Boys Night Out

Dream Catcher

Boys Night Out

 

I’m can barely open my eyes after I woke up this morning. In the process of searching for my phone, it rang under me. It was Beak calling. Damn it! Its 4 pm. I must’ve over slept after staying up all night with Sehun and Kai. Yup parents out of town with my sis, they are coming late tonight. Before I can answer the call, I felt a HARD slap on my . Yeah I left out a detail they slept over here. Kai was sleeping beside me on the bed, and Sehun too, I guess.

 

I answered the call fighting the urge to go back to sleep, or slap Kai back.

 

“Hello?” I heard Beak’s voice somehow worried. I guess it’s because it’s his first time calling.

 

“Yes, hello Beak” I said with hoarse voice. We all have a hoarse voice after waking up, right?

 

“Oh, did I wake you up?” Beak is a really nice guy.

 

“No, I just woke up”.

 

“Oh, okay. Anyway, I was wondering if you would hang out with me today, I said I would yesterday remember?” I can hear the excitement in his tone. How would I say no or not today to him?

 

“Yeah sure, I remember but Sehun and Kai are with me now” I wish he doesn’t mind bringing them with me.

 

“Really?! Well, Luhan and Kyung Soo are at my place now” I think he is too excited.

 

“Weren’t you out hiking yesterday with your family?” I asked curious about the situation.

 

“Yeah, we did and came back late that night. My parents went to buy a beach house. They’ll be late that’s why” Beak answered my curiosity. Haha told ya Beak got the looks. He has a totally evil mind just like me. I think it’s going to be the best boys night out. 

 

“Perfect. So, ‘Boys night out’ at eight?” I recommended.

 

“Yeah, sure. Where are we going to meet?”

 

“I will meet you with Sehun and Kai in front of your place” I said since he doesn’t know where my place is.

 

“Good idea, see you later” he said excited as I am.

 

“Yeah later boy” I said hanging up, slapping Kai hard on his back which I didn’t get a react for as expected since Kai is a heavy sleeper, then I went back to sleep.

 

Yeah that’s what happens when you sleep seven in the morning with your friends watching a horror movie. Actually we didn’t get to watch the movie because Sehun was such a scared , so we had no choice except to play ‘Mission Number 2000’. Yup we ended playing video games while eating the snacks I bought that morning *for the movie*.

 

 

After 30 minutes of struggling to get back to sleep. I woke up to find Sehun next to me. Don’t panic, Kai is still alive at the other end of the bed, but how did Sehun come here, ladies and gentlemen, I have no idea just like you. I can assure you that you will witness that a lot because my dear friends here, are also weird while sleeping, not only when they‘re awake.

 

 

 So I had to wake them up now, and believe me waking up Kai is a REALLY HARD MISSION. Even harder than that game we were playing last night (but sometimes fun like today). I started to wake Sehun up since Kai needs two people to wake him up. I reached to my phone that I putted on the night stand after I got Beaks call. I opened the music file and started playing Vixx’s song ‘G.R.8.U’ I like waking up Sehun. I just play his favorite song and put the phone beside his ear not too near and not too far, and he wakes up simply smiling, and that’s exactly what happened.

 

“Are we going to wake Kai now?” Sehun asked with a sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes.

 

“Yes, and now” I answered knowing what will happen next while grinning evilly, and as soon as I said that Sehun’s cute smile was replaced with the same evil grin on my face.

 

“So what do you have in mind?”  Sehun said clapping his hands knowing that days like that we do a small little sweet prank to our dearest friend Kai.

 

I grinned at him because I do have an idea in mind “Just follow my lead”

 

I went to my closet and got my scary owl mask. It’s not scary at all. Actually it’s kind of cute, but it is for Kai. Did I forget to tell you that he has phobia from owls? Yes? Okay, I just told you.

 

I wore my mask and got the fake bloody knife that I bought with the mask yesterday. Sehun was tearing out of laugher as he realized what is going to happen  “Don’t forget to record this, this is a life time prank, go get a big cup of cold water” and I got more laugher from Sehun while he was doing what he was asked for. No worries, Kai will not wake up.

