Til the water leaves the sea

Everything I do, I do it for YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A warm of applause could be heard on the entire venue the moment the door has been opened. Sunggyu is astounded with the entire decoration as it is full of different kinds of beautiful flowers. The aisle is almost covered with white and red rose petals. A minute or so, he started to walk right through the people who are part of the entourage when he was stop by a sudden grip on his wrist. He turned around and looks at Key with confusion visible on his entire face.

 

“Can you stay here with me hyung? I feel so nervous and since you’re the last one on the line, stay here.” He couldn’t argue with the other so he just complies on the said request. He stood right beside Key while they both watch as the ceremony started.

 

When the last person on the line started to walk on the aisle, Key elbowed his hyung lightly and whispered ‘You’re next hyung’. Key is still smiling so brightly that he couldn’t help but to return the gesture before walking forward.

 

After a few steps, he was caught off-guard when someone clings on his left arm. He turns to his left side and was surprise to see his mom smiling widely at him. He was about to ask her what he’s doing there but was been cut by a sudden cough on hid other side. Then he saw his father grinning at him with a visible smile that could be seen on his eyes. He was frozen for a while but a tap on his shoulder that made him return to his senses.

 

“Here.” Key shoved the bouquet to him and gesture him to look in front. There he saw love of his life. The man who manage to grab his heart and the man he love the most, standing proudly in front with Mr. and Mrs. Nam right beside him with the same smile on their faces like with his parents.

 

That’s when he realize the situation he’s in. He couldn’t help the tears that slowly rolling down his cheeks. Tears of joy as what they define. He couldn’t remember how long they stared at each other, but he’s been pull out on his reverie with light tug on his sleeve.

 

“Let’s go. Everyone’s waiting and the priest doesn’t have the whole day to wait for you.” A silly grin plastered to his mom’s face and that’s the cue for Key to leave and go to his seat with their friends.

 

**

 

“Miss me?” It’s the first thing Woohyun had said once they both seated in front of the altar.

 

“You wish.” He tried to act angry but the latter knows him too well to fall on his façade.

 

“Aww, my baby is sulking.” He tried to put some aegyo to cheer up the other but Sunggyu remain on his stand.

 

“Shut up.” He hissed knowing that all the eyes are on them now and his soon-to-be husband is being so embarrassing. True, he loves this side of Woohyun, call him selfish, but he only wants that side of the latter to be seen by him and only him.

 

Woohyun, being observant as he is, notice the uneasiness of his lover so he did what he thinks that will surely give comfort to him, a peck on the lips.

 

“Ehem. We haven’t even started and yet you already kiss the bride without my permission.” The priest interrupted their small bickering, pulling them out on their own world.

 

“Sorry. We can start now.” Woohyun apologized as he smiled sheepishly with Sunggyu being all flustered with all the teasing they got from their friends and even their parents.

 

“Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for eternity.” The priest started, and followed by some other things such as about love, giving some advice, etc.

 

“You fell in love by chance, but you’re here today because you’re making a choice. You both are choosing each other. You’ve chosen to be with someone who enhances you, who makes you think, makes you smile and makes every brighter day.” The priest continued before ushering both of them to make their own vows. They stood up face to face while holding each others hands. Sunggyu went first.

 

“Hyun, today I take you as my husband. I promise to love you without any reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and in spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as I breath. I promise to stay with you for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, ‘til death do us part.” All the while, Sunggyu can’t stop the tears staining his cheeks while giving his vow and all Woohyun could do is to wipe the tears away that won’t stop wetting the other’s lovely cheeks.

 

“Gyu, today I take you to be my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship. I will love you today, I will love you tomorrow, and I will love you forever. I will trust you and I will honor you. I will laugh with you and cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter