Desire Brings out the Worst

Opposites Attract

Chapter 3

GD POV

 

    I watched him walk away from the bench. I listened to him talking right infront of me. And to think I was actually falling for this guy. What a joke. Only talking to me because he doesnt want to ruin his reputation? I was hurt, and felt betrayed. I leaned my head on the back of the bench and sighed, thinking maybe I should just sit here a while, its not like he would notice right? I got up from my seat and put on the black sunglasses that I threw into the pocket of my jacket. I grabbed my bag of clothes and slid my hand into the slits of my ripped up jeans casually and walked back to my car. I drove to the YG Building, because its where I feel most at home and the faint sounds of music helps me relax. I parked my car in the garage hidden behind the building and entered through the back entrance. Then climbed up the first flight of steps and over to my main recording area. I layed down on the small, blue couch against the wall and took a deep breath. Maybe I should write a song about my feelings.. Nah. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and saw it was a text from Seungri. 
"Hyung! I'm in Korea for a while taking a break. Lets go have some drinks! kkk"
I got more excited than usual. I missed my cute maknae. Not to mention he always makes me laugh. I bet Key would be jealous if he saw the way Seungri hung all over me. Ha. 
    I replied to the message telling Seungri to meet me at Club Octagon in Gangnam, which was about an hour away from here, but it was worth the drive. When I arrived to the club I put on a half-face mask and some sunglasses and made my way through a small line in front of the main entrance. I made my way back to the VIP section being cautious of everyone in my path. Before I even made it to the thick, red, rope surrounding the area, I felt strong arms excitedly wrap around my stomach. I turned around to see my favorite panda bear look at my innocently. I dont know why he tries to act like an angel, he's such a player. But I know I'm the only guy he wants, or at least I hope so. 
"Hyung! I missed you alot! I brought Youngbae Hyung and Seunghyun Hyung too!" He spoke at such a fast speed that I thought he was gonna pass out from being so hyper. 
"Ah~. This cute dongsaeng.. Did you drink coffee before coming here?" I patted his head and he dragged me to the back where I saw YB and TOP chatting together. I still had my sunglasses and mask on when I sat down on the red, velvet covered love seat. The base was so loud it sent strong vibrations through my body. The intense pounding of the stereo made my heart beat quickly, and it reminded me of how I felt when I bumped into Key at the mall. The way his shoulder brushed against mine roughly, and how he looked me in the eyes. I enjoyed the conversation we had about fashion, since my members only knew what to wear because of our kind noonas. Too bad there was no real connection between us. I felt a hand touch mine softly, bringing me back into reality. Everyone was staring at me. Could they see the sadness behind my hidden face? Was it obvious?
"Hyung.. Are you okay?" YB spoke with honest concern, staring me down from the other couch. 
"Yeah. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" 
"It's just that.. I saw some fantaken photos of you at Lotte Department Store sitting on a bench alone."
"I was just getting some fresh air.." Seungri reached up and pulled the accessories off my face, staring into my eyes.
"I also saw photos of you with Kim KiBum from SHINee. Care to explain?" 
    Dammit.. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. Poor panda gets to see for the first time in a month and he finds out I've been hanging out with other guys. I looked away, my mouth opening to speak but somehow my voice box stopped working. YB and TOP had already lost interest in the conversation and went back to talking about god knows what. Even though I was looking away at the neon colored lights hanging from the ceiling, I could feel Seungri's glare buring into the side of my face. 
"Babe, we just bumped into eachother and started talking. That's it I promise. Plus, he's not nearly as interesting as you." I grabbed pandas face into the palm of my hands and kissed his forehead. 
"You guys seemed pretty close though. And now that I think of it, I heard he was at Kcon. Is that where you two met?" Seungri went on and on and on. He was making me feel worse than I already did. I couldn't take his whining and got up to use the bathroom. I didn't even look back, forgetting I left my disguise behind. To my luck I ran into a reporter from OhMyNewsdotcom. 
"Woah. You're G-Dragon! Man. This is such a great night! I gotta ask you some questions!" He pulled out a notebook that hung out of his back pocket and searched his own body for a pen. I really wasn't in the mood for this, but I also didnt feel like trying to escape him.
"Sure, Ask away," I faked a smile.
"So , alot of fans saw you with the famous Kim KiBum with SHINee around 3 to 4:30 pm at Lotte. Is it true? Are you two close?" He had his pen on the paper ready to record whatever came out of my mouth. I rolled my eyes. I knew this would happen. "I just bumped into him casually. I would never hang out with a brat like him. He is a colossal little . Trust me, there's nothing between us." 
"Oh, what about him makes you feel this way?"
"He's a fake. There's nothing that he does that is sincere or kind in the slightest. It's all an act. He even pretended to love fashion just to get close to me at the mall. He never looks good and his clothes never match. In fact, I'm insulted that I sat there and spoke with him for such a long time but unlike him I have the decency to be real and be me." I walked away to the bathroom and just sat in a stall. What did I just do. Key is gonna be pissed... Maybe I'll just stay in this stall forever. 
    I heard a knock on my stall door. I opened it up and in stumbled a drunk baby panda. 
"Kwon JiYong. D' yuh like th' boyyyy" Seungri's words slurred and he fell against me. I looked at my watch. It was already 10. Time passes by quick. I pulled Seungri on to my back and carried him out to my car. I decided to just take him to my house. I layed him on my bed and covered him up. Sitting on the edge of the bed, just admiring my sweet dongsaeng. I was pretty tired, and for no reason at all, so I pulled off my clothes and fell onto the lounging chair in the far right corner of my room. When I woke up at about 4 am, my phone was going crazy. I had several texts from my manager. Most messages read "What the hell's going on?!?" followed by links to a OhMyNewsDotCom, with an article titled, 'GD reveals Key's true Identity'. How did this already get on the internet!? This boy, he is going to kill me, I know it. Or maybe his boyfriend will.. This beautiful creature is causing me such stress.. I looked over at panda who was still sleeping on my bed, legs sprawled out and drool dripping from his mouth. I pushed him over and crawled into the bed. Maybe I'm just dreaming and I never said those things.. I guess we will see tomorrow.

 

~~~~~~

Haii Gaiis! Kait here. Sorry about not posting (it was my turn). I have had a lot of history homework to catch up on and I may have been getting a bit distracted. (Blame Kate she got me into Tiny-G and now I am obsessed O_O) But we're back with this thrilling chapter 3 and the thrilling results of chapter 4. Let us know whatcha think.