Chapter 4-It's You

A Sky Full Of Stars

Kyungsoo's condition had gotten worse as days passed.Day after day,he gets weaker and weaker,unable to move freely as usual.But even so,he would still meet up with Chanyeol if possible.

 

Today is basically the last day he would be going to visit Chanyeol.He had made a promise to himself.He knew for certain that he surely had a feeling for Chanyeol.Chanyeol himself did too.But none of them wanted to hurt the other.

 

They were unsure of the relationship between them.Although they are "best friends",they act more than what friends should be.One single mistake can ruin the friendship and trust that has been build up till now. Love is a bag stuffed with clouds of pure,white cotton,with blood-drawing pins hidden beneath.Life is such a cruel reality.

 

"Yeol,I'm here~"He reached out to hug Chanyeol.Everything seemed so normal to them,they were used to it already.Chanyeol does not have to always ask where Kyungsoo is again and he will just hug him back naturally,like his own instinct.

 

"It's been a while.."

 

"Yeah..I missed you."Chanyeol smiled and cuddled with Kyungsoo. They were so used to break ups that they did not express that much emotions as they used to.But they were not aware of a bigger problem coming up ahead.

 

"Kyungsoo,will you promise to accompany me to watch the stars during this winter?"Chanyeol blurted out.

 

There was a moment of silence until Kyungsoo thought of the right words to say.He was not sure that he could make it until the time comes.

 

"I will be doing my eyeball transplant surgery next week,and if it succeeds,lets go together.I really want to go with you.."

 

"Why is that so?"Kyungsoo asked a very obvious question,eventhough he already knew what the answer would be. 

 

Chanyeol did not say a word,only smiling at him.

 

"You know,there are thousands,and maybe millions of stars in the sky,but we aren't able to see all of them at the same time."Chanyeol spoked.

 

"Yeah,different stars would show up at different weathers." Kyungsoo actually went to study about stars and constellations that he did not took interest in but slowly did.

 

"Wow,you're so smart,Kyungsoo~"Chanyeol praised,earning a blush from Kyungsoo.

 

"There's this star,Sirius,that I really wanna see.It is said to be the brightest star during winter.."

 

"But there's another star that I must see.A star that is very important to me."Chanyeol paused his sentence.

 

"Chanyeol..?"

 

Gaining up his courage,Chanyeol finally spoke up."I may be blind,but your existence lights up my world,like a sky full of stars"he said,smiling.

 

Kyungsoo was shocked by his sudden confession and could not think of words to answer him."I want to die in your arms,cause you get lighter the more it gets dark..."

 

"Yeol..."

 

"It's okay,haha.Forget about what I just said,I was just quoting lyrics from a song..."Chanyeol said,ashamed of what he just said.

 

It was that type of laughter again.The laughter that you make when you want to tell someone 'everything's all right' but it actually isn't.It kind of hurts somehow because Chanyeol is using the same tactic on him to get away with it.

 

"I have a star that I want to guard and protect too.."Kyungsoo spoke as he looked up at the star he mentioned with adoring eyes.

 

"What star is it?"Chanyeol asked curiously.

 

"The one right in front of me.."Kyungsoo muttered."It's nothing..!"he said nervously.

 

"I'm leaving,idiot."

 

"Wait up Kyungsoo! Don't leave me alone here"Chanyeol stood up hurriedly and chased after the latter.

 

Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol,making him furious just by imagining it.

 

Laughters and chuckles were heard as they were chasing around,with Kyungsoo holding Chanyeol's hand tightly,never wanting to let him go.But he has to release that hand sooner or later.

 

It's you,idiot.


A/N:Sorry for procrastinating for such a long time >< But anyways~I AM BACK!!

Soooo, I am using my phone to update at the moment,so if it looks messy or whatsoever,I will be editing it later~

Hope you enjoy reading this~Leave a comment about your thoughts or subscribe and vote up for more! Love youuuuu xoxo