Becuase I Love You

Everything I do, I do it for YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong barged in to his brother’s room the next day. He skipped happily right into the bed and sat beside his sleeping hyung and wakes him up.

 

“Hyung ~”

 

He shook his shoulder softly afraid that he might be thrown outside the window early in the morning. He didn’t get any response on the first try so he tried again, putting a little bit more force but still with the same soothing voice.

 

“Hyung ~ Wakey wakey.”

 

He waited a few seconds to get a response from the other but all he got is a simple grunt. His patience is getting smaller and seeing the older all wrapped in his blanket in a crouching position, he made a drastic move that he’s pretty sure will wake the other up. He expected a raging hamster who’s been disturbed in his sleep, but it never came. Instead a very cute hamster, hands rubbing his eyes slowly while yawning, came to view.

 

“Breakfast is ready hyung.” Sunggyu lift his head up to see his brother smiling widely right to him.

 

“Too early.” He mumbled as he keeps on yawning.

 

“Have you forgotten that we must attend a wedding today?”

 

“I know. But the wedding won’t start until 5 in the afternoon right.”

 

“Yes but we have to get prepared. We need to fetch our suits, go to salon for our hair, also make-up..”

 

“Stop! I’m getting up now. Just wait for me downstairs and let me wash my face first.” He stood up from his bed and drag Sungjong to the door before he could get another unending lecture. He heaved a long sigh as he grabs some fresh clothes and went to the bathroom as he mumbled “This will be a long day indeed.”

 

**

 

When he finished dressing up, he went down the stairs and go straight to the kitchen when he smells a sweet aroma roaming around the house. He couldn’t contain the smile that crept almost immediately on his face as he skipped to the kitchen excitedly.

 

“Mom!” The latter jumped a little when she felt someone hugs her from behind but relaxed as soon as she heard the angelic voice of his son.

 

“Morning love.” She faces the other sideways and places a kiss on his cheek.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in your business trip right now?” He asks his mother but still not releasing his hold while resting his chin on the woman’s shoulder.

 

“Why? Don’t you want us to be here? That hurts you know.” He could see her mom pouting and it just amazes him how can a woman on her age can act cutely like a teenager.

 

“No. I never said that. I’m just surprise to see you here.” He smiled brightly and tightens the hug a little bit. It’s his way to say that he misses the person.

 

“I miss you too honey. Now if you will please let your mom go and help her call your Dad and your baby brother in the yard. The food will be ready in a few minutes of time.”

 

“Alright.” He walks away and followed what his mom asks him to do.

 

 

**

 

When they entered the salon, the ladies in uniform greet them warmly and guide them in a vacant couch not so far from the counter. Once they settled in, one pretty lady approached them and bows politely as she introduced herself.

 

“Hello sir. My name is Sora and I’ll be in charge for both of you. How can I help you?”

 

“Hi Soojung noona. I’m Sungjong and this is my hyung Sunggyu.”

 

“Nice to meet you Sungjong and Sunggyu. So what can I do?”

 

“We will both attend a wedding and I think a red dye won’t suit the occasion. What do you think noona?” Sungjong side-glance at his hyung then smirks at the woman in front of them who just nods in agreement.

 

“So I’m thinking if you can dye his hair light brown or something like that.” Sungjong suggested.

 

“I think that would suit him well.” A smile crept on the younger’s face.

 

“For me, just style my hair a little trim will do. Let hyung go first.”

 

“Alright then. I’ll send someone later to do your hair.”

 

Sora then asks the older man to follow him. He was instructed to sit on a chair in front of a life size mirror. She called someone and told her all the things she needs to do as the other nods in every instructions that is given to her.

Sunggyu couldn’t understand what they are talking about. All he knew is that they will dye his hair and that’s all. But he doesn’t mind at all since his brother is there, so no need to worry. He pulled out his phone and check it if there’s a message or a missed call from Woohyun. But to his dismay, not even a single hi or hello from the other. He thinks of getting mad at him but who is he kidding? He knows he’s not capable of hating him for too long, blame his poor heart for that one.

 

He tried to call the other line but it’s unattended. He’s pretty sure that Woohyun had already arrived in Seoul since last night. That’s what he told him the last time they talk. But how come that grease ball haven’t given him a call or just a message telling that he arrived safely. Worried is now visible on his visage, but he can’t help it. What if something happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter