I do it for YOU

Everything I do, I do it for YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** The Next Day **

 

Everyone is wearing a black tuxedo except for Sunggyu. He’s wearing a white one, despite of all his complaints that he looks like an outcast. When everything was settled, Key bid them goodbye and told them he needs to arrange some other important things and that he already talk to the photographer so no need to worry about it.

 

They were divided into 4 groups upon Key’s request. Dongwoo and Hoya being together as well as Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Being the youngest, he asks permission to Key whether he could take the photo shoot all by himself saying that he doesn’t feel comfortable taking pictures with someone. And the other agreed to it without even insisting to give him a partner. And of course, Woohyu and Sunggyu are together.

 

The YaDong couple was the first one to shoot. They took solo shots. It went smoothly that it didn’t take long for them to finish their own. Then followed by Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Being the visuals among the group, the photographer didn’t need to take too much photos since everything looks good.

 

Sungjong followed suit. Since he’s alone, it makes the job easier and being such a pretty boy he is, all the photos also came out well. His flawless skin was more emphasized with the light color of the background. And since he’s into fashion, it’s easy for him to pose in front of the camera.

 

The last one to shoot was Woohyun and Sunggyu. The former went first while Sunggyu sat on the corner looking at his fiancé lovingly. All the while, he’s all smiling and sometimes mentally praising the other. When Woohyun finished his part, he sat next to Sunggyu while they are setting the place for him. Changing the background, displays, etc.

 

“Hyung, how is it? Did I look good?” The younger man asks his lover politely.

 

“Of course you do. You even look stunning.” He answered back.

 

“Really? I bet you’ll look more stunning than me.”

 

“Silly.” Then he was called by the photographer.

 

After Sunggyu’s turn, all of them were called to take a group picture. The first take was a serious one with their intent gaze. Then followed by a happy one with everyone smiling. Eyes turning into crescents as they smiled to the camera. The last few shots were wacky and all of them do some funny poses, well except for Sunggyu who just keep in laughing seeing his dongsaengs.

 

And before they call it a day, Woohyun went to the photographer and they talk for a while. The others decided to wait for them in the car outside while Sunggyu waits for Woohyun. When the latter came to his side, he drags the other to the shooting area. Before he could utter a question, one of the staff brings a stool and let Sunggyu sit on it while Woohyun remai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter