read it. "Well the letter says—"

'Hello Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Tao oppadeul~! This is your fan a.k.a EXO-L ibnida~! Well if you are reading this that's mean my plI mean gift is in your hands now hehe ^__^ Hope you enjoy it! Please don't throw it out from the window! I spend a lot of money on it! Thank you very much! Oh and be happy that you will be a girl for the rest of your lives haha~! Love from your fan, EXO-L' 

"What the ?" Luhan, Kai and Sehun said it together. "This is not good." the Baekyeol couple said it in sync. While they said their cursed word and wait for—

"That good for nothing fan! How can she be happy! Oh god! This is insane! We have to call Siwon for this! Like it or not The C.E.O of the company has to accept this es and make a new group for them because they can't be a co-ed band!" Heechul screams while stomping on the letter with her 6 inches high heels from Victoria Secrets brand. "Chulie, what's done is done we can't do anything now we just have to set a meeting with Siwon and discuss for this matter." Leeteuk sighs while having a hard time calming his diva girlfriend down. The EXO members just watch Leeteuk in a pity.

"How the hell did they even got together." Chen and Lay said it together while shaking their heads.


 

Hello again! Double update for my subscribers! And yes this is a genderbender story don't like it don't read it! Well there's some difficulty choosing who's HeeChul partner should be but eventually Leeteuk got pick because we ship HeeTeuk and Siwon will be the C.E.O of company ^__^
Please wait for the next chapter!