Chapter 2-Friendship

A Sky Full Of Stars

"Chanyeol-ah"

"Hey,Kyungsoo~"Chanyeol greeted back,with a slight hint of happiness in his tone.

After that incident that happened between them,both of the teenagers slowly grew interest in each other and got closer.Their relationship grew from strangers to best friends that share the same destiny although they had totally different personalities.One could never leave the other alone.They were like one anothers pillar to rely on.

"What are you doing here alone at the rooftop?"

"Nothing.Just enjoying the nice weather."Chanyeol replied.He was standing near the railing,or you could say the balcony,feeling the nice cool breeze that was blowing at their direction.

Time sure flies really fast in just a blink of an eye.Summer has already come to an end,now welcoming another different season of the year.Kyungsoo held on tighter to the jacket he was wearing as the wind blew stronger.

"I bet the leaves on the trees are slowly changing colour,birdies are flying in flocks to a warmer destination."Chanyeol spoked.

"Yeah...they sure are." Kyungsoo still does not know what exactly is on the latter's mind eventhough they have been friends for weeks.

Chanyeol would always say things that are too deep for him to understand,things that not every normal person would ask or say.It certainly puzzles Kyungsoo but he would always find a way to understand it.

"Did you know,that you could see the stars more clearly when it is winter?" Chanyeol brought up the topic as he realized it was winter soon.

After a few weeks of examining and hanging around with Chanyeol,Kyungsoo found out that Chanyeol has a huge interest in stars and constellations.He would always talk about it and when he does,his face would show how dedicated he was and how happy he is.Too bad Chanyeol could not witness the sky full of stars with his very own eyes.

"Really? I didn't know..."Kyungsoo felt stupid but astonished at the same time. "Why is it so?"

"Because during the winter,the skies are darker than usual and you don't have that much clouds too.The stars will be brighter than usual."Chanyeol explained as if he was an expert at this sort of stuff.But it kinda made sense somehow.

"Will you accompany me to watch the stars one day if we had a chance?"he asked.

"Umm,yeah.Of course.Why not?" Kyungsoo smiled.

"You're the best,Kyungsoo!"Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo who was sitting next to him tightly,not letting him go,scared that he may leave him one day.

Kyungsoo patted him lightly on the head when Chanyeol loosens his grip on Kyungsoo.

"It's getting cold here,let's go back in shall we?"Kyungsoo suggested. Chanyeol only smiled at him as a sign of approving his suggestion.The both of them went back into the hospital building,with Kyungsoo guiding Chanyeol closely.

Maybe their friendship would remain like this forever.


Author's Note: A very short update,I apologize,don't kill me >< Will update a longer one soon I promise! Currently dealing with the infamous author's block where my brain doesn't function TAT I have exams too starting from tomorrow so I am updating this before I head to study.Hope you enjoy the story,subscribing for more and comment to let me improve!

Will surely come back with more awesome chappies~ That's all I have to say for now,wish me luck TAT Good luck to those who are having exams like I do too~I love you guys <3 See you at the next chapter!