Everything I do

Everything I do, I do it for YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung hurry up! Key hyung is already here.” Last night, the latter send Sunggyu a message telling him that he will fetch him tomorrow morning. But he didn’t indicate where will they go so Sunggyu settled in a casual wear.

 

“I’ll be right there in a minute.” He shouted back while putting eyeliner.

 

“Have a seat hyung. Anything you want while waiting?” The younger offered but Key declined it as he took a seat in a single couch in the living room.

 

“Ok then. I’ll be in my room hyung. Take care.” Then he went upstairs right through his room. Five minutes had passed when Sunggyu comes out of his room with a leather shoulder bag.

 

“Let’s go.” And off they go to somewhere the older man doesn’t even have an idea where. But as soon as the two went off, Sungjong called someone on the phone before he dressed up and go out of the house.

 

**

 

“Umm. So Key, mind telling me where are we going?” Sunggyu breaks the deafening silence inside the car.

 

“Oh. Haven’t I told you I’ll be getting married in less than 2 weeks from now?” He answered back but without looking at the other and just focus on his driving.

 

“No. And what’s with you getting married and me being drag to somewhere I don’t even know?” He couldn’t help the curiosity running down his thoughts right now and so he decided to ask instead.

 

“To help me with the planning?” He said with a sign of playfulness.

 

“Oh come on. Stop playing around and spill.” The older man is getting impatient after seeing the face the other is giving him.

 

“Fine. Fine. Jonghyun isn’t around so I guess you could help me. He’s in a business trip and will be back next week. Satisfied?”

 

“No.”

 

“Eh? Why is that? I answered your question already.” He tries to pout but he suddenly remembered that it won’t work on the other. Only with the exception of one person and everybody knows who could that be.

 

“It doesn’t make sense you know. You’ve got plenty friends out there who’s much closer to you than I am.” He crossed his hand just right above his chest.

 

“Hyung, we’re CLOSE enough. And what if I want is you and not them? They don’t even give a damn.” Sunggyu’s gaze went to the guy beside him and stared for him for quite a while before heaving a deep sigh.

 

“It’s ok. Now, where are we going then?” With that, the younger beam in happiness.

 

“That’s why I like you hyung.”

 

“Don’t say that in front of that walking tree. You’ll be dead in a mere second for sure.” They both laugh at the fact the older had stated.

 

**

 

“Where are we going now hyung?” Sungjong asks the other guy as they walk on a busy street.

 

“To Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s restaurant. I have to know the foods that hyung likes and dislikes. You know, for safety measure. Maybe he has some allergy or something and that would cause a problem.” The latter just nodded his head as an indication that he understands the worries of his hyung.

 

Being a couple for more than a year, he was sure that he already knows everything about his other half. But he just wants to make sure that everything will be perfect. And that’s why he needs his younger brother’s help to make it as perfect as it supposed to be.

 

“But where’s the cocky and over so confident hyung I’ve known?” He teases.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter