3

PLAYFUL KISS {A kinda twist}
Oh Ha Ni

I can feel his eyes on me, Baek Seung Jo is staring even though I have stop stealing glances at him. Why is he staring at me? Shouldn't he be with Hae ra the way I know he wants to be? I shake my head lightly, tonight is mine and Gi tae sunbae and I don't want anything to mess this up. "You didn't tell me we are coming here."

Gi tae shrugs. "This is a restaurant, they need customers." He say in an attempt to avoid my question and I let him. We are here already.

"This is really delicious, I can get used to it." I gesture at the Food while my lips. Gi tae's eyes drops to my lips and I blush prettily.

"We can always go out every night, that is if you are okay with it." He is holding his breath awaiting my reply.

This is what I want right?, to stop moping over Seung jo and I really do like Gi tae. He is caring, considerate and fun to be with. He is just the right guy for me. "If you wouldn't mind." I say shyly. "I like going out with you." I admit to him. "Can I get a cup of coffee?" I really do need Caffeine.

Gi tae smile at me. "Sure." He raise a hand to signal to a waiter who happens to be none other than Seung jo. "The lady needs a cup of coffee." Gi tae says as soon as he gets to our table.

Lady? I have never been referred to as that before and that is because everyone still sees me as a child. I feel Seung jo eyes on me before he leaves to bring our order.

Half an hour later Gi tae and I leave the restaurant and I succeeded in ignoring Seung jo and Hae ra all the way and that is a first for me. I resist the urge to do a fist pump since it will appear weird to Gi tae. Wow Oh Ha Ni you are indeed growing up.

Gi tae drop me in front of the gate and I hold out his helmet for him. I suddenly feel nervous as I stare at my pretty pink toe nails Joo ri had painted for me the day before.

Gi tae got off the bike, the helmets placed on the seat. "Do you enjoy yourself tonight? I sure do enjoy myself."

I nod. "I do enjoy myself. Gomawo Gi tae sunbae." I really mean what I am saying.

Gi tae shake his head in disagreement. "Don't call me that."

"Eh?" Don't call him what?

Gi tae take my hands in his. "Sunbae. Don't call me Sunbae, I don't want to be your Sunbae." He look down into my eyes "You called me Oppa back there in the restaurant and that is what I want to be, your Oppa. Can't you do that for me?" He look like he have his heart in his mouth.

"Oppa." I say tentatively. "Oppa. I will call you that." My blush flees when I see the sheer joy on his face. Oh right Gi tae, you are my Oppa.

Gi tae move more closer to me and kiss my hair. "You have no idea how happy that makes me." He pull back to stare at my eyes, a smile tugging at his lips. He bend his head slowly until his lips touches mine, presses against mine. I close my eyes and lean against him, kissing him back.

Few minutes later we pull apart and he flash me a grin, his eyes lit up. "I will pick you up tomorrow by 8." He kiss my forehead. "Goodnight Oh ha ni."

"Goodnight Oppa." I say and watch him getting on his bike. I am still standing there even when I can't see him anymore. I touch a hand to my tingling lips, another man has kissed me and it feel so good. Wow, this is going to be fantastic, I am so sure.

Goodbye Baek Seung jo.