Gone Mad with Confusion

Opposites Attract

(Key's POV)

    It's been a few of days since the performance at Kcon and it was nice to be back in Korea. I don't know why but the encounter with G-Dragon has been stuck in my head ever since. I think even Jongie is starting to notice that I've been...distracted. "Key!" Ugh, I miss the days Taemin called me Kibummie. "Yes?" I responded. "You still have to help decide on the outfits for the next show. The stylists can't come to a descision...Are you ok? It seems like you've been out of it lately." Noticing that I was drifting off into the distance I snapped back to earth, "Yeah, I'm fine." I guess I wasn't very convincing because Taemin pulled me by the arm and promised a day of fun and shopping. They aren't the same thing to anyone else but me apparently.
    I chose the outfits for the next concert, I don't see why they were having troubles; IT WAS OBVIOUS! Taemin and I went shopping mostly for snacks for him. Then he surprised me by taking me to Myeongdong. Best shopping district in ALL of Seoul. While he was distracted I slipped into one of my favorite clothing stores, Lotte Department Store, famouse for their many different brands. I saw a nice red leather jacket that I could have sworn I've seen before. I pondered on it for awhile then it hit me like a ton of bricks. G-Dragon wore it in Fantastic Baby, it was easy to recognize with the thought of his long hair to match. I sighed, 'why can't I go anywhere without the thought of him. I can't even shop without the burden.' I walked away from the jacket and around the clothes rack when I bumped into someone causing them to drop their clothes, phone, and bag. "I'm sorry I should have been watching where I was going I just get so caught up in fashion that I..." my sentence got cut off when I realized who I ran into. "It's ok fashion gets to me too."
    G-Dragon never really seemed like the fashion type to me, but of course he could never match up to my talents but I guess he does often look pretty nice. I picked up his phone and bag and helped with a few of the clothes. At one point his phone lit up and I noticed a picture of one of Big Bang's members with hearts around him. Who was he? I can't quite remember but it was a bit odd to have just one member as your background and with hearts but I guess I can't judge if I change my background from Jongie to anything else he thinks something's wrong. I handed him the phone, bag, and clothes. "Thanks. I should consider getting a cart next time; I always spend too much when I come here. I can't help that it's my favorite place." I was a little nervouse that he hated me for being such a brat last time but it doesn't seem like he thinks anything of it. We sat down on a bench outside after shopping a bit. It was nice to have a conversation with someone else about fashion when they know what they're talking about. Fashion wasn't the only thing he enjoyed though, he also loved reading, drawing, and watching cartoons. I told him that I'd love to see his drawings. He promised me a drawing if I promised to cook him a meal. We sat and talked for a lot longer than expected, when I looked at my brand new watch that matched my outfit beautifully it...oh yeah, it was two hours later.
    "Oh no I'm gonna be late to cook dinner." I started gathering my stuff and began to wonder where Taemin went. 'I hadn't gotten that distracted since Jonghyun and I stayed up all night talking and...' My thoughts were cut off when I heard a strict voice come from behind. "Kim Kibum!" I hated it when he used my full name. I turned away from GD who was still sitting on the bench, looking a bit confused and turned to see Jonghyun who did not look happy. 
"What are you doing with this creep? Was he following you?" His temper was rising. 

"Jongie it's..."

"Don't call me that!" He was always too 'cool' for that name anyway.

"I'm sorry but..."

"He left his own group behind and you want to wave yourself around like a prize just so you can be left too?"

"Jonghyun, do you think I would actually be hanging out with him for my own enjoyment. I can't look bad in case someone is watching. Our group wouldn't get a good rep if I pushed him to the side like worthless garbage."

"Ok. We'll talk about it more at home. It's just that you've been gone for awhile and I got worried...and hungry."

"I know, hun." Jongie grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the car. I looked back to see if G-Dragon was still there. I hoped that he would and that he knew that I had to say those things to keep Jonghyun happy. He wasn't there. I hope he isn't too hurt by it. GOD! I feel so stupid! Jonghyun got in the car and looked over to see me still standing staring at the bench.

"Are you getting in?"

"Yeah." I slid into the back seat.

"Why don't you sit up front with me?" There was doubt in his voice.

"I'm tired and I just want to rest on the way back before making dinner." I stretched to the best of my ability and got as comfortable as possible; then slowly drifted to sleep. I didn't dream but my mind still wandered. I regret the things that I said and the words still hang in my mind without an escape. I guess, alone and trapped is how he feels too. WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH! Jonghyun is mine! Jongie is the only one for me. He loves me. He understands me. He's there for me. He doesn't trust me. Wait what? Ugh, my mind is in pieces. What do I do? GD is nice but he's just a friend. I mean how could I fall for such a smooth edgy jaw, or those deep eyes that feel like they pierce your very soul. NOPE! That was not for me...not at all. I mean his eyes were almost as gorgeous as mine. But that doesn't matter. Jongie is all I need. Well a shopping buddy would be nice. But then Jongie would start assuming things again. On the other hand I could just say I need help with fashion for concerts and stuff. They'll never believe that. I'm Key! My mind can't take anymore! A deep sleep is long overdo and on that note it's lights out.

    I felt the car come to a stop. It took a lot longer to get home than I expected. I sat up and rubbed my eyes...MY EYE LINER! Ugh, I'll fix it later. I finished rubbing the rest off and looked to see that Jonghyun didn't take us home.

"Why aren't we at home? I have to make dinner."

"I asked them to order something. I told them you weren't feeling good and needed fresh air. I brought us to Lottle World Ice Rink."

"Why? You hate ice skating."

" But you love it. Also we haven't spent much time together lately and I miss that."

('I think it's because he's afraid of losing me, but I wouldn't tell him that.')

"Alright lets go."

    We went inside, he paid for us to get in and for our skates. I spaced out thinking about my shopping trip. 'I wonder if he'll hold it against me. He looked pretty upset. Maybe...' Then my thoughts were cut off my Jongie's hand waving in front of me face.

"Come on, put your skates on."

"Thanks."

"What's going on with you?"

"What? Nothing."
    Jongie gave me a look of disbelief, grabbed my arm, and pulled me out on the ice. He held my hand and lead me as we skated. That's weird I don't remember him being this good.

"I've been practicing. What do you think?"

"You've gotten really good." I sounded kind of monotone I guess, but he really has gotten a lot better. He skated behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. It felt nice. I put my hands over his arms and leaned my head back to just enjoy it without worries. He turned his head to kiss my cheek. It made me smile, for once in the past few days I haven't thought of GD.
    We skated for awhile; he made me laugh a lot like he used to do all the time. I've missed his smile, his happiness....I've missed this. The skating rink was getting ready to close up, so we took off our skates and headed back home.