 

I got in my position on top of Kai, and Sehun was holding the camera in a hand while the other had the cup of water.

 

“On your marks ..” I said and Sehun nodded. God please forgive me on that. “NOW!!!!” I shouted. Everything happened fast.

 

Sehun splashed water on Kai’s face. Kai screamed loudly, he faced me and started shouting louder and louder, and cursing ‘Mother er’ over and over again. I was laughing evilly and that caused him to scream even louder if he was able to. Sehun, on the other hand, was struggling to record this and not throw the camera and roll on the ground.

 

As soon as Kai realized that he was pranked, he started kicking me while cursing then kicked Sehun to stop recording him.

 

Guys please we are not evil it was a funny little prank. Stop throwing rocks on me, I will end up getting hurt and won’t complete the story for you. Mean people.

 

“Y.O.U- A.R.E -G.O.I.N.G- T.O -P.A.Y- F.O.R -T.H.A.T -youbasters” I swear he was about to cry. Don’t get your hopes too high; Kai never knows how to pay back.

 

“Calm down man it was just a small prank” I said to Kai while Sehun was still laughing his off.

 

“SMALL !!” he said in disbelief “I assure you that was NOT a small prank” he is really pissed off. “Shut up you too” he said to Sehun kicking him hard.

 

No worries guys he is going to chill up after 5 minutes of shouting and kicking. It’s not my first time doing this *laughing evilly* 

 

As I said, after 5 minutes exactly of shouting I told them about tonight’s plans. We went down the stairs to eat something decent. We ended up eating the leftovers of yesterday’s crazy night which were some pizza and some new fresh sandwiches I made *I make killer ones*. After that, we watched the TV and some videos on my computer until it was 6:30. we went upstairs again to get ready.

 

Of course, since they are at my place and we are lazy enough to go all the way back to their houses to get them something to wear, we decided to choose some of my clothes that are already small. Yes I keep them for situations like this.

 

After 30 minutes of arguing what to wear and what not, each got ready after 30 minutes. Yeah we take a long time to get prepared. So what? We all need to look good. Don’t you agree?

 

Kai ended up wearing white pants with a grey shirt that’s tucked in his pants with his brown hair combed perfectly to the right side. Sehun was wearing jeans with a black t-shirt with his golden short hair down covering his forehead. In the other hand I wore my usual jeans and a white t-shirt, holding a black jacket in my hand. I was wearing black shoes with golden edges. My black average tall hair was messy as usual giving me the bad boy look. As usual *smirking at you*.   

 

“Hyung-ah, my shoes doesn’t fit with my outfit” Sehun said holding his brown muddy shoes in his hand ruining my mood. “Of course” I said.

 

“Me too” Kai joined in. I really hate others wearing my shoes. Yes, even Sehun and Kai. I love my shoes to stay bright and new, not even dirt dares to get on them. Yeah I have an obsession with shoes. Suit me!

 

“No” was my simple answer as they expected.

 

“Hey you have like... Fifty pairs at your room”

 

“Hyung stop being greedy”

 

“Just this once”

 

“Yeah, imagine you are in our shoes…literally”

 

“Hey, Park Chanyeol since when are we friends?  We know you care about your shoes. We promise we won’t ruin them” Did they just call me by my full name!!

 

“Yup” Sehun said popping the P “Promise”. They both won’t stop pleading me until I say yes. So I had to give up. They really look helpless, and shoeless. I looked them in the eye each “Don’t walk on water with them, if they got a filthy spot on them I am going to make you clean it with your tongue and clean the bathroom with a toothbrush” Both started smiling “I’m serious don’t smile” and gave them the you-will-die-in-my-hands-if-you-didn’t-do-what-I-say look.

 

“We know that you’re serious” Sehun said trying not to smile with victory and be as serious as he can. I just rolled my eyes and looked the other way. Just remind me why did I get friends with the same shoe size?

