Waking Up to a Stranger

Re-Dream

Jessica heard her apartment door ring loudly and caused her let out a groan. A very deep groan.

 

She dismissed it as the effects of crying her heart out the day before.  She took slow steps to her apartment door and opened it as soon as she got to the door. 

 

She was greeted by a wide eyed, slack jawed, Tyler Kwon. She felt him pull her collar as he barged inside and slammed her to the wall.  "Who are you?! Where's Jessica?!"

 

"What the hell, oppa?! Where else would I be?! Have you gone mad?!" Jessica furrowed her brows and widened her eyes after hearing herself. 

 

"Where is Jessica?! Don't play with me!"

 

"I'm right here!!! Goodness Gracious Ty. I'm right here!!! Been betrayed. But I'm right here!!!"  Tyler froze. Only one person called him Ty. And it was no other than Jessica Jung. 

 

Now that he looked at the the man. He resembled Jessica quite a lot. And how did he know that Jessica had been betrayed by her own members. 

 

"Gosh, Jess, look at you."

 

"I know I'm a mess."

 

"Your voice is deep, you've gotten alot taller, your is shorter, your chest is... flatter than paper, and you're dismissing it because its the effects of being betrayed."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Your voice! Go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. And while you're at it, take off all of your clothes and play spot-the-difference."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes, but still followed his order.  And before she could even play spot-the-difference, a scream was heard.  A manly one. 

- - - - - - - - - - -

 

"What am I going to do, oppa?!" Tyler's only reply was a weirded out kinda look. 

 

"Call me hyung." Jessica buried her face in her palms. First, she was cut off the group, now, this. 

 

"If it makes you feel any better, you're pretty handsome."

 

"How are you acting so calm about this?"

 

"Simply because you're a pessimist. Look on the bright side, the stress of having reporters, and fans surround you every minute of the day. And that marriage rumour they spread themselves. Getting married with a slob like you is the last thing on my list."

 

Jessica looked hurt.  

"I am not a slob. Nor am I a pessimist. There are no good thing that can come from this."

 

"Hey genius, you have freedom. Plus, aren't you swaying the other way? You could hang out with girls all you want without hiding or getting judged." Jessica looked up to him, as if she was unsure how this would all turn out. 

 

"Come on, who knows how long this is gonna last. You should use it wisely. I mean, don't you kinda sorta hate the world? Do whatever the heck you want!!!" Jessica sighed and Tyler smile victoriously. 

 

"I guess you're right."

 

"When am I never right?"

 

"Always, but now."

 

"Gosh Jess, can you take a joke?"

 

"No I can't anymore."

 

"Lighten up. From now on you are JessHE Jung ok?" he spoke, putting an arm around the latter's neck.  

 

 

"Get your cray on, Jesse!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe I should."

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

Author's Note

 

 Damn. 28 subscribers. I would thank each one of you seperately, but I don't how. :p. SO.. Many thanks to the suscribers! Hope you look forward to the story!