The Encounter

Opposites Attract

(G-Dragon POV)

    August 3rd, 2014. I was in Los Angelas for an event called Kcon; I always admired this event. I love meeting foreign fans, they are so much different than the ones back home. They are loud, exciting, and damn fine. These American girls are really something. It's a two day event, but I am only performing on the first day. My boys are still in Korea, I'm going solo here but I really miss them. I wish I was able to bring them with me. But with Seunghyun Hyung working on his new movie, and Daesung and Seungri working on thier own solo Japanese albums, I was stuck by myself. I  wanted to at least bring Youngbae, but he told me it was fine, that he wanted me to have fun. I miss them alot. I dont really know the other performers well. I might as well fix that.     I was waiting in my hotel room until about 10 am. I was to perform last, so I had time to chat with the other groups. There was a big room behind the stage that the performers stayed in. The only problem is, it was seperated for each indivisual group or artist. So, I was alone. Again. I decided to scroll through my instagram, and send texts to my members. Noone responded. I guess everyone was too busy for me. And then something happened.
    One of the producers of the show came in my room. "Okay boys this is where you will be staying for the day. I apologize for the inconvenience." He led five guys into the room. I recognized some of the faces, but not too well. I felt bad for not knowing who they were. Shining maybe? No.. Glowing? Nah. I couldnt remember the groups name. "Hello GD. There was a bit of a chemical accident in the boys room. I hope you don't mind. Please boys, get comfortable. I dont think GD bites. Haha" He said jokingly, then pulled out a walkie. "SHINee has made it out safely, please get things under control quickly." SHINee. Thats the name. How could i forget? They are so popular internationally as well. They dont have to know.
    They all ignored me, sitting in chairs and on the floor in a little circle, chatting among themselves. I got jealous and looked away. But I still secretly watched in the mirror. I saw one of the guys look at me though the mirror. I looked down at my phone for a minute and back at the mirror. I caught him looking away just as I had looked back. He stood up and stretched his arms reaching for the ceiling. He was tall, and skinny. His hair was short and blonde, and he had high cheek bones. His lips were small but plump. He had really nice eyes, that were both cute and y at the same time. I'm not really into guys, girls are more my thing. The only guy I've ever felt a romantic connection with is Seungri. He is funny, and handsome, and a total playboy. Thats my type.
People call me a playboy, but I'm not. I'm actually pretty shy. I know how to charm girls easily, but I dont actually make moves. I like making girls feel happy and loved, but I'm not much of the dating type.
    I hadnt realized I was staring at him, I had totally zoned out. He gave me a disgusted look and turned his back. I then found myself checking him up and down. His was cute. Noone knows it but I'm an kind of guy. But in Korea the guys always have nicer butts than the girls. Strange right? I dont mind. I saw one of the other members in the corner of the mirror glaring at me. Maybe him and the blonde boy were dating. I dont judge. I looked away but scooted just a little bit closer to thier cirlce and began to eavesdrop.
"Jonghyun, dont give that look to him. He's a really respected idol. You should apoligize."
"Onew Hyung, its okay, he was just staring because Mr. Respectful was totally checking out my . He may be high class, but this booty is WAY out of his league. Hmmph." The blonde boy looked back at me and smirked. Which, in all honesty, was kinda hot. I wanted to say something, but i really didnt feel like starting a fight with a group that so many people love. 
    The intercom inside the room came on and announced that SHINee was on in 10 minutes. Honestly, I didnt want them to leave, I was bored and had no friends with me. I was hoping they would finish quickly so i could have something to do. As I was playing around on my phone i got a text from Youngbae. I was about to read it when i heard giggling behind me. I couldnt help but look. One of the members, who was really short, was tickling the blonde boy. I dont know why, but i really wanted to hit him. Can they go and be gay somewhere else? Whatever. 10 minutes had passed and
the group left the room. One member stayed behind and approached me. 