 

“Let’s go find a good pair” Kai said walking to the shoes closet in my room opening it to my precious collection of shoes. There are 56 pair of shoes they’re all bright and clean, in all the colors that you can imagine.

 

“Wait a second. First wear a new pair of socks I don’t want them to get smelly” I said throwing at each new pairs of socks.

 

“Thanks friend” Sehun thanked tapping me on the shoulder walking to the closet next to Kai.

 

Sehun ended up wearing red shiny shoes, while Kai was wearing casual gray shoes that matched his shirt.

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

Walking to Beakhyun’s house with my shoes, wearing my socks, I called him so he could know that we arrived. It was 7:50. We went a little early so we can decide where to go.

 

“Wow~ this is his house” Sehun said looking at the two story house with the amazingly made front yard surprised.

 

“You never told us he was rich like you” Kai said looking at me.

 

“You never asked” was my simple answer. I like simple answers, if you didn’t notice. “Just ring the bell already” I said annoyed “How long are we going to stay here?” I started to get annoyed and Sehun is blocking the way to the bell.

 

“Until Sehun rings the bell” Kai answered.

 

“That was not a question” I throw back at Kai. And finally a miracle happened and Sehun rang the bell before me kicking his .

 

“Hello, it’s a pleasure to see you here” said an excited Beakhyun opening the door “Come in please” he said smiling.

 

“Thanks bro” I said getting in first, Sehun and Kai following. “Where are your friends?”  I asked looking around his fancy house, and as expected, Sehun and Kai were also staring at his house forgetting saying hi to Beak.

 

“They are still upstairs getting ready. They’re fast, don’t worry” Beakhyun looked at the stairs “I will go check, make yourself at home” he said turning and went upstairs.   

 

“Can you guys stop staring? It’s embarrassing” I said while walking casually to sit down on the couch in the living room.

 

“I thought your family was the only rich one in town” Kai said amused.

 

“Well, your thoughts were wrong” I answered simply, again. They just followed and sat beside me.

 

After 5 minutes that seemed like hours of sitting not doing anything, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs so we turned to look, and as soon as we did I heard Kai falling from the couch with a scream almost breaking the vase on the table in front of us.

 

“What is wrong with you” I said and apologizing to Kyungsoo who was really confused of what is happening. While Sehun was helping Kai to get up asking him what’s wrong “A walking owl” Kai whispered to Sehun.

 

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing, while Sehun fell on the floor next to Kai and started laughing hard. On the other hand, Kai the scared was sitting on the floor watching us in disbelief.

 

Beak came down watching us confused as Kyungsoo asking “What happened” looking at Kyungsoo who simply shock his head. I apologized again about this, and said “Sorry Kyungsoo, we were not laughing at you” I said trying to be serious and believable as possible “We were laughing at Kai who has a phobia from owls, and he thought that you …. Look like an owl”

 

“Oh I hear that a lot cause of my eyes” Kyungsoo said smiling getting the thing.

 

My only thought was ‘When am I going to get normal friends’ and then I answered myself ‘You are not normal, how will you get normal friends dump head?’

 

Now there is one laughing head *Sehun was still laughing and looking at Kai teasing him*, another with a disbelief look on his face, three having a conversation about Kyungsoo’s eyes and how he looks like an owl. Five in the room and a missing pink head still getting ready, six in total. Yes I love math. Suit me!

 

“Okay Sehun, that’s enough now” Kai said kind of shouting. Sehun’s laughing and teasing made him get pissed off. Let me tell you something about Kai. He **HATES** to give a bad first impression, we all do, and he got a bad one here.

 

I went to help Kai stand up while looking at Sehun shamefully giving him the I-didn’t-raise-you-like-that look.

 

“What?” Sehun said looking at me while standing up. I just shook my head and looked at Beak saying “Sorry for this” Beak smiled “No it’s okay, right Kyungsoo?” he said looking at the said boy “Yeah sure it’s okay” Kyungsoo looked at Kai smiling which Kai gave back *awkwardly*.

 

“Since we are here for the first time, it’s a pass” Kai whispered to Sehun giving him a killer look.

 

“It’s not my fault that you’re a scared ” Sehun whispered back smirking.

 

I was almost going to comment on that but a pink head interrupted me “I am here” that cute face with a cute body and a girly called Luhan said while walking down the stairs looking like prince charming with his royal blue shirt, and white jeans.

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

After a long argue about where to go and where not *remind me next time to choose a place before accepting the offer to hang out* somehow I convinced them to go to my cousin’s club *evil look on my face* he always lets me in by the condition of not drinking or even thinking about it, don’t get involved in a fight, etc… you know that kind of blah blah.

 

Anyways, we entered the club with the loud music on almost making me deaf.  It was dark and the neon bracelet on our hands started shinning. It was Luhan’s idea which was totally stupid, but what should I do? He insisted or he wouldn’t come, yup he was blackmailing me because of what? He was afraid to get lost *poker face* like man you’re freaking sixteen.  

 

I lead them up stairs to sit in my usual place. I heard Sehun or Kai complaining about something *didn’t hear the music was so loud* but I just ignored getting to my destination at the best view from upstairs and we sat down.

 

“SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS, COOL VIEW RIGHT?” I yelled so they can hear me.

 

“ARE WE *****  T* *** HERE A** THE NIG** CAUSE *** WE ARE GOING *** LEAVE” Kyungsoo shouted , but still I didn’t hear anything because he was sitting across me. But wait, who is going to leave!!

 

“WHAT?? I CAN’T HEAR YOU” I shouted really loud.

 

“I SAID ARE WE GOING TO SIT HERE ALL NIGHT CAUSE IF WE WILL I AM GOING TO LEAVE” he shouted harder making his words more clear.

 

“GOING TO WHAT?” okay I acutely heard that part but what let him shout untilhegetsaheartattackhowdareheblackmailme !!!!!!!

 

“LEAVE” he shouted standing up. Kai sitting beside him got the heart attack instead of him, now he’s going to hate owls more.

 

“WILL I AM NOT HOLDING YOU GO HANGOUT AROUND GET YOURSELF A DRINK AND CHILL MAN” I said shouting loud enough for him to hear. He just stared at me with that eyes of his and I stared back until Beak interrupted me from the staring contest.

 

“CHANYEOL, THIS IS A BAD IDEA, LETS GET OUT AND GO TO A RESTURANT AROUND HERE OR SOMETHING I DON’T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THAT”

 

Okay did I say I convinced them?? Sorry let me correct my words, I dragged them here!

 

“I come here every week once what would happen, it’s totally safe” I was leaning on Beak who sat beside me, tired of shouting.

 

“But still, we can g-“

 

“Stop the drama, it’s cool here, let’s just hangout around” I interrupted a worried Beakhyun.

 

I stood up and said “WAIT HERE I AM GOINIG TO GET SOME DRINKS” they just nodded while I walked away.

 

I went to the bar caster and asked for some cola he smirked and said “You look under age boy, is that why you want cola?” I just looked away and rolled my eyes, like why do you want to know you loser, you’re not here to judge me, you’re here to serve me. Full stop.

 

I took the six cups of cola and went upstairs where I found only three of them.

 

“WHERE ARE SEHUN AND LUHAN?” I asked confused.

 

“LUHAN WANTED THE BATHROOM TO CHECK HIS HAIR AND SEHUN WENT WITH HIM” Beak explained (shouting).

 

“HERE I BROUGHT SOME COLA” I shouted putting the tray on the table. Shouting became very normal here. I bet I will not be able to talk normally after this.

 

“So what are we going to do here?” Kai leaned on me and asked.

 

“Just like normal, hang around, dance here and there, go home” I answered trying not to shout.

 

“But we are not alone you know, maybe they can’t dance” he looked at Kyungsoo and said “I bet the only thing he can do is scaring people”.

 

I seriously couldn’t help but laugh at him “Just deal with it then, stop bothering me and start drinking your cola”.

 

I gave Beak a glass, Kyungsoo another, and started drinking my own.  While sipping my drink and moving with the beat of the songs, Kai had to interrupt my peace again.

 

“HYUNG THIS COLA TASTES WEIRD”

 

“JUST DEAL WITH IT IT’S NOT MY PROBLEM” I shouted at him.

 

“I AM SERIOUS MAN HERE HAVE SOME” he gave me his own glass of cola but of course I didn’t take it.

 

“YOU’RE THE WEIRD ONE HERE JUST STOP DRINKING IT IF YOU HATE IT” I shouted at him and he gave me that i-don’t-care-I-will-just-continue-drinking look. I rolled my eyes. Why bother me if you will keep drinking it?

 

I saw Luhan and Sehun coming from the bathroom direction. “WE ARE HERE” Sehun shouted.

 

They both sat next to Kyungsoo and helped their selves with the drinks.

 

And now ladies and gentlemen where Kai ruin the night, and starts to happen when he started to talk like a ‘mad drunk person’.    

 

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” Kai said while hugging me and even tried to kiss me. Like ewww, people something is wrong.

 

“YEAH WILL I LOVE YOU TOO SO STOP YOUR NONSENSE” I shouted throwing his hands away, what the hell is he really drunk or just acting, I bet it’s the second one.

 

Suddenly, Kai stood up and pointed his hand on Kyungsoo “YOU SCARY PERSON. I HATE YOU” he shouted on Kyungsoo. And now I am sure that he is drunk, Kai never say I HATE YOU to anyone except me and Sehun, but how?!

 

That moment I connected the strings, Kai saying that his cola tastes weird, the bar caster smirking at me and taking more than usual to get the drinks ready. That boy added something strong to the drink or Kai is the one who can’t handle alcohol.

 

“WAIT HERE” I stood up “DON’T LET HIM DO SOMETHING STUPID, HE’S DRUNK” I said pointing at Kai who is still pointing at Kyungsoo but now sitting.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!!” They all shouted in the same time.

 

“JUST DO WHAT I SAY”

 

 With that I stormed downstairs. I started walking towards the same bar caster I ordered the drinks from.

 

“YOU BASTERED” I shouted as I jumped over the bar island and held him from his collar.

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DID” I shouted at him, and he smirked at me. I looked away and rolled my eyes noticing that people started to crowed. I just held him harder so that it can hurt. He doesn’t look that old maybe just 18.

 

“I don’t think that you want people to know that you’re under age” He whispered, I am not the one who will get in trouble but my cousin will, and I remember very well that he told me ‘don’t get involved in fights’  so I let go of his collar.

 

“And I don’t think that my cousin ‘the owner’ will like to know that you put alcohol in the customers’ drinks” I whispered back, noticing that people started to walk away with nothing interesting happening in front of them.

 

“Ahaa, now I see how you got in here with your friends” he smirked fixing his clothes and hair.

 

“Look, if both of us shut up nothing wrong will happen. Don’t do that again” I said walking away through the island’s door.

 

“DEAL” I heard him shout back.

 

I didn’t go there for nothing, I just had to threat him so he wouldn’t do it again, plus I didn’t know that he knew I was under age. So I just walked upstairs again finding Kai standing on the table dancing like a mad man, and all of them are trying to get him down.

 

We gotta’ get out of here immediately to solve this problem. I walked to them and told them to follow me out so my cousin won’t notice this.

 

After getting out, we stood behind the club. We can still hear music from inside.

 

“I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA BUT YOU HAD TO DRAG US HERE” Kyungsoo shouted at me. I thought we are going to quit shouting after getting out.

 

“Calm down man, we can’t solve this” I said pointing at Kai who was singing and dancing around while Sehun and Luhan were trying to hold him “with shouting at me”.

 

“WELL, YOU’RE THE ONE WHO IS RESPONSABLE OF THIS SO I HAVE TO SHOUT AT YOU” okay man, I agree with Kai that this boy is scary. Just look at his eyes.

