First day of school- Freshman Year

Dream Catcher

First day

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I was standing in front of a huge gate while students were walking in. Since we know nothing about the school, Sehun, Kai, and I decided to gather up here so we could go to our classroom together. Thank god we are in the same class this year too.

 

“Boo”. I jumped and turned around to find  Kai with a smirk on his face, so I just slapped him hard on the shoulder.

 

 “Ouuchhh !” Kai said whining. “Can’t you just say hi like normal people?” I said hopeless as I knew that Kai is defiantly NOT a normal person, and he will never be. I just lost hope that he will be one, and you have to know that I don’t lose hope easily.

 

 “Come on that was funny.” I looked at him in disbelieve “Yeah, right. Anyways were is Sehun?” and the moment I asked I regretted it cause I got the hardest slap on the back since I was born. I turned around to find another smirk-y face in front of me ... Again.

 

 I just gave him the I-will-kill-you-one-day-if-you-did-that-again look.

 

“Don’t worry, he just want us to say hi like normal people.” Kai said to Sehun.

 

“Since when we do that?!” Sehun said laughing and slapping me AGAIN!! I really wanted to kill him then, but I’m not a fan of jail, you know.

 

“HEY! Stop slapping me. I really had enough, are we going in or do you want us to be late?” it’s the first day at school and I really don’t want to be late. 

 

After asking some students here and there, we finally found our class. The first period was Chinese. As usual, I sat at the back -alone- while Sehun and Kai were in front of me. We always sit at the back of the class since the three of us are pretty tall, but I’m the tallest.

 

Students started walking in, I saw a lot of familiar faces who were with me last year. There were some new kids too, but only three got my attention. I guess the three of them are friends. One of them had eyeliner on. He was the one to get my attention first with those astonishing looks of him.  The other was super cute with his pink hair, he will be the school’s flower boy believe me. The third had a different charm, his lips and eyes were pretty unique, owl-like eyes and heart shaped lips, pretty cute. The three of them were. I can see why they were friends, but the only thing that I can’t understand is why would a boy dye his hair pink and come to school, and the other came with eyeliner.  I admit that it really suits them.

 

Kai and Sehun were laughing about something in front of me, probably the eyeliner and the pink head. Just then, a tall, thin, handsome figure with glasses on and perfect done hair entered the class wearing a formal uniform. The noises around have calmed down, girls started whispering things to each other. I think they liked the new teacher from his appearance.

 

The teacher cleared his throat “Hello class, I’m your Chinese teacher this year. I know that you are new here and so am I.” He looked around and smiled. “My name is Kim Jong Dae. Call me Mr. Kim please. Yes I am Korean, but I’m good in Chinese. I will be your homeroom teacher too this year so I hope we get along”.

 

“Okay let’s take the attendance first then you can introduce yourself in Chinese to each other. I believe all of you know how to do that since you took Chinese last year too?”

 

 

After the first class ended, I couldn’t help not think of those three boys. Byun BaekHyun. That name really suits the eyeliner boy, his friends’ names were Luhan the pink haired boy, (he’s Chinese that explains his perfect accent), and the owl-like eyes boy was Do Kyung Soo. They really got my interest, that’s why I focused while they introduced themselves.

 

“Chanyeol.” I heard someone calling but I was staring deep I couldn’t focus.

 

“YAH, I’m talking too you here?” I turned my head to find Sehun frowning at me.

 

“Why were you staring at them the whole time?” He said nodding his head to my right. Oops! I got caught red-handed. “I was not staring”.

 

“No you were staring.” Kai said as he turned around to face me too. Okay I got caught; they would use it against me if I denied it more.

 

“Don’t blame me that guy had eyeliner on and the other has pink hair.” I threw out at them.

 

“I know right, why would he dye his hair pink to school. I bet he will be the school’s flower boy.” That’s why Sehun is one of my best friends, he just understand and agree with every word I say, and a mind reader too, you see?

 

“Hey, don’t they look familiar?” I asked.

 

“Actually they are familiar.” I looked at Kai confused.

 

“The eyeliner boy is Beakhyun as you already know, he was with us eighth grade but the other two were not in our class” said Sehun.

 

“Impossible! How didn’t I notice that and you did?” I asked again.

 

“Chanyeol, if you don’t remember, eighth grade you skipped every skip-able class we had.” Kai answered instead of Sehun. I blinked twice and remembered my beautiful eighth grade memories while smiling. “Yeah~ I remember now.” They both gave me the you-will-get-Alzheimer's-early look.

 

 “Let’s get to know them sometime; I think it would be nice.” I said.

 

“Good idea.” both said in the same time. “Bingo” Sehun said, “Such a loser Kai I always win.” *BAAM* Kai got a hit on the big smart head of his.

 

“OOuuutch~~ why do you always hit hard?!”

 

“You deserve it anyways for what you did this morning.” I spat out at him.

 

“Whatever!” giving Sehun the I-will-get-my-revenge-soon look.

 

I ignored them and looked the other way to find Beakhyun looking at me. Our eyes met, but soon it transferred to a staring competition. I smirked and looked away. This year will be interesting I guess.

 

 

After the last bell rang we were the first ones out. We didn’t get to know those three, and we didn’t even try to. They were the school’s main subject, especially the pink head. Told you he will become the school’s flower boy. It’s the first day so it was a little bit calm around, I left the lets-get-to-know-the-three-cuties subject for another day.

 

 

I walked home alone while Kai and Sehun went to buy some snackes to hang out at my house for a while. I spotted someone familiar, ‘Beakhyun’ I thought. Oh~ man! Don’t tell me he was my neighbor and I didn’t know about it. Is that even possible!!

 

We were walking in the same direction so I decided to know what’s going on. I caught up to him and walked beside the said boy.

 

“Hey.” I greeted.

 

“Umm, Hello?” that’s funny, he looks nervous.

 

“Are you new in this neighborhood?” I asked ignoring the heavy air between us.

 

“Yeah. Actually it’s my first day here.” I knew it! He couldn’t be my unknown neighbor.

 

“Ahaa~ So I will see you around often?” I asked again.

 

“Yup, I guess we will.” He smiled.

 

“So where are your friends?” I’m asking a lot I know, but I just want to get to know him.

 

“Ah, you mean Luhan and Kyungsoo? Their house is a bit far from here so they went to the bus station.” He replied.

 

“I guess we can walk home together then.” I said excited.

 

“Yeah I guess we can.” he stopped walking and said, “This is my house, see you later, I guess.” He said while walking away backwards. I looked at his two story house with an amazing front yard with flowers and trees all around; I guess his family got some money in the pocket.

 

“See ya.” I shouted back and walked to my house that was only two blocks away.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

First Chapter up YaaaaY ~~~

Hope you enjoyed reading it :D 

Leave comments and subscribe ;)

I will try to update every week once or twice.

Have a nice day ♥