"Hi. Im the leader of SHINee Onew. I'm really sorry about the way my boys acted. Key can really be a diva. But I clearly dont have to tell you that. And Jonghyun was only giving mean looks because he thought you were coming on to Key. They sort of have a.. thing. If you get what I'm saying. Anyway, I better go." He ran out the door and I went back to my phone. I forgot to that Youngbae messaged me and I quickly replied. I guess I took too long because he never responded. I decided to go out and watch SHINee perform. They were really good. And they were really playful onstage. They sang a slower song that they quoted "Was an old song for all thier fans in honor of thier love and support." I dont know what it was called, but if i had to guess I would say it was Replay. My eyes scanned the stage and fell on the blonde boy. His voice was sweet. He seemed like a completely different person than the one I had just met. And to no suprise that short boy was all over
him. I figured that the blonde boy was Key and the other was Jonghyun. Key seemed so passionate and happy on that stage. I couldnt remove my eyes from him. The way his hand layed over his heart and his eyes twinkled in the spotlight. It was... charming. I wanted to talk that guy that i saw up there. Then I met eyes with Jonghyun. He looked pissed. I dont have any enemies, but i think he sees me as competition. He shouldnt. I'm not interested in coming between him and his snooty little queen. I went back into the room and waited until they came back. 
    "Good work guys!" Onew said to the members as they all hugged. I was on in 5 minutes. My makeup and oufit artists came in and got me prepared. I was actually nervous. Im never nervous about performances, but the aroma in the room was awkward. I could sense i was being stared at. It made me feel totally overwhelmed. Then Key approached me. I thought maybe he was here to yell at me. But instead I was given something better.
    "Hi. Sorry about how I acted earlier. As much as I loved being admired, I was just trying to act like i didnt like it so Jonghyun wouldn't get jealous. I hope you can understand. You havent said like, one word the whole 3 hours we have been in here. You okay?" 
    "Yeah, I'm great. Its no biggy. Just trying to save my voice for my performance. I got lots of fans to please tonight, but you probably know that." I know I know. I sound like a .. I'm just trying to act cool. I dont want him to think I'm a softie who's into him.
    "Oh. Okay then. Well anyway.. Good luck with your performance" He smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder. It made my arm tingle. I felt.. confident. He walked away and fixed his hair in the mirror. 
    It was time for me to go on stage. I looked at myself in the mirror and touched my shoulder. How cheesy. I ran all the way to where i needed to be. Feeling energized and ready to go. And i was. I was happy on stage . I felt accompanied. My fans are my friends. But thats not the reason i felt so good tonight. It was that blonde headed diva. They way his mood changed towards me so drastically was.. nice. I liked it. And i felt good, happy, and loved.
    The performance wore me out. I headed back to the room. SHINee was gone. But there was a slip of paper on my seat. I picked it up and read it to myself.
-My is nice right? Trust me I know. You did great tonight. Maybe we will see eachother tomorrow at the signing booth. Dont let me catch you checking me out again. I'll make you regret it hun ;)- -From the best. Key-
I laughed to myself. Was he.. flirting with me. Woah Woah. I'm not gay. I'm not. I don't like this guy. Who does he think he is? 
    I went back to my hotel room and slipped into my clothes. I the tv and found myself dozing off while watching some American Reality TV show called Hells Kitchen.
    As the show went on I couldn't keep my eyes open and decided to give in. -What a wonderful performance! Everything was amazing and fun as always. Backstage, I dried my face with a towel to get rid of the sweat. Noticing my reflection I made some faces in the mirror. 'So that's what I look like to my fans.' I thought. I put the towel down on the sink and washed my face with water to cool off. When I lifted my head and saw the reflection once more, I was not alone. The blond guy, Key, was standing just a few feet behind. I turned around and saw him just inches away with both of his arms next to my waist leaning against the sink causing me to lean back as well. He looked deeply into my eyes and whispered,"Don't deny it..."- I woke myself up as quick as I could. Why am I still thinking about him. You already like someone. Seungri. He's your only interest. I hit myself on the head and layed back down. I couldnt even fall back asleep. I took the slip of paper I got from Key from the bedside table and read over it a couple more times. He's got a boytoy. Why the hell is he sliping me messages. I dont even wanna see him tomorrow. If I do I'll just walk away and totally ignore it. 
    I wish it was that easy. Deep down.. I cant wait to see him. Theres something about the way he acted so confident and prissy with me. Thats not even my type. I dont like guys who have more self confidence than I do. Does he really think he's that hot? He's like a 4... Pshh.. I have my boys. I need sleep.... Please dont dream about him again...