Forgive Me

Opposites Attract

GD POV

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about what I said. I just shouldn't talk when I'm in a bad mood. Key didn't deserve this, not to mention the fans are pissed. I've got over a thousand hate tweets sent to me by Shawols. I hopped in the shower, letting the warm water falling down my back take me to another universe. A universe where me and Key had never met. I dozed off while washing my hair, and hearing my phone buzz pulled be back to reality. I quickly finished off my bathing session and grabbed my phone. It was a text from Seungri.

"Did you seriously say that about Key, hyung? I never knew you could be so cold.. I love it! Come eat breakfast! ;)"

 

I forgot Seungri was at my house. I pulled on some designer clothes from my closet and combed through my hair idly.  As I walked down the stairs to my kitchen I could already smell chicken and vegetables. Seungri was waiting at my table with a two bowls of Andong Jjimdak and a bottle of wine.

"It’s a little early to drink, don't you think?"

"It’s like 10! Totally not too early! Come. Sit." Seungri patted the chair next to him and pouted at me innocently when I didn’t come fast. I scooted my chair away from him a little and dug into my meal.

 

"I saw the article. About Key. I knew you weren't into him. I'm all you need." I felt his hand rub my thigh, and I pushed him off. He tried again and I gave the same response.

"What the hell JiYong? Stop pushing me away. I go back to Japan in one day. Can't we have some fun?" He looked away from me and dug into his own bowl, stuffing his face while pouting at the same time. I gently pulled his chin towards me and kissed his nose.

"I have to go. Make sure you lock my door when you leave." I put my bowl in the sink, grabbed my keys, and ran out the door.

I gotta find Key. I have to apologize. Or at least try. I recieved a call from an unknown number. I thought maybe it was Key. It was the leader of SHINee, Onew.  He told me to meet him and Key at the mall where we last met. As soon as Onew hung up the phone I hopped into my car, speeding all the way to Lotte. There was a small alley by the mall where it was shady and no one hung out. That's where I met them. That's where it began

 

"YOU INCONSIDERATE, BADLY DRESSED, BASTARD OF A MAN! HOW COULD YOU TELL SUCH LIES?" I heard Key scream before I even saw him. He was coming towards me with clenched fists, but Onew grabbed a hold of him. I couldn't look at him, but at the same time I couldn’t seem to look away. He looked really good today. He changed his hair. Black suits him well, and made it even harder to look at him, seeing tears form in his eyes. Onew approached me, and with no warning punched me right in the nose, causing me to bleed. He handed me a tissue. What a sweet guy.

 

"I need you to listen close. I won't tolerate guys who hurt my members. KiBum did NOT deserve those things you said about him, and you need to fix it. Or I swear ill do more than just punch you, and you’ll just tell the media you fell. Got it?" He said glaring at me.

I wasn't even mad that my nose was dripping blood. I looked over at key who was crying, back turned to us. I took a step towards him and I felt a hand keep me away. I pushed Onew’s hand down and grabbed Keys arm turning him to face me. His eyeliner was running, I used my tissue to wipe the smears off his face, holding his face in my hands. He was frozen, just staring at me with confusion in his eyes. I pulled him into a tight hug, my body tingling with excitement. He aggressively threw me off his body, ready to attack.

 

"Who the hell do you think you are!? DONT EVER TOUCH ME! YOU PATHETIC BO-" Before he could finish insulting me I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him towards me, our lips crashing together. After a while he stopped struggling to free himself from my hold and just let me kiss him. I couldn't resist. His lips were soft and plump, and the warmth of his arm slowly wrapping around my neck was ic. I never imagined this moment would be so dreamlike.  I slowly removed my lips from him, my hand still tangled in his hair, just looking at his slightly smeared eyeliner and swollen lips.

 

"Key.. I'm sorry. I was mad, and I let myself say harsh things that I didn't mean. I WILL fix this. I promise." He looked into my eyes deeply, and once more I wiped those falling tears from his face and stepped back. I lightly crushed my finger over his bright red cheeks, trying to keep myself from going in for another kiss.  I looked over to see Onew was already gone. And then my heart dropped into my acid filled stomach as I met eyes with Seungri.

 

He must have followed me out of curiosity. That stupid maknae. Why does he have to know everything... He was just looking at me. The pain in his eyes truly, truly heartbreaking. Did he see that kiss? I wasn't even thinking. I couldn't resist. I started walking towards my panda but he ran away. I was going to chase him, but then I saw Jonghyun. He looked furious. But his eyes weren't focused on me, but on that beautiful, black-haired boy standing behind me. And for a moment, I almost ran to Keys side to protect him from the animal silently attacking him. Jonghyun walked away. Key couldn't handle anything that just happened, and he broke down, falling to his knees. I picked him up, sweeping him Into my arms, carrying him to my car.
Setting him back on to his feet, awkwardly scratching my head, I looked into his eyes innocently and let free a shy smile.

"So.. Kibummie.. What do you wanna do?"