2

PLAYFUL KISS {A kinda twist}
Baek Seung Jo

Yoon Hae ra is staring at me again, I think with a grimace. Truth be told I really don't like her in any romantic way, but since she shares the same characteristics as me, I have no choice than to appear nice to her.

She is trying to get my attention but I really am preoccupied by the thought of someone else, Oh Ha ni.

Yes, Oh ha ni. I haven't been seeing that girl in like 3 weeks. She hasn't been coming to the restaurant and she hasn't seek me out in school. Instead, the almighty Baek Seung jo had been the one to throw frantic glances at the restaurant door when anyone enters, and to always be on the lookout for her in School from afar.

The only thing I can say about her is that she seems happy nowadays. Everytime I steal glances at her from afar she always have a full blown smile on her face which got me thinking that she might actually have forgotten about me.

I am not so sure but the Oh ha ni I know will always do silly things just to get my attention, but this present Oh ha ni doesn't seem to be thinking about me at all. Could she really be trying to flush me out of her system?

"Earth to you." Hae ra snap her fingers across my eyes.

I manage a fake smile that didn't reach my eyes. "I am just thinking about the practical I have tomorrow." I say as a form of excuse.

She fold her arms in front of me. "Chincha? I have never seen or hear you complaining about School work before." She remark.

Did she really have to rub it in my face.? "There is a time for everything." I say with a full smile and she blush.

"Seung jo ah when will you take me to your house?" She ask the same question she has been asking me since I moved out of the house.

Apart from Oh ha ni no one have been to my house, not even Kyung Soo sunbae. Hae ra is the last person I will want in my house. Once she gets to know there I know I will have a hard time keeping her out. "My house? I don't feel comfortable having guests." I lie. Actually the only one I won't feel comfortable having in my house is Mother.

She pout. "That is what you say all the time." She grumble.

I really don't mind her grumbling; I have other things on my mind. "Look what the cat has brought in." I look up at her and find her musing, her gaze glued to the door. I follow her line of vision and audibly gasp, Oh ha ni with Gi tae? Bajandi.

I stare at them dumbly as they make their way to the nearest empty seat to them, both giggling. Jeongmal? So this is why I haven't been seeing her, because she is dating that piece of thrash. I thought I made it clear to him and Bong Joong gu that she is mine, well she isn't mine but, still Oh ha ni can only be completed by me.

"I will go and take their orders." Hae ra say with a chuckle.

"No." I raise a finger, "I will." I move away from her and walk to them, my face tight in annoyance. "What will you like to order?" I ask without caring for pleasantries.

Oh ha ni look at me briefly before turning a sunny smile on Gi tae. "Oppa you should order."

Oppa? Oppa? This girl is really trying to drive me crazy, calling someone Oppa right in front of me. What happened to the Oh ha ni that is always running after me?

Gi tae smile across the table at her. "We will have the Special tonight and orange sorbet. And..."

I am hardly listening to his order but of course my photographic memory picks every tiny details. "Just a moment." I say through gritted teeth as I walk away.

"Are they dating?" Hae ra ask as soon as I walk by her.

"Isn't that obvious?" I snap at her and didn't feel guilty.

* * *

I watch both of them from my stand at the counter. I lean against the counter and totally oblivious to the girl trying to flirt with me. Oh ha ni seems happy and completely at ease with the Gi tae boy. The only consolation I have is that once in a while her gaze flickers to mine and she quickly look away everytime but I am staring at them unabashedly.

I should be relieved that she finally got someone to date and that way I will finally have peace but I am far from being relieved. The look on my face is so dangerous and unapproachable that Hae ra is staring at me from across the room while the chattering girl shut up.

Gi tae reach across the table to wipe something from the corner of and she giggle sheepishly while he let his finger linger on her lip. I feel my blood boiling at the look they both are sharing, I feel so jealous.

Yes, I am jealous, jealous of Gi tae for bringing that smile out of her, for making her comfortable, for giving her tiny touches she doesn't seem to mind.

I left the house for a few weeks and she already got herself a boyfriend, what is she thinking? Wait, she isn't looking at her me anymore, her attention is solely on the guy in front of her, she is ignoring me. I have always been the one ignoring her, when has the rules change?