Acceptance?

Re-Dream

Maybe 10 knocks on the head weren't enough?

 

 

Jessica still hadn't woken up from her dream. 

 

Was it a dream? Will she wake up tomorrow with her normal female self and her normal female parts?

 

At one point, she opted to call a certain Californian friend about her life problem, but realized it would ruin the whole "we're not friends anymore" ordeal. 

 

"We're not friends anymore." Jessica remembered how much she had cried that day. How much she regretted saying what she had said to them. To her especially She ran a hand through her new short hair, frustratedly.  She sat up from her bed and headed to the bathroom.  She dreaded seeing her physical appearance. It scared her. 

 

Her eyes remained on the tiles of the bathroom floor. It was so difficult to look up.

 

It was like a horror movie except once she looked up, she was greeted by a face similarly attractive as hers, that imitated her every expression (which currently is a fearful one) and a body totally different from hers, wearing a fitted t-shirt that once was oversized, and pajamas that once were baggy.  Atleast they weren't too tight on her new body. Maybe highwaters were the style nowadays. 

 

 

It still scared the heck out of her. 

 

 

 

She ran out of the bathroom, thinking that if she escaped her reflection, she would escape reality as well. 

 

-------------------

 

 

This night was different.  Instead of a night with Taeyeon's ajumma laugh, Sunny's annoying aegyo, Yuri's kkab self, Hyoyeon's cheesy jokes, Yoona's baby voice, Sooyoung getting reprimanded by commander Seo for eating too much, the crescent eyes of Tiffany that brightened the mood, and the aura of the Ice Queen Jessica that would stare blankly into space,

 

 

It was a night without all of this OT9 craziness, 

 

 

A night where OT9 was no longer. But now, OT8. 

 

A night without Jessica, A night where a certain Cali-Girl and an Alligator couldn't find their dream land. 

 

The alligator was exhausted but she was trying so hard not to fall for the wonderful world of slumber. "Sorry Fany unnie." She murmured as she eventually closed her pretty doe eyes.

 

"Why are you saying sorry? It should be her saying that." she mumbled as she pat the younger girl sleeping in her arms.  She remembered how much the two youngest cried when Jessica left out of that dorm door. She remembered how much it took for her to hold it all in.  But in the end they all cried that day.  And they were caked with make-up the day after because of the concert in China.

 

 

Jessica was supposed to be there. She was supposed to sing her off for the fans. No one was supposed to sing her part. No one was supposed to be yearning for her because she was supposed to be right beside the rest of them. 

 

It was all such a mess. With Jessica's name being chanted, all the tears that were shed and all the tears that were held in.

 

Tiffany found it so unusual that Jessica left without putting up a fight. She surrendered too easily. It was so unlike the ice queen.

 

  Tiffany hated Jessica for that. For leaving her without giving her all to stay. She hated Jessica so much for leaving her. For leaving the members.

 

  And then there was the stupid company to suspect. That greedy Kim Young Min had something to do with this, no doubt.

 

It was all so stressful.  Emotions flooded her. She didn't know what to feel.

 

Then, a vibrate was heard. It was a signal that she got a text message.  She rushed to check it but it was only Nickhun.   Sure she was happy that her boyfriend had texted late at night (or perhaps early in the morning) just to check up on her, but would it kill Jessica to give a text of assurance?

 

Well atleast Nickhun's loving self consoled her through the wonderful invention of text messages.  She knew that he'd always be by her side. 

 

Nick<3: Did you see Jessica's weibo update?

 

Tiff<3: No, why?

 

Nick<3: Check

 

Tiff<3: kk

 

It was such a convience to be able to pull up the internet on her phone so easily.

 

As soon as the page came up, Tiffany was reminded of the whole eventthat led to 9-1= SNSD. When the members were made to force Jessica to choose between her company over the group.

'I was excited about our upcoming fan events only to shockingly be informed by my company and 8 others that a of today, I'm no longer a member. I'm devastated - my priority and love is to serve as a member of GG, but for no justifiable reason, I am being forced out.'She felt a vibrate go off.

 

 

Nick<3: How you feelin?

 

 

Tiff<3: I hate SM

 

 

Nick<3: It's gonna get better ok? I have to go now, baby! Try to sleep, I hope you'll feel better. Love you<3

 

 

Tiff<3: Thanks:) Love you too

 

 

 

Tiffany sighed.Thoughts flooding her mind.

 

 

But one thought overcame others.

 

 

 

 

Is this really the end?

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

Author's Note:

 

It's an update I'm not really proud of :/ But oh well. Let me know what you think. I expect your constructive criticism down below!