Secret World

Dream Catcher

Secret World

 

The first week of school passed by fast, I got to know Beak more through the walks home, and yes I just called him Beak. I told him I will call him that because Beak Hyun is a long name. Good reason, right?

 

Hear this out, so we were talking about random things about school until Beak asked who Jong In is, and I almost got a heart attack!!  Will, since Kai is Korean how would his real name be Kai, so I just slapped myself mentally and told him that Kai is just a nickname, and that his real name is Jong In. Actually I never call Kai ‘Jong In’ except if it was going to be his death, I would be like “KIM ING JONGIN!”.

 

So here what I knew about Beak till now:

 

He loves red color (which is totally opposite of me since I HATE the red and addicted to blue).

 

He looks cute but he is TOTALLY NOT when you get to know him. He is totally crazy believe me, Beak just got the looks.

 

He is a nice person who lives with his family. I have no idea about who are the members of the family.

 

So I know you’re like ‘OMG THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW!’ No ladies and gentlemen, I barley talk to him at school. After the last bell rings announcing our freedom, I just wait for him at the main gate and we walk home together for almost 10 minutes.

 

And here I am, on a Saturday morning, walking to my favorite place. It is even better than my own home; it’s my own world if you’re curious. Remember that curiosity killed a cat.

 

I was walking away from my house playing with the key necklace that I wear 24/7 around my neck while holding a poster in my hand. I got to my hideout that nobody knows about except for my parents, of course. They built that amazing place which is made out of one room, and a bathroom when I asked them to. Will remember when I said that Beak’s family got some money in the pocket? Well, we do too. My father is a very successful businessman. So he could afford all my needs and I always get what I want. But don’t get me wrong, I AM NOT MOMMY’S SPOILED BOY << got that?!

 

Getting back to the point, this room is only 10 minutes away and here I stand in front of it.

 

So this is my own secret world.

 

Where I can change the future,

 

Where I can control everything I want,

 

Where the world is mine,

 

This is where my deep dreams exist,

 

No one can enter it,

 

No one can see what’s inside,

 

Until I turn these dreams into reality,

 

Until the day I show the world what I did,

 

Until I become a person that is well known,

 

And I can’t betray these dreams.

 

BUT… 

 

They can be changed for the better.

 

And when I said that no one can see inside that room I meant it LITERALLY. Not even Kai and Sehun know about it, and you have to know that they know me more than myself. You know those kinds of friends that all of us mostly have, yup this is what Kai, and Sehun to me. They kind of know every small and big about me and my family, but not this room. I got asked a lot about that necklace, but I always tell them that it’s just to complete my style. Guys please, I DID NOT LIE. It’s true that it completes my style, but let us get to that point later.

 

So after I opened the door with the necklace, I got inside the black room that I personally painted. I even never let workers get in here. If something needs to be repaired, I do it myself.

 

You can find loads of posters of my favorite bands on the black walls and ceiling. A lot of inspiring words and phrases are written in white and blue chalk. Soon, all the black will be gone by the blue and white writings of mine.

 

If you are asking ‘what is the story of black, blue, and white’ I’ll explain.

 

So black is ‘me’ not knowing how to reach my goal, and I just love the combination of blue and white together.  They are bright colors, I like write with them about how I can reach my goal, or any idea that comes to me.

 

And yes I do write on the ceiling, crazy I know. How? I have a ladder that is tall enough for me to reach up there. Since the ceiling is not that high I can reach up easily with my height.

 

It’s absolutely not suffocating here (If you’re wondering). With that huge window across the door that brings the sun light inside and makes my world more astonishing and bright. You guys have to see it, but sorry no one is supposed to get inside *sticking my tongue at you*.

 

Wondering what kind of phrases do I write? Here are some examples. These are my favorites, so I hope you read it carefully and understand the deep meanings of it:

 

1. “Know something about every thing

And everything about something.”

 

Got that?

 

I need you to know that I don’t just read I (DO). You don’t learn only from school, sometimes you have to self-study things, you have to search. The internet is not just made to play on or chat, it’s also for knowledge, and that’s what I do. Half of what I know is things I didn’t take in school. I just love to learn new stuff. I still don’t know something about everything, but that’s one of my goals, nobody can know everything but at least you have to try.

 

2. “Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.”

“Everything that downs me makes me want to fly”

 

I don’t need to explain this, just feel the meaning. Oh, if you didn’t notice these words are from “One Republic – counting stars” and yes I write in English. Actually I’m pretty good in English.

 

I unwrapped my new ‘Vixx’ poster finding the perfect place to hang it on.

 

After that I went to sit on the big blue coach that I have under the window to relax for a while since I woke up early to get ready so I could come here.

30 minutes later, I got up and walked to the door closing it behind me, walking slowly as I can to home. I saw a familiar head five steps away.

 

“BEAK!” I shouted to get the cutie’s attention. He turned to me. Smiling, he waved his hand in the air and came running to me.

 

“Hey Chanyeol. What are you doing early in the morning?” he said still smiling wide.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked looking at his green Kolon Sports outfit. Told ya, he got some money.

 

“OH, we are going hiking today.” he said looking at his outfit.

 

“We?” I asked

 

“Yeah, with my family.” he answered back.

 

“Son, come on we don’t want to be late.” a thick voice said from behind calling Beak, it's his father as expected but I didn't see his face. Yet. 

 

“Okay I guess I have to go now, we should hangout tomorrow if you want.” he said walking away backwards.

 

“Yeah, bye” I waved at him “Call me tomorrow if you want so.” yup we have each other’s number, so what? I watched him walk away and then went to my own way.

Before heading home I went to a near store to buy some snacks for the movie night today with Kai and Sehun.

 

 

 


 

A/N

Sorry for the long wait :) Hope you likethis chapter 

if you like this story please tell me

and if you don't shout at me and tell me why XD

sorry if the first two chapters are alittle bet boring but you are just getting to know the characters thats why. Next chapters are going to get better.

comment and subscribe please ^^

comments will give me support :D

Wish you all the luck ♥♥