Chapter 3-Idiot

A Sky Full Of Stars

A/N:Yes people I am finally back with a new chapter!!

 

It was those days where Kyungsoo had to go for medical check-ups,again. To be honest,he goes to the hospital almost every day it was like his second home.He was different from what he used to be.Nowadays, he does not find excuses anymore but faces the reality bravely.He was not the Kyungsoo that always tried to escape from his medical check-ups anymore.Chanyeol's existence changed his life a lot since they met and Chanyeol's life has certainly changed too after he met Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo talked to the doctor for quite some time and it took him a while to come out from the room.He did not look well after coming out from the doctor's room. You could tell by the terrified expression on his face that he had receive a shocking news,a new that would probably give him nightmares.

"Chanyeol..."Kyungsoo murmured as he saw Chanyeol's figure slowly appearing in front of him.How would Chanyeol react if he finds out that I am leaving soon?

"Thank you,Louise."Chanyeol thanked the nurse that helped him get to Kyungsoo.

"No problem,anytime."said Louise,the nurse.

"Kyungsoo-ah,where are you?"Chanyeol reached out to seek for the familiar touch of Kyungsoo's skin.

"I'm right next to you.."Kyungsoo held Chanyeol's hand to tell that he is just beside him.

"Kyungsoo~~~"Chanyeol chimed,then pulling him in his embrace."I missed you so much.."

They had not met each other for one whole week because Kyungsoo had to attend school for their final exams and settle all his documents.Chanyeol surely missed him a lot eventhough it was just a week.

"Do you miss me?"Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah.."Kyungsoo smiled.He ruffled Chanyeol's hair with his small and thin fingers.He then placed a kiss on the giant's forehead,making him blush.

"Your yoda ears are kinda cute,fyi."Kyungsoo commented and nibbled the yoda ears he mentioned.

The Kyungsoo today sure is weird.

"Kyungsoo,you're acting weird today.Are you alright?"Chanyeol was concerned.He even placed his hands on Kyungsoo's forehead to make sure if he was not having fever.

"Tch,I'm totally fine."Kyungsoo clicked his tongues.

"That's a relieve then.."Chanyeol doubted but still said so.

They took a stroll at the garden that they first met.It brings back the memories that they held.Both of them settled down at a bench provided by the hospital.Chanyeol then took out his guitar and strummed a few notes.

"Do you still remember the first time we met?"Kyungsoo spoked.

"I will never forget~You were so mean back then though.." The answer got Chanyeol a punishment from Kyungsoo by pinching on him hardly.

"Owww.."Chanyeol whines.

"Don't expect me to cure you if you get hurt this time again."Kyungsoo hissed.

Chanyeol played a simple melody while Kyungsoo hummed and sang along to the melodious tune. Chanyeol noticed that Kyungsoo actually had a beautiful voice that can capture the hearts of every young girl. He will surely look beautiful too in real person.

A photographer who looks extremely weird with his beard and glasses that makes him look like Sherlock Holmes happened to pass by saw the cute couple.He then approached the couple.

"Hey there~Can I perhaps take a picture of both of you?"he offered."I am a professional photographer and you guys would make a very good portrait."

"..........."Kyungsoo glared at the photographer,sending him thrills down his spine.

"Sure!" Chanyeol replied right away,happily.

"Are you sure about this...."Kyungsoo whispered.

"Yeah! Sir,do take more pictures of us~"Chanyeol completely ignored the latter and proceeded with having the photographer take a picture of them. The photographer laughed at the sight of the cute couple argueing.

"Done!"the guy exclaimed. "Here are your copies~"he said while handing each of them a copy of their photo.

"Thank you so much~"

"I'm the one that's supposed to say thank you. Stay sweet together!"The photographer said and bid them goodbye.

Inside the photo were a lovely couple(well,soon to be) who are argueing in a cute way.One refusing to sit closer to the other while the other trying his best to grab hold of the latter.

"Yeol you idiot"Kyungsoo held the photo tightly in his grip,looking at Chanyeol who was treating the photo like his most precious thing ever.

Idiot.


A longer A/N:Do you even bother reading this? xD Anyways,it has been a long time AND IM FINALLY DONE WITH EXAMS!!! So done with that .Ahh,I feel so relaxed now~But it will be such a hell when we get back the papers...Mehh,let's not think too much.EXAMS ARE OVER AND HOLIDAYS ARE COMINGGGGGG cant wait

I have so many things in mind that I wanna do during the holidays xD I may think of starting a Youtube channel,most probably related to Kpop of coz.Wanna try acting a fanfic story like Anterograde Tomorrow ahaha.Give me more suggestions on videos to make,oh,and make sure to support!

So what do you guys think about this chapter? I think that their progression is going a bit too fast ._____. Should I add another chapter in between? lol (that requires too much time) But do give me some suggestion on the comment section below~

Don't forget to vote up if you enjoyed and subscribe for more updates! Love you all~~~~~