 

“Kyungsoo, stop shouting please so we can solve it” Beak finally spoke shutting up his friend. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and looked away realizing that shouting won’t solve this just as I said.

 

“Okay so listen” I said trying to get to the end of this “School is tomorrow, and we can’t send him home like that” I pointed at Kai “and none of us can take him home because of our parents” They just listened to me explaining the situation.

 

“So what should we do?” Beak asked.

 

“We have to call his parents first so they can know he won’t be home today” Kyungsoo said.

 

“I was thinking of that, but he already slept at mine yesterday they might suspect us. You know parents” I explained.

 

“AHAA” I said getting a perfect plan.

 

“What?” they both said in the same time forgetting the lame bingo game in a situation like that. *Chapter 1*

 

“I have a good plan” I said smiling. In that moment my phone had to ring and ruin the moment where I save the situation and go home peacefully, and it was mother calling giving me goose bumps.

 

“It’s mother” I said walking away so the music can’t be heard, and answered the phone.

 

Mother: Hey honey

 

Me: Hey mom. Where are you now?

 

Mother: Sorry my baby we are late. There was an accident on our way so we might come home after midnight, you have school tomorrow so you can sleep early don’t mind us.

 

Me: Yeah sure I will try.

 

Mother: What did you do today anyway?

 

Me: Umm... Kai and Sehun came by so we are just hanging around at home.

 

Mother: Okay honey have fun and don’t send your friends home late if you don’t want their parents to get mad.

 

Me: okay mom, have a safe trip back.

 

Mother: Okay bye, clean up your mess before going to sleep.

 

Me: I will bye.

 

I really hate lying to mom but I am hopeless sometimes, if she knew I go to this club my cousin and I will be dead.

 

I walked back to Beak and Kyungsoo “They are coming home late” I said “What about your parents Beak?”

 

“It’s 10 now so maybe they will be here at 11” he said.

 

“Okay listen carefully, my parents are coming late tonight so I will take Kai home and let him sleep, after that Sehun and I will ride the bus to his home and tell his parents that he is a little sick but will be fine when he wakes up, if his sister gets the door we will be lucky enough because she will understand”   I explained.

 

“But he might smell like alcohol” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Don’t worry about that he didn’t drink much and it was with cola so there is no smell, but just in case I have a mint spray so I could spray some” I explained again, I’m a problem solver you see. “You guys go home, we will fix it don’t worry” I said referring to Beak, Kyungsoo, and Luhan.

 

“Okay, I trust you in that. You got a good plan here” Beak said. That’s my man.

 

We went to get Kai, Sehun, and Luhan and explained the situation. After getting home, the three cuties went to their own way while we went back to my house.

 

The first thing we did is changing our clothes and Kai’s ‘who fell asleep just after we arrived’. Okay, so this is harder than expected.

 

I put my precious shoes in the closet and carried Kai with Sehun out of the house by throwing his hands around our shoulders.  Sehun on the right side and I’m on the left, and of course we didn’t forget to spray some mint just in case.

 

Getting on the bus and arriving at Kai’s house, we were lucky enough that his sister answered the doorbell. She was shocked. As soon as we got him to bed, and thanks god that his parents were out grocery shopping, we told her the situation, and to tell his parents that he is just tired and slept early. We also told her to make him some soup when he wakes up in the morning. Kai got two blessed sisters, they understand everything we do cause they’re older, and they are kind too.

 

We got out peacefully finishing our mission to get Kai home; I walked Sehun to his house and rode the bus back home to clean our mess as mom asked to. It was 11:30 now.

 

I called Beak to update him with news. I told him that I will never take them to a club again. Next time we are going to the movies.

 

I have learned my lessons.  

 

 


A/N 

I'm so sorry guys for the long wait. School went crazy.

A very long chapter for the very long wait.

So tell me what do you like more short or tall chapters, this long chapter was just a try so tell me what do you like more.

Leave your comments and support :D 

Thank you for reading ♥♥

Have a good day ♥♥

And Happy Birth Day for every birthday person out there XD XD !!