4

PLAYFUL KISS {A kinda twist}
Baek Seung Jo

I haven't been seeing her as much as I wanted to. Not in the School and certainly not in the Restaurant. The almighty Baek Seung Jo have been reduced to sneaking tiny peeks at her at irregular times. I don't even know why I am feeling this way.

I am on my way to see Kyung soo sunbae at the tennis court and pretend I am not going there to ask about her in a way that I will not seem to pry. "Sunbae," I call out when I got to the tennis court.

Kyung soo drop his racket while murmuring a curse to his trainees as he walk to me. "Seung jo ah, it's been a long time since you have been here." He say as he clap me on the back.

I just shrug my shoulders. "I have gotten a lot to do." Now is the time but how do I ask about her? Then fortunately I am brought out of my misery.

"I haven't seen Oh ha ni much nowadays too since she started her whirlpool romance with Gi tae. Aish, that girl is really a happy go lucky person."

I have heard enough. She hasn't been here either. I can't stop wondering what had happened to make her way.

***

In my apartment at night I am still annoyed. Oh ha ni have grown up on me, a fact she is taunting me with. I pick up my phone when it ring; mother. Why would she call me? She is the one behind all this misery I am feeling. How can she let her be that way when she is living right under her roof. If it had been their aim to get me jealous I wouldn't have given myself such a headache, but I knew this is no act. Oh ha ni has moved on.

I ignore the first ring but pick it up on the second. Maybe if I pour out my anger on her I will feel better. "Yes?" I didn't bother hiding my rudeness.

"Hyung." Eun jo said over the phone.

Didn't expect it to be my baby brother. "Eun jo ah, gwenchana?"

A short pause and then he delve right in, ignoring my inquiry. "I don't like what is happening in the house. Oh ha ni dresses up every night for a date with a tall guy and comes back late. Mum is not happy about it but she hasn't been saying anything. She even lets him kiss her, I have seen it. Hyung can't you come back home and return normalcy?" Eun jo said the last sentence pleadingly.

My mouth is set in a dark frown. Ah, she is even kissing him, what happened to her not supposed to let any other guy touch her besides me? My decision is being made. "I will come back home Eun jo, tomorrow but you must not say a word of this to anyone. This will be a secret between you and I. Did Mother know you are calling me?" I don't want her getting wind of this.

I can hear his sigh of relief. " No she did not. I will be expecting you."

Before I can say another word he hang up on me. I stare at the phone stupidly. I know Eun jo and I have the same behaviour but there are times I wonder who is more rude between us both.

Ha ni is having fun while I am wasting my time thinking about her. She would have been mine if I had acted on my desires. I would have make love to her that night she slept in my apartment, but I had been conscious of Mother and what she would do. Now where have that gotten me? I missed my opportunity back then and I don't know if I will get it back. At least she would have been a then but now, I don't even want to think about her sleeping with another man.

I am moving back home tomorrow and I will make sure I have her where I want her, in my bed, in my arms. She would be mine. I moved out of the house to escape from it all, but I have realised I don't want to be anywhere without Oh ha ni. It's been two months I have moved out and it is time I move back in.

The next day I move back to the house and with a new purpose, seducing Oh ha ni.